I will win you again...

Family Chaos.. Family Love

 

 

[Han Geng’s POV]

 

 

“Hee…Heech.. Heechul?”  I cannot believe it. Is she really in front of me?

 

“Han ..” I know it’s her. She’s about to call my name but she ran inside their house. I want to run to her but JunHui go in front of me to stop me. He’s standing there, spreading his arms side ward.

 

“Uncle Han Geng! Don’t you dare to touch my mommy!” His face is read, probably by anger. I kneeled to him. My eyes are wet of tears. I looked at my mom, she’s confused; I looked at Heechul’s mother, she cannot look at me directly. Her face is sad. Then I looked back at JunHui who’s in front of me with his childish, fierce look.

 

“He.. Hey dude.” I greeted him. A bit stuttering. “JunHui, ca.. can I.. ahm.. Can I talk to.. your mom?”

 

“No!” He exclaimed with his face trying not to burst into tears. “No! My mom is scared of you! She doesn’t talk to strangers! I’m protecting her.”

 

My tears fell down with his words. It hurts to see this little kid struggling hard to protect his mom. I should be the one on JunHui’s shoes.

 

Heechul’s mom ran to stop JunHui. “Oh my little boy! Let’s go inside?”

 

JunHui nod. “Yes grandma but Uncle Han Geng cannot go in okay?” Heechul’s mom just nod at him back.

 

“Okay JunHui, go inside. Grandma will follow.” JunHui ran inside the house leaving his grandmother in front of me. I stood up. My mom also walked towards us, speaking to Chullie’s mom.

 

“So this is the story you’ve been telling me?” She laughed ridiculously so as Chullie’s mom. I don’t get it.

 

“Mom? Why?” I asked.

“Han Geng, I’m so sorry for pulling Heechul away from you. We just want what we think is best for her. But it’s too late when we realized that you’re the one who’s making our daughter do her best every day.” Said Heechul’s mom, smiling at me brightly. I don’t really get it. Why are they calm? But what hurts most is that Heechul already has a kid? Is it a sign for me to move on? It hurts.

 

“Grandma and friend! Come here inside!” JunHui called her grandma to come inside.

 

“Are you okay Han Geng?” I shook my head as a sign of “no” then she faced Chullie’s mom.

 

“Bestfriend, you can go inside. I’ll just have a little chit-chat with my little boy here.” Chullie’s mother laughed-out-loud with my mom’s way of comforting me.

 

My mom brought me to Twosome Café. Siwon just opened this café branch here in China. And maybe my mom likes coffee in here or she just likes Siwon. Sometimes, my mom calls me from here to Korea just to speak with Siwon. Funny but she really likes him. I think just because Siwon is the most handsome in the group. Ehem, Just kidding. I am the one.

 

Anyway, I still feel sad and I want to burst into tears but I feel shy to my mom. She’s lifting the mood.

 

“Han Geng, mommy missed you!” she said to cover sadness but still enough. I burst into tears. She sat beside me to tap my back. I missed this. It has been years and years when she last did this to me.

 

“Mom! She is the only one I loved. I stood up all the pain all this years to find her. I just cannot understand why she left me, why didn’t she keep her promise, why didn’t she wait for me. I searched for her every possible place she could be but nothing, I still didn’t find her. I didn’t realize that she’s here all these past years. In here where my mom lives. Sometimes it’s better not to know this deadly truth.”

 

I cried there a lot with my mom hugging and patting me. Thank God my mom is here or else I’d be jumping off the cliff.

 

“Shhh.. Are you feeling better now Han Geng dear?” My mom asked when I finished pouring all my agony. I lifted my head from my mother’s shoulder then I nod. I wiped my tears.

 

“I’ll stop being childish now Ma. I have to bring her back.” I said to her. I’m very determined to bring her back. I want to be the father of that little rascal. Err, I mean Wen JunHui.

 

“Mom can you help me? Since you are her mom’s best friend, I know you will do a lot.” My mom just smiled at me brightly.

 

“What about her son?” she asked.

 

“Then I’ll be his father.” My mom looks surprised and amazed.

 

“What if she doesn’t want you anymore?” she asked again.

 

“She made me fell for her. Maybe this time it’s my turn to bring her back to life.”

 

“What if her son doesn’t want you to be his father?”

 

“Then… ” I stopped to think. I don’t know what to say this time. I couldn’t find the right words. “Then.. ahm.. Then I’ll become his father.”

 

 

My mom clapped her hands once. “Well then!” She is smiling strongly.

 

“It’s time for you to know that Wen JunHui is your son.”

 

I felt like I’ve been deaf that moment. I don’t know if I heard right. It took a couple of minutes or more when these words sank in to my mind.

 

“YES! HAHA!” I exclaimed in bliss. I jump there and I ran to my mom to hug and kiss her in the cheeks.

 

“Yes! Haha. Mom! You’re the best! Haha.”

 

I just couldn’t explain what I feel but I’m gonna seduce.. err.. no.. I’m gonna let her fall for me again. I believe that she still, even just a little debris of feelings for me.

 

I will make this family right and happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

“Hee…Heech.. Heechul?”  Hannie’s eyes became big in surprise. His face became red with his mouth open. Teary-eyed.

 

“Han ..” All the feeling’s came back like the way it was before. But it can’t be. I ran to the house without looking at my mom and his mom.

 

I cried there. I don’t want to cry as far as I can but I always fail when I’m in front of him. I suddenly remembered JunHui, he’s still there. Han Geng cannot bring my son away from me so I ran to the door to call my son but I stopped when I heard JunHui. He’s standing there with his hands spreading side ward. I was touched with what he said.

 

Later on, my mom asked JunHui to come inside. He ran “Ouch!” and bumped me accidentally. He was looking at Han Geng.

 

“Oh mom! It’s okay now. Uncle Han Geng will not hurt you. Don’t be scared okay?” I was surprised. How come JunHui knows that stupid guy?

 

“JunHui, stay away from him okay? How did you know him? He’s bad.” He shook his head. He’s face is confuse.

 

“No mom! Uncle Han Geng is a nice person. I just don’t let him in because I think you’re scared. I met him in… ah”  he stopped.

 

“where?” I asked.

 

“Mom, are you sure you want to hear this?” I was nervous. I don’t know where my son met his stupid father.

 

“Tell me.”

 

“I met him in the audition mom. He comforted me when I talked to you on the phone.” He’s speaking to me with his face looking downward. My son is just afraid to be scolded.

 

I sighed. Because of my child’s eagerness for me to become prouder to him and to find his father he accidentally met his true dad.

 

“Tell your grandma and her friend to come inside.” JunHui ran outside to call them. But Han Geng and his mother went to other place instead of going inside.

 

My mom hugged me tightly and she cried. “I’m sorry Heechul. I broke your heart.” I hugged her back but I saw JunHui looking at us curiously.

 

“JunHui baby, go to your room and watch television. Mommy and grandma just want to have a bonding. Is it okay? They missed each other.” He just nod and ran to his room.

 

My mom and I sat in the couch. We had a heart to heart conversation this time.

 

“Mom? Do you know that Auntie Mai is Han Geng’s mother?” I asked.

 

“No” she said flatly. “But I already told her your story. And she told me Han Geng’s story but I didn’t realize before that it was him.”

 

She laughed shortly and she started crying. “Now, I can still see on his eyes his eagerness to be with you just like the first time we bring you away from him. I’m sorry Chullie, dear. Your parents took away your happiness from you.” I was touched with what my mother is saying.

 

I’m crying softly.

 

“Mom? Do you think he still loves me?” I asked her.

 

“Chullie, you’re the only one who can answer that yourself.”

 

“But how?” I asked again. I’m still confused.

 

“You will find again his heart just like the way you found it last time. This time there will be ‘no no’ from your parents. We want JunHui to grow with Han Geng as his father.”

 

She hugged me again tightly. “Maybe this time I’ll make this family to grow again.”

 

“Maybe I can have my Hannie back…”