Camping With You

Camping With You

   Please excuse my mistakes! ~ I typed this on my phone, because my power was out from the weather… It’s so bad I haven’t had school since Thursday.

So Please everyone stay warm, safe, and healthy!~<3

   

     Your boyfriend, Zelo, had invited you to go camping with his friends. It was supposed to be just the guys, but when he found out that Joungup was bringing his girlfriend along, he invited you.You had only been camping once in your life, you didn’t want to experience it again anytime soon. You remember almost declining his offer. That was until he looked at you with those big, chocolate brown eyes.

Now, you stood beside your bed, looking at the half full backpack in front of you.  Wondering what else you would need for the next night and day.

    ”______,”you heard from outside your door”Where are you?”

    “In here Zelo!”You yelled, putting the last of your clothes in the backpack, before zipping it up.

     Zelo popped his head around the corner smiling,”Are you ready yet?”

     “Just finished.”you said flinging your backpack over your shoulder.

      ”Great!”he said as you walked over to where he stood, standing on your tip-toes to give him a quick kiss. His arms wrapped around your waist as you pulled back.

     “I’m so glad you decided to go with us _____,”he said resting his chin on top of your head. 

     After you broke apart you made your way to the van waiting in front of your house. Looking inside, you saw Daehyun and Youngjae sitting in the far back, then Joungup in the middle, and Youngguk and Himchan in the very front. 

     “Zelo, their is only one seat left, and I thought you said Joungup’s girlfriend was coming.” you said before greeting everyone

     “She’s meeting us up there after she gets off work, and as for the seat, your just going to have to sit on my lap.” he said smiling

     Zelo hopped in the van, handing your backpack back to Daehyun. He turned back around, and opened his arms for you to come sit with him. Which you happily did, earning a smile from Youngguk, who had turned around to monitor the younger members. Once the van started moving, you rested your head on Zelo’s shoulder. He rested his on your sides, chuckling at how tired you looked already.

    “Sleep,” Zelo ordered, running his fingers through your hair “I’ll wake you when we get there.”

You were about to refuse, but instead closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

”______, time to wake up we’re here.” he whispered in your ear.

     You opened your eyes to see a smiling Zelo looking back at you

     “You know your really cute when you sleep?” He said as you got out of the van.

       Everyone else had already exited the van, and was now exploring the camp site. Even though it was getting dark, everything still looked beautiful! The first thing you noticed was the huge, tranquil lake in front of you. Beside it was the camp sight, four red tents set in a circle around a fire pit. Everywhere you looked wild flowers, of every color, could be seen growing. All you could do was stand there wide-eyed.

    ”Since it’s getting late we’re just going to roast marshmallows, and sit around the fire before bed,”Zelo said before taking your hand and walking to where Youngjae was starting the fire” Is that ok with you?”

    ”Perfect.”you said smiling up at him

      When you sat down, you realized you were happy you came. By now everyone had gathered around the fire. Joungup sat on the ground next to his girlfriend, who surprisingly beat everyone there and set up the tents before hand. Youngjae and Daehyun were sitting off to the side, eating most of the marshmallows. While Youngguk and Himchan watched from where they were putting everyone’s belongings into the respective tents. Which ended up being Youngguk and Himchan in one tent, Joungup and his girl in the next, Followed by Daehyun and Youngjae. Which left you in the last one with Zelo.

     You had to admit, you had a great time camping. Through out the remainder of the night everyone took turns entertaining. Daehyun and Youngjae sung a duet that sounded so beautiful, it almost left you in tears. Youngguk, decided he wanted to try and scare everyone with a scary story. His deep voice did nothing to help the situation either. By the time his story was over Zelo had a tight grip around your waist.

    ”Are you scared?”you asked noticing his hold on you

     “Me? No why would I be? Come on everyone is going to their tents.” he said before taking your hand and walking to stand with everyone.

    “Ladies you can go ahead and change while we clean up.” Youngguk said flashing his gummy smile.

     As you laid in your tent you could hear Youngguk talking to the rest of the boys but you couldn’t really make out what he said. In no time Zelo was laying beside you with a smile plastered on his face. He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer to his chest, burrowing his face into the crook of your neck, causing you to giggle.

     “Thank you again for coming _____,” he said kissing your neck ” I love you!”

     “I love you to zelo,” you said running your hand through his messy blue-black hair “What was Youngguk telling you out there?”

     “Zelo groaned into your neck,”He told me and the guys not to do anything inappropriate.” He said making quotations with his free hand.

     You were about to ask him why Youngguk told Daehyun and Youngjae too. When you realized he was already fast asleep. So for the second time that day you fell asleep in the arms of the boy you loved.