The Fate

The Fate

"The fate, sometimes we can't do anything against it. How many times you beg from god to save him and how i wish if i can help you. It's desided when you and Doojoon first met, it's already desided" Hyunseung said while he look into Jaesoon's teary eyes. "Why? You are an angel,aren't you? Why you can't help him please, i beg you!" she said and cried more. Hyunseung sighed and " But if you really want to live him again i have one idea, but it's under one condition" "Yes! i will accept it! nomather what!" Jaesoon's eyes brightned Hyunseung sighed again and " I can turn back the time when Doojoon's parents not divorce and also his father and your mother not meet yet" "really??" "I won't meet them again, but it's dangerous for you" Jaesoon frowned "Why?"

Hyunseung look up to the sky " you need to die" "w-what???" jaesoon can't understand. " Because of you, because your heart problem. you and your mom moved to Seoul and your mom met Doojoon's father. If you'll die, your mother won't meet his father and hid parents divorce. But it's your choice" Jaesoon stood lifeless in few minute. But she made up his choice. " Will he remember me?" " No! he will never remember you" Hyunseung said and look into Jaesoon's eyes again. Jaesoon took a deep breath and said " I will do it! i accept it!" Hyunseung sighed " are you sure?" "yes!"

Jaesoon stood infront of Doojoon's bed she smiled a little and held Doojoon's hand. " It's really hurt that leave you but if you leave me it will hurt more.... please live happily" she said and kissed hid cheek one last time and go out from his room.

 

 

 

 

"Doojoon-ah!!! wake up and go to your school!!" Doojoon's mom yelled from downstair. few mins later 8 years old Doojoon run into kitchen " Umma!!! why are you wake me up early!!" he said drink milk and kissed his mom and dad's cheek " i love you gyus!! bye!!" he yelled and run out from his home. " i love you too!!" his dad said and hugged his wife from behind.

 

Doojoon lied on the grass in park. He looked up to sky, suddenly he rememdered something, no someone " Jaesoon? who is Jaesoon?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

should i write sequel what are you think gyus???