Are We Being Trolled?!

Surprise for the Indian EXOtics

 

It was 2am and Ruka and Pooja both were online on facebook. Pooja was writing a fanfic while Ruka was busy doing an assignment until when she noticed Pooja online. She typed a chat message to her
 
 
 
 

 

Ruka     Unnie!! Wanna know what that email said? 

Pooja    Hey! Ah sure! You dont mind showing it to me right?

Ruka     Aishh ur my Unnie.. I definitely dont mind..

             *Attached image*
 

 

 


 

Dear Ruka,

 
We are one! Hello, we are EXO!
 
We ourselves operate this email portal and we have heard about our fanbase in India so we would like to meet our fans over there as well. So with prior permissions we are trying our best to visit you all in India. 
Hope you all are looking forward to it.
 
 
Leader of EXO-K / Guardian of EXO 
Suho (Kim JunMyun)

 


 

 
 
 
Pooja stared at the screen for a few minutes. "Is this freaking true?" she said to herself as she leaned back on her chair grabbing a paper to fan herself. 
After a few minutes she realised that she was to reply to Ruka on chat. As she went back to her chat she saw 3 messages by Ruka
 
 
 
Ruka   Unnieeee? What do you think!?? Is this true ???
             Unnieeeee!??? U there?!
             Pls reply to me here i shall be invisible for now ~ 
 
 
 
 
Pooja hesitantly typed a reply.
 
 
 
 
Pooja   I.. Think this is the real deal...
             They really must be EXO....
 
 
 
 
Ruka stared at her mobile phone as she saw the reply pop up suddenly. "Gosh.... I think the same too ..." she said to herself stretching as she had completed the assignment. She typed out a reply to Pooja soon after that
 
 
 
 
 
Ruka    Unnie..I think the same too
              Unnie... Its time we spread this message among the other Indian EXOtics
 
Pooja   But make sure it shouldnt go out of the group..if it does..then they might not even come.
 
Ruka    Yes I will warn them (Y)
               Hwaiting!
 
Pooja   Hwaiting! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saying this Ruka stared at the reply she got on the fanboard 
 
 
 
 
"Hello Ruka
 
This is EXO-M's Leader Kris!
We didnt know we had a fanbase in India too! We would definitely like to visit our fans there! Please keep supporting us!"
 
 
 
 
And as she read it... She typed out a whole report on what she had received since the past two days.
 
 
In the end she was a bit hesitant to type but she finally typed "I know all of us are close..like a family.. But let this secret remain within the bounds of this group only~ please..." and clicked on the post button. 
 
 
 
Soon after five minutes of her having posted this report, a comment emerged. 
 
 
 
 
Alolika    O_____O what whaaat whaaaaat!? Are you serious? This is Epic! -__-
 
 
 
 
Ruka soon typed out a reply
 
 
 
 
Ruka        I think this is true... Somehow im getting the feeling of it being true....
 
 
 
 
 
Alolika raised her eyebrow. "How can you say its true! Not a single time any Kpop idol has come here!" she said and typed it out.
 
 
 
 
Ruka         I know but the mail i.. Got... Somehow i feel its real... >.<;; well Jaejoong oppa had been to India hadnt he!?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, Ruka heard a knock on the door. Not to guess... it was her mom, just checking whether she was sleeping or not. So Ruka pretended to sleep.
 
 
 
 

 

 
It was morning already and it was half past nine. Ruka woke up to see what time it was and noticed that her mom wasn't in the kitchen rushing with the breakfast and lunch boxes and was sitting in the living room watching her favorite food programme. "Mama, what time is it?" Ruka asked innocently. "Half past nine. You missed school already. I tell you not to stay awake all night and do work..." her mom replied and turned back to watch the programme. Ruka went back to her room and unlocked her.phone to see the notifications and saw that there were 38 comments on the report she had posted in the group. She slowly scrolled through all of them.
 
 
 
 

 


 

Poorva        Jaejoong was here without anyone knowing.. But here we're getting replies and stuff.. Do you think they trolled us? 
 
Pooja           I still feel that they're the real guys
 
Shatakshi  Are you freaking kidding me!? EXO? And mails ? No Way ! Someone is surely playing a trick on us !! -_-
 
Crupalee    @Shatakshi i agree with you! 
 
Kimberly     But the fanboard message reply seems to be real! 
 
Vasudha     O.O wow... Cant believe this
 
Alolika         @Kimberly - i think so too..but i cannot trust
 
Diksha         Where am I? O.O what am i seeing? 
 
Palak            I also received that fanboard message thinggy but im not sure if its from the real guys... 
 
Pooja            I stayed up late till night just to see if there is any kind of further news about it!!
 
Sanika          I got a fanboard message reply too!!
                      And somehow i dont think its real
 
Ronica         Avarnita , Shaily and I also got the reply email ..but the one mail tha Ruka is talking bout...we didnt get any of that sort ...
 
Avarnita       Yeah!! But Ruka-chan Suho Oppa himself mailed you!!?? How!?? And when did this all happen!? 
 
Shaily           So we get to see EXO in person... This is Amazing 
 
Aparna         Am I late? O.O cant believe this
 
Priyanka      Ruka ur trolled xD lol jk
                       I cant believe this too!
 
Payel            I dont believe this too...
 
Crupalee      I never sent any fanmessage to idk ...:P
                       But I still agree to what Shatakshi said
 
Shatakshi    I dont know but i have a feeling that we're being trolled by some other fans.
 
Pooja             Hmmm....
 
Palak             Cant say ...
 
Priyanka        Well speaking of the mail... Where is the person because of whom this huge spam of comments has been created!?
                         Rukaaaaa where are you??
 
Crupalee        Rukaaaaa show up!
 
Pooja               Ruka! Where are you? 
 
Shatakshi       Ruka Unnie!! Where are you?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ruka's hands slightly trembled as she typed on her phone's keypad.
 
 
 
 
Ruka                 I...am here...guys...
 
 
 
 
She sneezed as she typed resulting in her hand hitting the email icon on the screen along with a status bar notification of an email. 
 
 
Ruka widened her eyes in shock as she read it. It was from the very same address from where she had gotten the mail from Suho.
 
 
"Impossible..." She said as she went through it. 
 
 
 

 

Dear User, 
The address you have tried to email is not valid. Please check the address and try again
 
Mailer Simon.
Hello Mail
 

 

 
 
 
 
"I cannot be fooled like this!!!! Not even if it were by my bias!" Ruka said hitting her head against the table until she was interrupted by a bunch of notifications coming right from the group.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Priyanka         Tell us more about the mail Ruka!!!
 
Pooja               Ruka? Where are you?
 
Poorva            Unnie? Are you there?
 
Crupalee         Ruka reply or we'll come searching for you!
 
Shatakshi       Reply Reply!!
 
 
 
 
 
Ruka didnt want to type out anything ...but she typed out another report on how the email turned out to be invalid. Immediately after that she received a storming number of comments.
 
 
 
 
Ruka
 
Hello Everyone, 
I do have a feeling that we're being trolled .... But i didnt wanna say anything as i dont wish to shatter our hopes :(
I tried replying again but i received an email saying that the address is invalid.
*sigh*
 
5 Likes  17 Comments
 
 
Alolika            Haha ...told ya...:P
 
Pooja              Aww .____.
 
Priyanka        I was dead sure that someone would be tricking us!
 
Shaily             Oh..so its not real... I wont be able to meet Kai? ..thats really sad :(
 
Avarnita         What!?? We wont be able to meet our biases now :( i am so sad!!!
 
Ronica            No way! T.T
 
Crupalee        I was mentally prepared for this xP
 
Shatakshi      No Luhan T.T
 
Aparna           Wow... I missed a lot and i was mentally prepared for this too
 
Poorva            Sad... T.T 
 
Diksha            Guys! Wait!!! Its not only Ruka who has gotten a mail from them! According to her report ... She received the mail from Suho when SHE mailed that address from where the mail was sent....so this time someone else could give a try!!! 
 
 
 
 
"Jackpot!!!" Diksha said smiling to herself as she typed out the message. 
Suddenly she heard her phone ring, it was a message from Ruka. 
 
 
 
 
 
Idk how to say this but I feel that the email portal is automatic. Like... It replies with default messages..you get what I mean?
 
 
 
 
 
Diksha raised her eyebrows in confusion and typed out a reply to Ruka. 
 
 
 
 
Though I didnt get you ... I can try out that email thinggy too..if I get emails from a different member then I can say that it is true!
 
 
 
Ruka on the other end waited for a reply from Diksha. Soon after she received her reply , her phone rang showing an email notification. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw an email notification from a very familiar email address. 
 
 
"What the..." Ruka trailed off as she held her head in her hands in confusion. "What the hell is happening to me here!? First I missed school and then this email!? I am going crazy " Ruka screamed out in confusion. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-x-x-x-
 
 
 
What exactly did Ruka get in her email? Want to know? Stay tuned in for more! :)