Jealousy

Jealousy

 

 

 

"Junniieee..." Yoseob mumbles before he falls asleep next to the rapper.

They lay on the couch legs entangled in a curious way.

Junhyung over the youngers arms gently and slow before falling asleep aswell.

Doojun breaths in through gritted teeth watching Junseob becoming real. His eyes burning with jealousy.

"Soo sweet.. Last week Yoseob said that he can fall asleep much faster when Junhyung cuddles with him." Dongwoon smiles before  standing up.

"I am taking a shower.. Hyung?" The maknae waves his hand in front of the leader. He follows the leaders glance  before he realisation hits him making him grin widely.

"Interesting..."


 

_________________


 


 

"Yaah! I am older! Respect me!" Junhyung yells at the maknae.

Dongwoon acts scared before both burst into laughter.

"Yo, Hyung! You are too small to be older." the youngest teases making the rapper furious.

He runs after the other jumping on his back.

They fall on the ground chuckling.

"No respect." Junhyung scolds again tapping the others head lightly. But Dongwoon knows that Junhyung isn´t really mad.

Doojuns eyes twitches at the sight.

"So childish.." he mumbles angrily, making Yoseob frown.

"Dooodoo... Junhyung is just playing around... "

The leader ignores the vocalist, eavesdropping the conversation between Dongwoon and Junhyung.

"Dont forget your promise, Hyung!"

"Yeah i didnt forget. I have a meeting next week with S.Tiger. I have some lyrics and we will try to create the rythm."

Happily Dongwoon hugs him, strangling the rapper.

Doojun chlench his fist seeing Junwoon in action. Yoseob watches the scene with a beaming smile

"Interesting..."

 


 

_____________________

 


 


 

Junhyung sits on the rooftop next to Hyunseung.

They chat about their problems and thoughts, but get interupted by Doojun who enters on the rooftop talking loudly with Gikwang about soccer.

"Ahh sorry guys. We didnt know you were here.. Are we interupting something?" the dancer asks.

"Ani.. Kwangie.." Junhyung smiles gently before standing up.

Doojun gulps by the view of his smile.

Junhyung inches closer to Doojun and Gikwang, when his forearm accidently touches the younger ones.

"Ihhh.. Kwang you are sweating!" The rapper scrunches his nose in disgust, stepping back again.

The younger laughs out loud.

"Again you are making that face, Hyung!! Let me hug you!" he opens his arms trying to catch the rapper.

"Wahh.. Stay away!" Junhuyng jumps out of the embrace.

"We played soccer.. Just a bit sweat! Come on!"

The leader squints at the younger ones. Hyunseung tiltes his head.

"Uhmm Doojun... Are you okay?"

"Yeah.. Everything is FINE.." the leader states before walking away from Junkwang. Hyunseung smirks devilish.

"Interesting..."

 


 

_________________________

 

 


 


 

Junhyung gets up early in the morning.

His eyes flutter open and he gets greeted by the bubbly vocalist.

"Goooood mooorning!"

"Uhh Seob.. It is way too early.." Junhyung mouthes before tossing around.

"Buuutt Junnnieee... There is something very important..."

Not really in the mood Junhyung stretches himself and turns to the younger facing him.

He cant refuse Yoseob.

"Our leader is in love.. Junnieee.. So really in looove love!!" Yoseob squeaks hiding his wide grin behind his fist.

"What makes you think so?" the older asks with an raised eyebrow.

"Dont be shocked.. He is in love with a guy.. With Dongwoon! Our manly maknae!" Yoseobs voice is high pitched.

"Aha... Sure."

WIth rolling eyes Junhyung gets out of the bed heading to the bathroom.

 

"Morning.. Hyunseung.." he mumbles when he views Hyunseung.

"Ahh you are awake.. We have some kind of problem... Doojun.." Junyhung cuts his words.

"Hyunseung... May i take a shower?" the other nods.

"Sure go on.."

Junhyung smiles relieved about the okay to shower first but Hyunseung has other plans.

"Listen.. I think, he is in love." his eyes are widen as if he expects some kind of shocked sound.

"Aha.." Junhyung scoffs under the shower making the older shake his head confused.

"Yeah... This might sound very crazy.. But he fell for Gikwang.."

Junhyung chokes before coughing out of surprise.

"What?" he turns off the water, wraps an towel around his waist before opening the showecurtains.

"I know.. But he was so jealous when Gikwang chatted with you the other day." Hyunseung explains with sparkling eyes.

"Aha.." the rapper raises in eyebrow.

'Sure... Dongwoon and Gikwang...' Junhyung chuckles by the thought.


 


 

After he got ready for today's schedule, he walks to the kitchen.

Shortly he greets Dongwoon and opens the fridge.

"Hyung.. I noticed something about Doojun.."

"Oh wait! He is in love." Junhyung says sarcastially. Never expecting the following sentence.

"Yes! Did you notice too?" the younger yells impressed.

"What! Dongwoon! I was just kidding!" the rapper raises his hands to stop Dongwoon from thinking any further.

"But it is the truth! I could almost grab the jealousy when he watched you and Yoseob cuddle! He is in love with Seobie!" Now Junhyungs jaw drops.

"Aha.. Sure.."

With a shaking head the rapper leaves the room.

He grabs his jacket his keys and exiting the dorm.


 

 

_______________

 


 

Later that day Junhyung calls Doojun.

"Hello?"

"Did you know that you are in love?" Junhyungs bites his bottom lip to surpress a giggle.

"Okay..." Junhyung hears the leader chuckle on the other line.

 

Silence...

 

"I am near the CUBE building... Are you still working?" Doojun breaks the silence.

"I was about to finish for today.."

"Can i come over?"

Junhyung smiles.

"Sure.. We could drive home together."

"I would love to..."

Again Junhyung bites his bottom lip.

"You look really cute when you try to surpress a giggle." Doojun suddenly states. The youngers breath hitches.

"Why should i surpress a giggle?" Junhyung stutters, immediatly slapping his forehead for doing so.

"Why are you so nervous now? Hmm and even slapping you forehead." a grin appears on Doojuns face.

Now Junhyung understands in a fast movement he turns around, facing the leader.

"Hey.."

They hang up the phone while the older walks towards Junhyung.

"You have a lot to explain. The members think you are in love. But everyone says another name." the rapper tries to look a bit angry.

Doojun closes the gap between their bodies wrapping his arms around the other.

"Yoseob guessed Dongwoon.. Dongwoon guessed Yoseob.. "

Their faces are just an inch apart. Junyhung can feel the olders breath on his lips.

"Hyunseung guessed Gikwang.." the younger mouths.

"And Gikwang guessed Seungie?"

Doojuns lips brush lightly against the others.

"No." he says with a smile.


 

......meanwhile at the dorm....
 


 

"Guys... I think we have a couple among us." Gikwang states during their dinner together.

Hyunseung chokes on his drink.

Yoseob and Dongwoon widen their eyes in surprise.

"Doojun and..."


 

........


 

Finally Junhyungs leans closer their lips touching the olders.

They share a gentle kiss.

When they part again, Junhyung immediatly bites his bottom lip again.

"It is your fault.. You made me jealous about the other members." Doojun says with a pout before their lips meet again.

"Like?" the question almost drowns into the next kiss.

"Cuddling with Seobie.. Playing around with Kwangie and Woonie.. Talking with Hyunseung secretly."

Once again their lips meet but this time Junhyung deepens the kiss.

"All this junxxxx-couples.." Doojun complains.

"My favorite is 2jun.. So dont worry." Junhyung confesses before wrapping his arms around the older neck firmly.


 


 


 

"Yeah sure.. Gikwang. Doojun and Junhyung.. a couple." Yoseob waves his hand dismissively

"Father and mother of Beast. It is just fantasy made by the fans. They are just close friends.." Hyunseung explains.

"Yeah.. I saw who Doojoon is really in love with..."

Dongwoon states while eyeing Yoseob.

"But since when are just close friends kissing and confessing?"

Everybody turns their head to the dancer with a dropped jaw.

"Kiss?"

Gikwang nods firmly with a satisfied smile.

"Just watch them and you will notice."


 


 

"Hey, guys!" Doojun cheers after he and Junhyung enter the dorm.

Suspicious all members look at the secret couple searching for an evidence.

"Junnie.. Dooodooo.. You two came together?" the vocalist asks innocently.

"Yeah. Doojun picked me up. What about watching a movie?"

"Yeah great idea, Hyung!" Gikwang giggles. He saw the leaders caressing hand on Junhyungs waist and the hickey on the rappers neck.


 


 


__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Finished!! i hope it wasnt too bad. >.<

 

Comments are welcome!

(silent readers.. thank you for reading <3)

 

Thank you for reading *bow*

 

 

 

p.s thank you dear friend for reading and encourage me to post it.. i know i can count on you!! <3<3