Gazes upon us - Baekyeol.

Dribble Drabble xD

 

It seemed that every pair of eyes had turned to watch as the disguised members of EXO-K shuffled quietly into the small restaurant, some fangirls recognising them instantly and silently abandoning their dinners to pull out their phones while others didn't even notice the new arrivals, the boys well hidden under their sunglasses and caps. Everywhere they went, they were always watching and it all made Baekhyun very uncomfortable.
 
The vocalist had to suppress a shiver as he trudged along, shuffling closer to the large Chanyeol who wrapped an arm around him protectively, causing the fangirls to silently scream. He could feel every gaze, every set of eye's directed towards them and it nauseated him, the fact they were ready to see one of them trip, sneeze, twitch, breathe; they were always watching....always waiting.
 
The gazes never left the six as they shuffled into a booth at the back of the shop, sliding along the red leather seats until they all fit within and only then did Baekhyun feel the weight of his cap being lifted,
"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun screeched quietly, pulling his hat back down over his eyebrows, all whilst not trying to alert the fangirls.
"Come on Baekkie~, I wanna see you're beautiful face" a pout formed on his lips as the six foot rapper pulled off his own cap and sunglasses, placing them on the worn plastic table before shaking out his chocolate coloured hair, Sehun and Kai doing much the same.
"But..." Baekhyun's eyes drifted outwards of the booth, it almost irked him how Chanyeol could be so ignorant of their situation, of all the gazes...the stares, the eyes, all watching him, secretly snapping photos. But then again, Chanyeol could never irk him, not his gentle giant. Not his perfect best friend who after the last few weeks had grown into something more. No, Chanyeol could never irk him.
"Shhh it's okay, pretend they're not here, okay Baekkie?" Chanyeol soothed gently, wrapping an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders and removing what was hiding the boys face.
"It's just me, and theres no one else Ne? Forget about the rest of them." Chanyeol rubbed his thumb across Baekhyun's cheek affectionately, before turning to face Kai, the two getting caught up in a discussion of their latest computer game. Chanyeol wasn't fazed by the people watching him, nor the articles that would appear sitting with Baekhyun like this, but he knew it freaked out the elder of the couple and he did his best to help him, to distract him.
 
When Baekhyun didn't loosen up he automatically placed his standard order along with Baekhyun's before turning to look at the boy whilst SuHo and D.O scuttled off the collect the food.
"Baekkie look at me" he shook the other shoudlers gently, tearing Baekhyun's gaze away from the onlookers, only to have a pair of scared, eyeliner coated, puppy eyes gaze up at him his lips caught between his teeth. Chanyeol sighed loudly before pressing a hand on both of Baekhyun's cheeks, rubbing his thumbs over them.
"It doesn't matter what they think"
"They're our fans Chanyeol, it does"
"And are our fans gonna care if I put my arm around you whilst we eat in a crappy restaurant?"
"No but-"
"But nothing, just ignore them and smile, not for them but for me?" 
"O-okay" Baekhyun bowed his head slightly, defeated by the youngers words and he tried not to look up at the staring eyes around them. Chanyeol however grinned brightly and nuzzled his head into Baekhyun's neck, earning a small squeal, and a smile which satisfied the happy virus to no end.
"Channie~, people are watching" Baekhyun giggled, although he really didn't see them right now it was just him and Chanyeol and that was all that mattered.
"Well let them look, and them see how much I love you" Chanyeol sealed the words with a discrete kiss to the older's neck before suddenly, the Maknae's words brought them back to life.
"Jeez guys, seriously. Get a room".