#1

Suicide would be the best option, right?

         You guys are definitely jjang! I haven't update this fanfic for so long and you subscribers have totally made my day despite the bad news I've received.  

Here's the first chapter I promised and merely finished :D  

It's mostly about Sulli's background and Myungsoo will not yet introduced till the next chapter.

 Looking forward on hearing out your comments^^

------

             It's been several days since she figured on deciding the best way to kill herself. Choi Jinri, the person who was once a bubbly, just like any average young adult stepping to the cruel world. The difference is that, she has no one. She never thought her harmonious and beautiful family would be separated from her. Left alone with tough luck and no one by her side.

            The incident takes place a few years back when she was a senior in her high school. She has her clique of friends, not being on bottom of the social chain before she shut herself from everyone. She has a younger, chubby brother by 10 years whom she loves so much and her loving parents. Even though they were not her biological family, she was truly grateful on what she has, never regretting of what her biological mother had done in the first place. Left her all alone in the orphanage when she was just a baby. It was like a miracle when the couple adopted Jinri, and finally had their own child after years of waiting. Jinri was over the moon, when she found out that she will be a sister to a baby boy. Her life was progressing smoothly, even receiving love confessions from the boys along the way. Getting hugs from her younger brother every day, and her loving parents were always proud on whatever she's doing. Jinri was a modest person, always putting on her best genuine smile everyday to everyone even strangers. But her life completely turned upside down after she had gone through the darkest phase of her life.

           It was in the middle of the year, and she was in school at that particular day, just like any regular school day. Absolute nothing went the way she wanted and everyone seemed to have something against her that day. She got scolded by the teacher for not being able to keep up with the lesson, her friends have been ignoring and cutting off her every sentence, even the lunch she had at school cafeteria was accidentally spilled all over the floor. She was just finished queuing up for her food, to only be getting smashed by some guys walked not noticing her existence and thus, causing the accident. None of her friends tried to help her, everyone just watching her getting off from the dirty floor with stained clothes in silence. Jinri couldn't take it anymore and went to toilet, crying her eyes out. Feeling humiliated, betrayed, she was a total mess, wanting to drown herself into a hole of pitch black darkness. She hates everything and wanting to go back home, embraced by the warmth of her family. But she was not going to be oh so fragile and walked away from school because of something humiliating. And so she did, finishing her lessons, taking notes of whatever the teacher's sayings.

          But the summer wind that blows were cold,  papers went flying and she even got paper cut after trying to gather all of her papers as if the universe trying to give her a sign of the upcoming bad news. Her stomach churned, she had weird and bad feelings about today. She had no longer paid attention to the teacher in front, her forehead glistened with cold sweats. She frowned, trying to figure out what's going on. Did I forgot to do something important? she thought, shutting her eyes, eyebrows furrowed and pressing her hand over her temple. Then she remembered her brother had forgot to give her morning hugs as the usual. She breathe a sigh of relief, alleviated her concern, thinking that she had never missed by her brother hugs. So, she got through the rest of her day but she never got to sit still because her worry has overthrown the slight relief. Trying her best to focus on her studies and to call it a day. After the school session had ended, she didn't bother to wait for her friends and walked all the way home alone. She just had the feelings to get home as soon as possible.

          She arrived home safely, watching the dark clouds shrouding just before she received a phone call. The phone call that caused her to collapse on the ground. The phone call which completely changed her life, her attitude, her everything. "Your family. They were involved in a car crash. None of them survived" None of them survived. None. None. She stopped listening right after that, dropped the phone to the floor, tears began to gush down her face, wetting her school stained uniform, sobbing uncontrollably. Her world came tumbling down, she no longer had anyone to give her morning hugs like her younger brother did, no more of her parents laughing and smiling, hearing out her problems when her friends weren't there to listen. She held her fist and tried to ease her breathing but failed. She was all choked up, still can't get over the fact her parents and younger brother whom she loved so much are now dead. As if the universe understand her current situation, rain began to pour down heavily to calm her down and she just looked at the sky thinking, should I go up there too?

          When her tears finally have dried up, all that she felt was numbness. The single-storey house seems to big for her to stay alone. She felt like as if her soul has been taken out from her body. She was a living zombie, reminiscing every bit of memories that came to mind when she finally walked to her room after the sun has long been set. She wasn't even feeling hungry but considering her growling stomach, she reheat the leftover food of what they had for dinner last night. The last meal they had together as whole family. She didn't get to eat breakfast with her family this morning, missing out her brother's hug and now she won't be able to do that anymore. Teardrops after teardrops fall into the dishes and she ate her food in complete silence, just enough to fill her stomach and didn't care how salty it was. She barely make it through the night and all kinds of thought rammed into her mind just before she slept with her tears escaping her closed eyes. She dreamt of her dead family, gathering in such a beautiful garden, laughing and running around into the wind. She wanted to go with them, but something hold her back. She can't go any further, but her brother turned around and left her with a hug. She cried out "Andwaeeee!" Her brother, smiled and said "Goodbye Jinri noona. Saranghae" and disappeared with the wind. Jinri curved a small smile in her sleep, knowing her family is in peace.

---

Is it too short? Let me know. I'll try my best to make it longer for you guys.