Month Two

Photoshopped : RiHan717’s Graphics Gallery

I'll be posting all of Month to posters here since I'm too lazy to put the posters in every chapter.

The first .gif that I ever tried and I swear I’m never going to do it again. (at least without a guidance!) I remember Jewell-unnie commenting on this about the choice of fonts, the gif itself, the colors and about resizing the picture too much. Oh gawd, horrible, horrible, horrible. I know it takes process but I was never someone with the most patience so I just want to move forward and get to the stage when I am good enough to teach others how to do beautiful posters too. XD


Jewell-unnie says: you need to work on the typography.

There are other things I needed to work out here too, I just forgot some of it. XD


Let's close our eyes and laptop now, everyone. (In case you're using desktop, turn the monitor-off). This is an eye- and... DON'T LOOK AT IT ANYMORE.


STUPID. STUPID. STUPID. OTL. I forgot what Jewell-unnie's opinion on this poster is (or if I even sent it to her) 

P.S. These are the times when Mary-unnie's on hiatus XD


 

Good news: I already learned of the ‘PSD colorings’ in here. Bad news: I don’t know how to use it properly. BWAHAHAHA. I mean, don’t you just think the poster looks dull and unattractive and just a sore eye? However, I am PROUD. Yes, I am proud because the essence of the story is actually conveyed here in this poster. (even though unfortunately, it’s in an ugly way) Luhan is at the sky (heaven, lol) supposedly because he died. The reason why there’s a big crack in there is because he was the one described as ‘shattered’. On the other hand, Sehun and the girl on the water portray exactly what my characters are about. I mean, Sehun and the girl both have a connection with Luhan and they both met him through a body of water and Luhan also died in the water so… I don’t know. Somehow, water is just a significant aspect in the story. 


 

I don’t even want to see this poster because it just makes me cry and wail and I just miss this story. I haven’t updated it for years and the last time I updated it was on 2009, I think? And I just want to continue it but I’m so lazy. I also wanna cry because Jewell-unnie let me use the template she did. Coloring again I TRIED. Bwahahah.