Then I kissed him.

Looking into your eyes.

 

Kyung and Ann were waiting in the living room of the house of Zico, Hailey's call the girl who had won the hearts of the rebel Woo Jiho, was to be a double date, then Zico's cell phone rang.
-Hello-, answered very secure ...
-Love, I'm in the city center because you better not come here and not waste time, I think it's gonna rain- 
-Well, from where I pick you up- then the plan had changed a bit, the three should go pick up Hailey.
 
-Come on guys she's not coming over here-
- Where do we go? - Ann to Kyung.
-Surprise ... - whispered in shes ear.
-Wait for me at the entrance of the building i go for the car- Zico out the door.
 
Love is too unpredictable, comes when you least expect it, in the least unexpected, so it was with Kyung and Ann, at this time there was nothing that can separate. Many say that love at first sight does not exist, but they were the shows, his eyes speak a lot, every glance between them was passionate with each other, every touch every kiss was shown that love existed. But there were many who were against their love, and this is very strong hatred and spite are equally strong feelings that love, perhaps lethal.
 
Jin was a phrase used to convince herself that what she did was right it was for love, because she loves him because she really had something in shes heart that told she kyung is from her, which led to this time. His heart was so broken, so full of hatred, rancor, spite -If not for me not for anyone, he repeated it last-.
 
-I love you- said standing at the entrance of the building, embraced as always, the people passing near them smiled, feeling the strong love that gave off their bodies, they see the smiles between kisses.
-Tell me where we're going-Ann in the middle of a sweet hug.
-I said it then surprise- he kiss so softly and sweetly.
 
Love and death are as equally unexpected, you can never find the time to come, in the time you start to love, the moment you begin to die. In that moment the world could feel a sadness that ran through the clouds that had turned gray, cold running in those little seconds.
One shot was all Jin needed to finish the life of a couple completely in love, just one that came to the exact center of the back of Kyung, perforating organs and dropping to the ground, since jin's long distance, she could feel the life Kyung was going, a indescribable feeling so impure, so vindictive, ran through shes body.
Ann had him in his arms and felt the impact on his body, suddenly the sweetness had become in fear and despair, all in she's head going so slow, fell into his arms to the ground and split-second, she will never forget.
Zico appeared back in his car, shocked by what he saw, as fast as he could out of the car.
-Kyung ...-Ann said in a tone so low, because shes voice had gone, shes mind was blank, trying to process what had happened, the love of his life was bleeding in his hands, his eyes made eye contact Kyung expressed fear, which is transmitted through the eyes of that person that was slowly leaving. Zico came from behind to lift and give help, almost came out of nowhere with the car, had seen everything, lifted his lifelong friend, to get him into the car and taken to hospital. Ann's head was blank, fear had overwhelmed shes bones, she could move, soil bleary-eyed looking at the blood shed in their hands and on the street, an scream gets she of shock.
- Ann! - Zico desperate said, shes face turned and got up almost immediately -Get in the car- Zico running to grab the wheel and speeding to the hospital, Ann entered almost on the fly and having a little more awareness, Kyung entering dropped in her arms, resting her head on his lap, his eyes a little tired.
 
-Kyung ... ah ... Hey dont leave me ok? - Trying to clarify words amid the tears, her hair and silky, smooth skin.
-Ann...- the pain that ran in his body, his eyes half open, then slid his hand on the cheek of his beloved.
-Tell me my love? - Ann bursting into tears, a little silence fell.
 Zico ran as fast as he could to the hospital, dodging every car that crossed him, listening to the little whispers from behind.
-I... I love you ... - Striving said a smile, one of those with whom Ann had conquered.
-I love you too ... -Ann said in tears clutching something trembling hand of her boyfriend,
-Kiss me... - Seeing their tears fell on her cheeks, a overwhelment appeared in the heart of Kyung, was the last thing I wanted in this life kiss that person that drove him crazy, the person he loved most in this world, the person who had made his life be lucky, I wanted to share with every last second of his life. Then their lips met in tears so soft and painful.
 
They say that heaven feels when a person's heart is to love, then overwhelmed the city thunder.
-Kyung ... - Ann had completely closed ears to sounds, his eyes widened seeing Kyung in her les, without expression, without breathless, without lifeless, then went into shock.
Zico stopped him getting out of the car in front of the hospital, two nurses saw it and went to see what was happening, Zico opened the door and saw the expression on the face of Ann.
- Help me! - desperate cry, nurses rushed to help, along with a doctor and a stretcher, he entered the car to help his friend, as he touch kyung's body could feel that horrible feeling that ran through his body, his released the weeping eyes.
-Hey Kyung!, hey bro! don't ... - Zico leaned crying.
 

• Ann's POV.

I couldn't think at that time, he died in my hands, the love of life was in my hands ... dead, I dont know how to explain this, my breathing became agitated and  I was crying even seeing Kyung, waiting in awoke sometime, waiting for this just a dream. Then they took him out of the car we were in and I could almost see my clothes full of blood and put my hands on my face to lighten my tears coming out desperately, i get out the car and i go for chasing the car left the stretcher on which he had been taken, would not let me go so I stayed outside with Zico which embrace it as hard as I could, unable to control my tears.
 
No was only in my arms, but with that kiss felt like his life was going just as his breath in my mouth, I lost him with a kiss...
• 

Doctors came a few minutes later, just hang the head and was the signal for both feel this blow hard on the heart, at that time the rain was present, and a wide hole in both the heart had formed.


--

So? What you guys think please let me know...I'm sorry if the grammar is not that good either I wrote it in Spanish, and cost me a lot to write in English, I do my best I could. please tell me your opinions.^^