12 Hours of Summer Fling

12 Hours of Summer Fling
12 Hours of Summer
by: theninjaghost
 
It was a sunny day for Minji, she's wearing sando for her top and a short-short, she we're sweating like there's no tomorrow as soon as she sees her unnie she shouts "Unnie! Let's go to beach! It's so hot!" but her unnie ignored her, so she stand up and went outside, to their terrace, she see the host connected to the faucet, she grinned and tip toed, she slowly opening the faucet while holding the host, but to her surprise "Ya! Minji, don't you dare! Aigoo, you little sneaky rascal! Ya ya! Don't worry we will go to beach tomorrow! Close it and drop it! or I will leave you here alone tomorrow!" her unnie shouted, she laughed and obliged on what her unnie have told her.
 
7 o'clock in the morning, Minji we're all prepared and so excited to see the beach, the sand, the waves, the fishes, she looked at her unnie and hugged her, just to "Saranghaeyo Unnie!" her unnie pulling her away "Ya!! Stop it! I know you love me!! Let go now... Oppa is waiting for us downstair" she said, Minji furrowed her eyebrows and followed her unnie, as soon as the door opened her unnie greets him "Oppa! Mianhae if we're to slow" she said as they gave each other kisses and hugs, on the other side, Minji deeply sighed just to remind them that she is with them "Excuse me?" she said "Stop it please, let's just go to beach now!" she continued, Her unnie faced her oppa and winked to him.
 
At the beach, Minji we're at the seashore, enjoying the sunlight and the sounds of the wave when suddenly someone blocked the sunlight from her, she opened her one eye to see a boy smiling at her, she immediately straighten her sit "Excuse me? why are you blocking my light?" she asked as the boy sits beside her, the boy chuckles, didn't mind the question she asked.
 
The boy stealing glances on her, but she couldn't take it,it's a little bit annoying for her, first he blocked the sunlight from her, second he didn't mind answering her question now, he's stealing glances on her. "May I know the reason why you're stealing glances of me? and why you're not talking?" she asked, the boy's curve on his lips disappeared, he became serious, he looked so far "Nothing, I really got no friends.... I just want to make friends."
 
As Minji listening to him, she can feel the loneliness of the boy, so she sighed and stands, faced him "You could have said that earlier, mianhae for being a rude friend" she said with a smile plastered on her face, the boy looked up, showing a surprised looked "f-friend...?" he confusingly asked, Minji nods and giving her hand to him. "We could play lot's of things here in the beach, we can go eat ice cream, ice cone, play volleyball, play at the water" she said while they we're walking.
 
She couldn't believe it at all, 'this boy... there is something with him that I couldn't explain' she thought, Minji sees a ice cream parlor "OMO! Ice Cream! Let's go eat ice cream okay!?" she said as she dragged him along with her. "Imma pay this, but later you'll gonna treat me okay?" she said to him and they sit on a available seats. Minji we're looking at him, 'He's cute, but I can really feel something about him' she thought.
 
They we're happy seeing each other happy, they laugh to each other and even got some argue to each other, looking at Minji's eyes, she we're slowly become weak about him that she couldn't explain 'hey hey.... why am I feeling this way about him? I met him about, seriously 11hours ago... why.... why?' she thought. "Hey do you want to rest?" the boys asked her, she nods, to her surprise the boy dragged her at the seashore and they sit, "Whoa! Sunset..." she said, "Do you know I love sunset..." she continue, the boy looked at her "Do you the meaning of sunset?" he asked, but Minji leaned her head to his shoulder, the boy we're surprised on her sudden move and yet, in the end, he smiled.
 
"hey... what is the meaning of the sunset?" she asked, her eyes we're closed, enjoying the moment that they have. Minji heard him telling the meaning in a fade voice "The sunset is beautiful yet it means.... ending" he said.
 
She slowly opened her eyes, she looked around, she looked for the boy but there's no sign for it, then she heard someone is shouting her name "Minji-ah! Where are you... aigoo... you little rascal! It's already 7 o'clock in the evening! we should be going now!!" her unnie shouts then again... "Ya! little sneaky ra--" but before her unnie finished "Ya! let's go! Aigoo! where did you go?? aaah! and where did you get that pouch??" she asked, "What pouch??" she asked "That one! the silver pouch beside you!" she said.
 
She pick it up and opened it, she see a rolled paper, a small rolled piece of paper, she opens it and read it silently;
 
"Hey Minji,
Thank you for this day! It's fun being with you, I really do have a great last day. I'll see you again, not soon but I will wait for you. I love being with you, I'm thankful to met you.... I'll promise you that I will treasure all the memories that we had even though we have only a short time to make it. I'm going to wait for the time to being with you again.... from now on... I'll be you're guardian angel
- Lee Taemin"
A tear dropped from her eyes, "Lee Taemin... why did you..." she sniffed and wiped her tears. "I will always remember you... I'll treasure this..... Thank you for being with me this day... I enjoyed it...."