Give Me a Start

Unbeatable Youth

You looked around the crowd, drowning yourself with nervousness. Looking around and scanning everyone's faces for any signs of your bestfriend.

"--------!" A voice called from behind. You turned back and smiled knowing that it was Go Minhee, your bestfriend.

"Minhee!" You walked towards her.

"I missed you so much! How was your summer?" She asked, her eyes shining brightly with excitement. You smiled and held her hand.

"The ordinary thing." You plainly replied.

"Ugh. Can you do something else besides ballet practice?" She replied with a questioning request.

"Can't. Mom told me to do so. You know." You eyed her as she rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Yeah, yeah 'You have to pass that audition and repay what you've done' " She said, imitating the way your mother said it. You replied with a smile and chuckled.

"Seriously. repay? Your Mom's sorta... sorry, stupid." You ruffled her hair knowing that she never wanted to say something bad to your mom, but truth just .

"I know. And now, she's letting me learn Hip Hop." You deeply sighed and turned around with swag.

"Cool." She smiled. "I never knew you could do that." She raised an eyebrow.

"Duh, Dance practice." You said and she mouthed an O and continued walking towards the notification board.

As you walked,you looked around on how Highschool was going to be. By the side on where you're standing stood the emo people with short or long really black hairs that looked like the night sky and instantly reminded you of sadako- the reason why you avoided such people.You can't even identify if that person's a boy or a girl, nothing much of a difference to see. You sighed and looked around once more spotting the Bleachers, Queenkas, Nerds, A group of Pretty Boys and a loner. You stopped and gazed on the only boy standing infront of the notification board.

He had pretty bold eyes that mesmerized you. He was tall, lean and muscular. He wore a leather jacket  with a V-neck-line shirt and some ordinary pants. Your friend realized your sudden silence and nudged you.

"Hey you okay?" She asked and you nodded.

"So, what class am I in?" You asked, trying to forget about the mysterious man you were drooling for awhile ago. She looked at you and looked at the description board then frowned.

"What?" You asked, questioned by her sad reaction.

"We're not classmates. You're on Class 2 and I'm on 3." She said and pouted.You chuckled and ruffled her hair again.

"It's not like I'm gonna miss you. Our rooms are just next to each other. See?" You glanced at the school map by your side and pointed at it. Minhee smiled and hugged you.

"Yey, I'm not gonna be lonely and alone." She said like a cute child who found a new friend.

"I know. The reason I did not cry on Graduation Day." You laughed, remembering Graduation day when all your classmates including Minhee cried for each other when they thought they were gonna be separated, turns out everyone's aim for a school to learn were just the same.

"Yah! I hate that day!"

"Wae?"

"Cause my mom didn't come." She said and you frowned, knowing that it was the day she lost her mom- her one and only family left besides her step brother.

"I'm sorry." You said and she smiled bitterly.

"It's not like your fault, why are you saying sorry?"

"Just nothing. Come on, let's go before we're late for-"

"I know." She smiled, you smiled and walked together towards the building both your rooms were located; and soonly separated by the rooms you had to be with. You were worried now. Knowing that you're not the friendly type, how were you gonna have friends?

You sighed and sat on the very end of the last row beside the window.

'At least the view up here's pretty' you thought and sighed as you looked beyond the window, to the green fluffy trees just outside of it.

You were gazing by the green stuff cause you had nothing to do anyway. Not like the get-along-well people who had great talents on starting a conversation. Highschool life was going to be hard more than you thought it had to be. Then you shifted your gaze beside you.

He looked at you. You looked at him. You were having a staring contest and he was winning. He smiled when he saw your flushed reaction and stretched out his right hand infront of you. A handshake, maybe.But you just looked at it, a little bit caught aback. But he smiled anyway, showing off his cute dimples. He was tall, perfectly thin and not muscular. He had a clean face and beautiful eyes. But one thing made you attracted to him and it was his darkbrown hair that was perfectly put to place. Overall, he was cute.

"Hi, I'm Sungjong." He said and stretched out his hand again.

"Hi, I'm -------, nice to meet you." You snapped out of your thoughts and shook his hand  with a sweet smile plastered on your face.

"So, what school are you from ------?" He asked, starting a conversation.

"Inspirit National Academy." You said with a smile.

"Waaah! That's one cool school you came from. You must be very smart." He complimented you.

"Now, what school did you come from Sungjong-ah. Oh, can I call you that?" You asked, forgetting that you just met.

"Nah. I want you to call me Oppa." He said and winked cutely, making you laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a pout and doing aegyo with it. So cute.

"Nothing Oppa." You granted his request. He smiled and ruffled your hair.

"Aigooo."

"Hehe, you sound like my Grandpa." You giggled and he just smiled.

"Oi!" He pretended to be annoyed.

"I was jowking.So what school do you come from anyway?" You asked and stopped giggling.

"National Performing Arts School."

"Wow. That school is like amazing, how'd you end up there?" You asked, interested on where he had elementary. Seriously, Dublin Ireland's just so faraway from korea.

"Err... My dad's the co-director of the school." He shyly answered.

"You mean.. you're Eamon Farell's son?" You were quite surprised, you could not believe you were talking to Eamon Farell's infamous adopted son- Lee Sungjong. He nodded and you just smiled at him some more.

"wow.. It's an honor to meet you." You said and he just chuckled. Making your poor heart sink on how cute he chuckled.

"Yah! I'm still another ordinary boy!" He exclaimed loudly, gathering attention from others. You mouthed shhh and he nodded, apologizing for  disturbing them. But then your teacher came and slammed her book on the table. Making Sungjong startled and just turned to look at her infront.

"Mornin' Class!" She said and each one of the students in the room muttered good morning. She frowned on what she saw.

"GOOD MORNING!" She shouted.

"Good Morning Mrs-" The students includind you and Sungjong stood with acuity and greeted, not finishing it becasue no one knew her particularlly.

"Mrs.Kim, Kim Hyung Hee." Everyone gasped including you and Sungjong.

"Kim Hyung Hee, the legendary dancer's wife?" Sungjong whispered to you and everyone did too.

"You mean.. she really is Exo Kai's Wife?" You blurted back a question to Sungjong loudly, making Mrs.Kim hear it. Knowing what you did, you covered your mouth quickly and looked down to your feet. But Mrs.Kim just smiled and headed your way. Sungjong just stood next to you, stunned on what was happening.

"Yes I am." She said and you looked up to her.

"Anymore questions before we start our homeroom election?" She turned back from you and headed towards the middle of the room. A boy raised his hands.

"Yes?" Mrs.Kim pointed out the boy who was short.

"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves first?" He suggested with a smile, making his gums visible.

"Ah. Of Course. I almost forgot you were freshmens." She looked around and squinted her eyes. "But you freshmens are only few... 1...6.....10."

You looked around and counted 10. But Mrs.Kim grabbed her class record.

"But there eleven of you, according in here." She said, looking down on her class record and to all of you.

"Uhm. The one missing must be me. I'm Sorry, I kinda lost my way." A voice popped out from nowhere and everyone in the room turned their heads towards the classroom door.

"Oh. Sit down, we were just about to start the introduction." Mrs.Kim said and the boy quickly grabbed the empty seat infront of you. You looked at the boy and noticed it was the mysterious man who caught your attention not long ago.

"Okay, Let's start our class by introducing yourselves." She said and looked at your way. She smiled and pointed.

"You." You pointed yourself and everyone turned back to look at you.

"Yes, you. Girl with the pretty eyes." You stood up and looked at Sungjong who mouthed you 'fighting' . You faked a cough and looked infront.

'Hi, my name is ---- ------. It's nice to meet you all." You smiled and bowed each sides before sitting down.

"Next."

"Annyeong! Lee Sungjong Imnida." He bowed and everyone had the same reaction with you when he introduced himself. Mrs. Kim squinted her eyes again .

"You mean, Lee Sungjong? Eamon Farell's son?" She asked and everyone gasped.

"Neh." Sungjong answered with a shy smile and sat down. Mrs.Kim gave an interested nod and smiled at Sungjong.

"Why come here when You're in Ireland? Oh well, please enjoy your stay, Korea's a very nice place you know." Mrs.Kim answered and Sungjong replied a nod.

"Next."

"Kim Myungsoo imnida. Please treat me well."  A handsome man with dark black hair said, making 3 other girls squeel.
 Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes.

"Next."

"Kim Sungyeol. Yaho! Please treat me well." He said and made a derpy smile and saw Sungjong hold back a laugh.

"Next."

"Kim Sunggyu." The man with small eyes and red hair said and Mrs.Kim just shook her head.

"Repeating the year again, are you not?" Mrs.Kim asked and Sunggyu nodded. Mrs.Kim just sighed.

"Jang Dongwoo imnida! Please take care of me from now on classmates!" the boy who suggested for you to have a class introduction excitedly introduced himself before Mrs.Kim could even say 'next'. Everyone smiled and you chuckled; looks like there's gonna be a competition between Sungyeol and Dongwoo for class clown.

"Uhuh. Next."

"Nam Woohyun imnida." The guy with the sharp nose and cool hair said and winked on the 3 girls sitting together beside him. You rolled your eyes thinking that there's gonna be Mr.Flirt in class.

"Next." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes too.

"Lee Howon but you can call me Hoya. Nice to meet you all." He smiled.

'So Howon's his name' you nodded your head up and down as you thought.

"Next." Mrs. Kim said and the last 3 girls stoop up together which surprised you.

"Hi we're, Carla." The bubbly girl with big and cute eyes said before pointed to the girl with pink cheeks. "Veronica."           Veronica pointed to the girl with straight and long hair beside her. "and Doreen."

"And what is your relationship with each other?" Mrs.Kim narrowed her eyes and watched the girls giggle.

"We're unidentical triplettes!" They giggled together and even sat back together. weird, synchronized much?

"Ayay, this is gonna be a long day for me." You heard Mrs.Kim as she rubbed her temples.

You looked around and found yourself in chaos. Sungjong was talking to Sungyeol. Myungsoo was Sleeping. Dongwoo was joking corny jokes to Sunggyu and Woohyun was flirting with the triplettes. It seems that only you and Hoya were behaved. you smiled and scratched the back of your neck.

"It's gonna be a long day, indeed."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gosh, I have a weird Imagination. Hi!!!! I'm Sorry for the weak story, I'll try my best to improve cause I'm sort of new with this.

Please Bare with my faults. Sorry. kekeke. Am a big fan of KAI!!!!