Stomach Pains

Stomach Pains

 

“Stop hurting…Why have I done to you?” Kyungsoo whimpered, holding his stomach as he lied on his back in his bed. He was home alone today since the rest of EXO-K had to keep up with their busy schedules, but unfortunately for Kyungsoo he was bedridden with a horrible stomach pain.

He didn’t even really know what the pain was from. He hadn’t overeaten or anything and he didn’t even have a fever. Maybe it was from stress or something, he didn’t know, but he sure wanted it to go away because it certainly wasn’t welcome. He’d rather be out attending recordings or even practicing for several hours than lying there in pain.

The thought of going to a hospital was out of the question for him. He hated those places and he was sure the strong smell of rubbing alcohol and other cleaning chemicals would make him throw up, which he’d already done once today so no thank you.

“Please go away, you stupid pain…,” he groaned again as he felt another bout of nausea wave through him.

Just then, Kyungsoo heard the front door open and someone taking off their shoes. Thank god, he thought to himself. Someone to keep me company.

The door of Kyungsoo’s and Kai’s shared room opened and in walked Kai. Kyungsoo felt overjoyed. All he did was raise his arms in want for the younger and Kai gladly slipped into bed with him, chuckling while doing so.

“How are you feeling?” Kai asked, wrapping his arms around the elder.

Kyungsoo groaned unhappily, pouting, “Crappy. Make me feel better.”

Kai smiled and lifted Kyungsoo’s shirt up a little and began rubbing circles on the bare skin of his stomach. After a little while, Kyungsoo began feeling a little better, but the pain was still there.

“Thanks,” Kyungsoo whispered to Kai, giving him a sweet little kiss on the cheek to express his gratitude.

“No problem,” Kai said, returning a little kiss back to his boyfriend. “I don’t have any other schedule today so I can stay and take care of you,” he said smiling.

Kyungsoo, instantly pleased with the news, pushed Kai lightly. “Then go make me some soup,” he ordered playfully, laughing at the tongue being stuck out at him by Kai.

Kai gave him another kiss on the lips before shuffling into the kitchen to make some soup while Kyungsoo relaxed into his bed more. He was grateful to have Kai at times like this. He had a loving boyfriend, a nurse, and a servant all wrapped into one life form just for him.

Kyungsoo’s sick day had just gotten a little bit better.