We fight and make up [like a married couple]

we fight and make up (like a married couple)

here is my 3 pages of word vomit for Tuyen [i wrote this all during my classes and ugh. i cannot i am disapointed but i hope Tuyen isn't]

“You bigheaded idiot,” I scream before throwing the First thing I find to Sehun’s head.

“What is wrong Lulu?” Sehun ask calmly

“What is wrong?” I scream back at him, “Well let’s see, when you was in the shower you got text so I wanted to check if it was something important. Yes it was important. You big fat cheating liar. Do you know what the text said?”

 

I take a deep breath, looking at Sehun who looks confused, as if he doesn’t know what I am talking about.

“Uhm, well obvious I don’t,” he answers casually.

Well, way to piss me off more Oh Sehun, walk closer to him and he takes a step back.

“The message said; hello Sehunnie oppa yesterday was fun we should do that more often. Aah does oppa have time this week to meet up again?” I walked closer to him, and he takes another step back, “I thought you was meeting up with Jongin yesterday Oh Sehun, you bigheaded liar,”

 

I have Sehun cornered against the wall right now and he still looks confused at me.

“Well will you explain yourself Oh Sehun?”

“Lulu,” I cut him off before he can say more.

“Nu-uh no more lulu for you,” I say harshly

“Luhan hyung I was with Jongin yesterday, what’s the name that stood by the text?”

Why does he even dare to ask that? Well there stood a name that was something along the lines of Jieun now I think of it and it sort of sounds familiar.

“The name is Jieun, why? Isn’t she the only one you have, huh?” I growl at him.

“Hyung you are really stupid sometimes, you know that?” Sehun laughs.

“Yah, how can you call me stupid?”

 

Without noticing it my under lip started to jut out, giving Sehun the kicked puppy look.

“Well you have meet Jieun already, she is my cousin. So I don’t know why you are overreacting,” He says calmly.

“Oh and do you have any prove of it?”

I really can’t remember if I ever meet a Jieun that is Sehun’s cousin even though her name does sound similar, but more people do have that name. So how can I be hundred percent sure it’s his cousin.

“Hyung can I have my phone, I can prove it to you then,”

I look at him still doubting if it is really his cousin, but well it wouldn’t hurt if I try to find it out with the way he proves it, right? I give him the phone and as soon as he has it he unlocks the screen, and a few seconds later he has the phone pressed against his ear.

"Aah Jieun, can you give me auntie?"

 

I hear a yes coming from the phone, and after that two people talking, i give a weird look at Sehun he just smiles at me. After a few seconds he pushes the phone in my way, i take it giving him yet another weird stare. Just ask her if i am telling you the truth or not, is the only thing he mouths me before walking to the kitchen, probably to get something to drink.

"Hey Sehunnie," is the first thing i hear when i put the phone against my ear.

"Hello madam, I am not Sehun but his nearly ex-lover Luhan, I want to know, are you really family of him? Or is he lying to me?"

"Luhan? Aah aren't you the cutie that Sehun introduced as his lover on his brothers wedding?" the woman ask, "It's a pity you don't remember my voice, but yes I am Sehun his family, but why do you wonder that?"

"Well, he told me he was meeting with one of our friends yesterday but he got a text from a Jieun asking him if he had time this week to meet again, and he said she is family. Sorry that I bothered you madam, and thanks for telling me,"

"No problem dear, now that does explain why Jieun was happy because she has been happy since yesterday but wouldn't tell me why. It must have been because she saw Sehun. Now go fix your problems with Sehun,"

"Yes madam, thank you once again,"

"No problem sweety,"

 

She hangs up and I put Sehun's phone into my pocket. Her voice actually sounded really familair just like the girl her name. I do trust her though, because only Sehun reletives where at wedding, and of course the girl her family. So if it really was somebody from outside his family would know about me from his brother marragie. She even said Jieun was happy about the fact she saw Sehun again, so why wouldn't I believe it.

Sehun's phone starts to ring again, and i fish it out of my pocket.

"Hello with Luhan,"

"Hi Luhan, Jieun here. I want to appologize for getting you and Sehun in a fight, my mom just told me about the phone call, so i asumed you guys might had a fight. Anyway i am really sorry, and if you don't believe Sehun or me i won't mind meeting up with you both this week,"

"It's okay Jieun, well if you want to we can meet up this week yeah, anyways thanks for the call,"

"No problem and okay I will hear about it then,"

 

When Jieun hangs up Sehun just walks into the room, I grab his arm and wrap my arms around his body.

"I am sorry baby, your aunt told me it's true you guys are family and Jieun even called back to say sorry. I overreacted, I am sorry baby,"

"It is okay xiao Lu, I would have reacted the same way if I was you,"

"But still I called you a lair and a cheater without even asking you the story,"

"Xiao Lu believe me when I say it's okay, I really would have done the same, do you know why?"

I shake my head at him, I can't really believe he is so forgiving even while I accused him of things he isn't.

"Because I love you, and I would also be jealous when you would get such messsage if you told me you would hang out with Kyungsoo,"

I guess he is right at that, I did felt jealous reading that message and whenever I am jealous I make my own conclussions about things. I wrap my arms tighter around Sehun's waist and nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.

 

"I really am sorry," I mutter.

I feel Sehun's hand under my chin, lifting my head up.

"Lulu stop saying sorry, I said it is okay," he smiles at me.

Sehun leans in a bit, and our lips brush softly against mine.

"Now let's forget what happened," Sehun murmurs against my lips

I nod and Sehun captures my lips, he wraps his arms around my body pulling me closer to him. His lips softly move against mine.

“You know?” Sehun laughs after he breaks the kiss.

I shake my head, having now clue about what he is talking but he just smiles at me.

“We act like a married couple most of the times, well especially when we fight. We really look like my brother and Eunmi at times. They fight, and make a few minutes later it’s always right. Nonetheless I love you, whether we fight or not. I don’t care if you call me a bigheaded lair, nor if you call me a cheater as long as I know the truth I know it will be alright. Why? Because I love you and you love me,” his smile grows bigger.

“I know, and yes I do love you. Even though you are a pain in the at times,” I smile at him.

I capture Sehun’s lips and let my fingers comb through his hair.

“I love you,” Sehun murmurs against my lips.

“I love you too, now let’s get bubble tea,”

I take Sehun’s hand and we leave the house.

 

~~~~~

yay finally after idk how long i am done with this. it's all word vomit though and i cannot with myself and yeah...

Tuyen don't you dare to kill me it's even up before saturday ~~