Chapter 1

Starting Over

"Thank you...good work...goodbye!" Changmin separately replied his co-actors.

Quickly, he moved swiftly through the crowd and slipped through the exit. And as he expected, his van was late.

He groaned and checked his watch. It was already 12 am. He clutched locks of his hair in frustration.

After waiting for another 5 minutes, he received a text from Lee Sooman.

"Meet me at the SM building now. Ugh!" He read out loud and groaned.

He stuck his arm out in the air the moment a taxi drove along.

"SM building, ahjussi," Changmin spoke softly as he sat himself down.

"Will do." The taxi driver, most likely in his late fourtys said while adjusting the volume on the radio.

When the driver started driving, TVXQ's Keep your head down started playing softly in the background.

Changmin hummed quietly along, thinking of the time he filmed this song.

 

                   Flash back

 

"Oppa, I heard you guys are going to comeback." She said excitedly while grabbing Changmin's arm.

"Yup, we are. Our filming is later this evening. Wanna come?" Changmin smiled as he asked her with great hope.

"Yes oppa! That would be lovely! Alright, see you later!" She replied with her eyes sparkling.

"See you!" He said and watched as she walked away.

 

                         End of flashback

 

Ah, those were the days. When everything was taken lightly, and he had at least 4 hours of sleep.

Changmin sighed. He didn't have time for anything anymore.

No sleep, no family, and most of all....no more of seeing her...

"Sir, sir?" The ahjussi waved his hand in front of Changmin's face.

Changmin snapped his head to face the ahjussi and realised that they had reached.

Changmin apologised and paid his fair.

As he walked slowly to the front of the building, he continuously yawned and stretched.

He shivered at the cold breeze that blew past him.

He was only wearing a white v-neck tee with a red and black checked long blazer over it with a pair of dark blue skinny denim jeans.

"Yes ahjussi?" Changmin said as he walked into Sooman's office.

"Ah Changmin, finally you came. Please take a seat." He gently commanded.

Changmin took a seat in front of his desk.

"What is it sir?" "I have good news for you and your fans. You're going to have a comeback!" He cheered and clapped a few times.

Changmin just sighed. "Oh,that's good ahjussi." He faked a smile.

"And Yunho knows about it. He's practicing the dance now. Go and join him." He said.

"Yes sir." Changmin bowed and left the office. He mentally slapped himself.

It was already 12:30am and he was to learn a dance?

Changmin tried his best to shrug the thought away and work but it definitely wasn't working.

He walked slowly to the dance studio. When he opened the door, Yunho was already practicing the dance with their dancers.

They all stopped in their tracks to greet Changmin. He only smiled weakly and bowed.

"Hyung, lets start." Yunho smiled and gestured for Changmin to approach.

Changmin nodded and removed his sling back from his shoulders and took of his checked shirt so he was left with a v-neck tee.

After learning their dance, they finally got the chance to sleep.

Changmin glanced at his watch. It was ready 4am.

His eyes were half closed and he yawned continuously as he and Yunho walked back to the TVXQ dorm.

The moment he was in contact with the bed, he immediately fell asleep.

What a tiring day it was. Actually, this is counted as a normal routine for Changmin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Ugh..!" Changmin groaned as he slammed his hand down on the alarm clock without opening his eyes and fell back asleep.

Then, he felt something nudging against him.

"Hyung....Hyung...Hyung!" Changmin stirred and looked up at Yunho, eyes half closed.

"Mhm...?" Changmin mumbled and starched his head while sitting up.

"Hyung, we need to head to the recording studio. Manager hyung wants us to start recording now." He said firmly in a sleepy tone.

"Ugh...okay I'll be out." He simply replied and forced his body up.

He checked the alarm clock on the side of his bed. It was 7 in the morning.

He sighed. He only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

He lazily dragged his feet to the bathroom and had a quick shower before changing into a white tee with a black cardigan over it and a pair of skinny maroon pants.

He dragged himself into the SM building. He yawned and waited for the lift.

"Oppa!" A cheery voiced sang. He turned around and saw a bright Seohyun skipping towards him.

He yawned and turned his back away from her.

"Yah. Why are you always so mean to me lately? Has something happened?" She asked and clinged to his arm.

"I'm just tired." He said back and pulled away.

"Ok." She said shortly and walked away angrily. Technically, they both are dating secretly.

Very secretly. So now Changmin knew he pissed her off. Yep, he was an idiot.

After recording, he went to apologise to Seohyun. He tried calling her, but she hung up.

He tried texting her, but she never replied.

Eventually he walked to SNSD's dorm and knocked on the door. Their leader, Taeyeon answered the door.

"Eh oppa, what brings you here?" She asked, obviously surprised at his arrival.

"I umm...need to speak with Joohyun for a moment." He politely answered.

"Oh sure. Seo! Seohyun!!" She called out to Seohyun. After a while, Seohyun appeared and taeyeon walked away.

He said to her, "Okay look. I'm sorry if my behaviour is upsetting you. Okay I really am just tired and my schedu-" Seohyun cut him off saying,

"Look oppa things are getting out of control. I think that we should stop here. Let's take a break from each other. It's better that way."

She left it as that and walked back in the dorm, slamming the door behind her.

Changmin stood outside their door for a while. He was shocked.

As tears started forming in his eyes, he turned and walked away.

"Why...? Why is this happening to me? "