Always

Always

 

 

 

Jiho fiercely sat on the edge of his bed. He pressed his palm on his forehead as his elbows touched his knees. He forced himself not to cry again, but he couldn't help it. Tears fell from his eyes once again.

Regrets, self-hatred, pain, and suffering – everything sink into his head at once.

He felt like the ground forcefully ied him down, and no one was going to pull him back to the normal days. Now, he needed someone to lean on.

He was having a hard moment alone when the door of his room opened. Jiho stopped crying. He didn't have the courage to check who it was. He just lowered his head as he heard light footsteps going closer towards him.

A soft, warm hand touched his shaved head.

"Everything's going to be alright."

It was a deep, beautiful voice. Jiho knew it was the group's ulzzang - Jaehyo.

"Don't worry. We're here." The hyung added, noticing the other's puffy eyes.

The rapper looked up. He opened his mouth and tried to respond, but his heart couldn't utter a single word. He bit his lower lip, trying to hold back the tears.

"And I'm here." Jaehyo comforted. He sat beside Jiho and softly patted the younger's back. "I'll always be here."

Jiho sniffed. "I'm...I'm falling." His voice was shaking.

"Then I'll hold you and pull you back to us." Jaehyo gave a smile. "So don't give up, okay?". He pulled Jiho to his shoulders. "It's okay to cry. A real man knows how to cry."

Jiho sobbed as his head rested on his hyung's shoulder. He realized there was someone for him to lean on.

There was Jeahyo.

And Jaehyo would always be there.

Always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

thank you for reading