1

Accidentally Nudged

My outfit for the concert, wanna look cute to in front of her... XD!

OMG!!! Its Boa concert and I'm here to see her!!! I already got my spot to watch her closely, my heart skipped a beat!!! Three...two...one...BAM!!! Here comes trouble, ttara hae...

"Eonnie, saranghae...Boa jjang, Boa jjang, Boa jjang!", I scream when the concert start, all of her fans shouting her names endlessly! I took out the light stick and my camera, then start singing and record it...My Gosh, I still cant believe that I stand here to see her performance! "Eonnie...neomu neomu joha, jinjja joha!", I scream again and again! Even for the start I got sad, because I've to go by myself, but...I'm happy now, cause this thing is totally blasting my mind! I see her sing and dance flawlessly, I cant stop chuckle admiringly to her...she's so damn good, totally the Hallyu Pioneer!

I’ve never gone lightly, I always stood there, scrunched up
They’re looking at me, pointing fingers and laughing
They always made fun of me because I looked different

Though the wind blows and the dust settles
Though the rain pours and drenches me miserably
I always try to roll around – each time I take a step, the traces are left deeper and clearer

Pointy and good-for-nothing square wheel, if you cut off the adversity, it will become round
The day I spread my broken wings, I will run strongly to the hill

Yes, I’m hopeful – these tears shall dry yeah

My hardships don’t look nice and are slow but I will silently endure and overcome
I will perfect myself and clash once again

I dream of looking at a large meadow and if it crumbles slowly and the speed catches on
Even I, who was ridiculed, will smile widely as I look confidently to the world

Pointy and good-for-nothing square wheel, if you cut off the adversity, it will become round
The day I spread my broken wings, I will run strongly to the hill

These tears shall dry

In these long sufferings that will wear out between the rocks
I will be born again – I just think about that
The moment I am blessed in the green forest filled with flowers
It will find me as well so I will find myself too

Pointy and good-for-nothing square wheel, if you cut off the adversity, it will become round
The day I spread my broken wings, I will run strongly to the hill

Yes, I’m hopeful, I will find myself, these tears shall dry yeah

I’m hopeful

These tears shall dry yeah

Until she sing the last song "Hope", cant believe the concert its almost over, I cry the tears to hear the song, while recording I lost in my thought...when this moment will happen again, seeing her sing and dance lively? She so close, yet out of reach...then I scream again, "Eonnie saranghaeyo...I'll miss you so!", until she gone from the stage, for preparing the last goodbye...I put my things into the bag, then turn around to stretch out my whole body from head to toe, sudenly...DUGH!!! I got hit in my forehead and its so ing hard...

----------

Urgh...I felt so dizzy, my head is killing me! Slowly I open my eyes, I blink several times to adjust my eyes from the light... While massaged my forehead, I think again, WTF THE CONCERT?! I got up and go, but I failed it....I fell down, before I can stood up properly, "Kweanchana?", I look up and see someone helping me, "Where am I?", I try to stand up and sit at the edge of bed, "At the SM Hotel", I got shock and look at him, "How I get in here?", before he can answer it, someone coming, "Kai, how is she?", "She's okay, hyeong", than slowly I remember again, all of the incident, "Did you do this to me?", I point at him, then before he answer it, "Kai, is she okay?", "Ne, she's good", I clenched my hand, dammit...now I remember who are they, they're EXO K, Boa dongsaeng at SM Ent. , but I still got piss, "YAH...EXO K!", I stood up and got swayed a bit, urgh..."Kweanchana?", I hold Kai arms and let go when I got my feet back, I look all of them firmly, "One of you got me into this incident, now tell me who did this?", I look at them, but they keep silent, WTH?! "You did this to me, right?", I pointing at his chest, "Now here me, Kai! Its your fault, I did'nt see her last goodbye...", Now my eyes start to tearing, "It will be the last time I saw her sing and dance at the stage lively...", I'm sobing a bit, "Dont you know how hard I try to get her ticket?! Of course you dont know, you can get it easyly without trying hard!", I look at them again, all of them hang one's head a bit, tch...it feels like I scold them! "But it useless now...the concert its already finish", I still crying lightly, this silent makes me more dizzy, "Mianhae...jeongmal mianhae", I look at his eyes, I know he sincerely say it, "Its just an accident, you did'nt do it on purpose", then I see them, still standing there, "Yah...EXO K, why you guys still standing there? Dont you have anything to do? Practise maybe?", they a bit shock hearing me, but then, "WE ARE ONE, EXO K-imnida!", then they introducing themself one by one, then the leadear approaching me, "Sorry for the incident, may I know your name?", I bow and introduce myself, "Kang Je In-imnida", "Jein-ssi, we'll payback for your lost", I frown with Suho statement, "What do you mean?", "We'll give you the acces to SM Ent. building for a day", I make a big grind on my face, "You mean...I'll see Boa face to face?", then Chanyeol add it more, "Not just Boa, you can see us practise and all the SM Ent. artist!", but I did'nt listen, I'm to excited to see Boa closely,  then I grab Suho hand, "Can I just see her now, please?", I look to him with puppy eyes, "I...I...l love to, but I cant, after the concert she already hangout with the crew", I instantly back off and pouting, "I'll pick you up in the morning, so you can see her the whole day", I look up and see Baekhyun smile brightly to me, then I frown again, "Did you know where I live?", instantly the smile fade away, I knew it they just lie! "Listen up guys, If you really want to payback, just give me the acces now...I promise you, I'll be there at seven a clock in the morning, right in front of you door building, hows that?", then I see Suho reached into his jacket pocket, "Here...I believe you'll do that, I'll wait for you then", I grab it as fast as lightning, I see and examine it, then I look at him with big grind, without hesitate I hug him tightly, after that I hold his hand and look at his eyes intensely, "Gomawo Suho-ssi...jeongmal gomawo!", "I...I...I just, I mean we just do it to payback for your lost, Jein-ssi", then I see them still standing there looking at me, "Is there something you want to say, guys?", they look at each other, then Kai approaching me, "Jein-ssi, once again I'm sorry for accidantely hurt you...now, we'll back to our dorm, so...get rest now and take care", awe... so sweet, what a gentle husky voice, I smile to him, "Ne, gomawo for your concern, Kai...take care guys", I wave them until I close the door, I lean at it and sigh happily, wow...

----------

lookin cool in front of her, its a must...XD!

I scream inside my heart, then I look again at the access that Suho gave me...damn, I'm so freaking excited! I'm standing, right in front of the door SM Ent. building, I take a deep breath and entering the building, reach the lobby I look around...a big grind is already plestering at my face, this is ing awesome! "Annyeong, Jein-ssi", instantly I got my eyes to him, "Suho-ssi!", I grab his hand, "Tarawa, lets start the tour, but lets go to EXO K practise, we'll touring together", I noding with gusto! Theres a lot of room in here, all the doors was close and I cant peeping either. I see Suho stop and entering the room, "Guys Jein-ssi is here", Suho brought me in, when I look at them, they all look so casual, "Jein-ssi, hows your head?", I see Kai already standing beside me, "I'm good, Kai", I smile to him and he smile back, awe...he look adoreable, "Guys lets start the tour", before we out the door, Baekhyun pull out Suho to the back, looks like Baekhyun wishpering something, I see Suho think for a while and noding, sudenly..."Kai, why dont you acompany Jein-ssi and the rest of us will preparing something to her", I look to Kai and see his question face on it, "Just give tour me the tour, please...time keep ticking!", I give my pleading face to them, "Hurry Kai, dont make her waiting!", Chanyeol pressed him, then finally Kai out with me, impatiently I go out walk in front of him.

While keep round and round the place, Kai explain everything to me, "Tell me Kai, is Boa came today?", reluctantly he said to me, "Actually...she's not coming today, we found out this morning...she already take a week for holiday, mianhae", I smile bitterly, "Thats okay, at least I'm lucky to take a tour in here for a day...lets get back to Suho", I walk ahead, I knew it...if I can see Boa today, its just a damn luck! Before go back to Suho, I ask Kai where's the restroom. Then I fix myself inside, I almost cry when hear Boa did'nt come today...whatever, I'll just enjoy the tour today! When I got out, DUGH!!! OMG!!! Is it happening again?! Am I get hit at the same place like yesterday?! Damn...my vision got blurry, I regret not having a breakfast today! I look up and see Kai, "You...again?!", then I blackout...

Urgh...my head, slowly I open my eyes and look at the ceiling, "Damn you, Kai!", then I try to get up, I sit there for a while and sighing hard, "Cant believe myself, I got in here but...I cant see you even for a second, my dearest Idol", I jump a bit when hearing my phone ringing, I'm using Boa song "Eat You Up"... its my mom, "Ne eomma", "Where were you?", "At SM Building, waeyo?", "You left without telling and now you sounds tired, are you okay?", "I'm good eomma, I'm heading home now, okay?", "Okay, take care dear", "Ne eomma, annyeong", I hangup and out from there. While walk I try to remember the way out and finally I reach the exit door, before I get a chance to walkout someone hold my hand, "Jein-ssi, where are you going?", it surprise me a bit, "Suho-ssi? I thought you leave", "Did'nt you realise? We're with you all the time when you blackout until you regained consciousness", I think of myself, "Jinjja? I did'nt know that", he chuckle and look at me weirdly, "Let me give you description...you wake up and say "Damn you, Kai!", then you sit for a while and sighing hard, afterward you say "Cant believe myself, I got in here but...I cant see you even for a second, my dearest Idol", then your phone ringing, you talk to your eomma sadly, and...", OMG!!! All of them hearing me?! "Araso araso! So the conclusion is...all of you hearing me the whole time, right?", he laugh seing me blushing hard, "Ne, Jein-ssi", then we both smile, "So where's the other? And...you say you guys preparing something for me, whats that?", He shook his head and chuckle at me, "You have a uniqe personality, Jein-ssi...your mood is easy to change, its just a day with you but...I got a feeling, girl like you is one of a kind these day", He make me frown with his words, "What do you mean by that, Suho-ssi?", "We're EXO K a rookie group, but...you seem not have any interest to us, all you saying is about our sanbae, Boa", I rubing my neck and smiling awkwardly, "Sorry about that, its just...I seeing her for so long, since I know Kpop and when I can see her concert, I got so excited...then for the rest of Idol that had a same management with her, I just look it nowadays", then I see his shock face, "Jeongmalyo? Wow...Jein-ssi, you're really one of a kind!", now I'm blushing to hear him saying it again, then he hold my shoulders from the back and push me slowly, "Kaja...lets get your surprise!", I noding excitedly.

We got back to room that I got rest earlier, when I come in...all of them already make a line in front of me, "Annyeong, Jein-ssi", they said, "Annyeong, yeoreobun", then Chanyeol came to me, "Come, take a seat in here...we prepare the best seat for you, Jein-shi", "Gomawo, Chanyeol-ssi", I see DO came up with a plate full of food, "This is from me, I made this specially for you", and he flashing a cute smile...kyeopta! "Jinjja? Should I taste it now? It look so delicious, DO-ssi", then he noding, and when I taste it...its real good! "How is it?", I make a poker face to play a prank with him, "Come, sit with me and taste it yourself", when he eat if and we both look at each other and smile, "When I see your face, I thought the food is not good, but you just prank with me!", I laught at him, "Of course its good, you should be a chef, DO", "DO, dont forget us...we still in here, you know", I look up and see Baekhyun already standing beside DO, sudenly DO stand up and let Baekhyun to sit, "Jein-ssi, its our serve for you today...we glad you enjoy it, and Kai will give you the main course, now", I see Suho and the others go out from the room, "Where you going guys?", "We'll wait outside, just enjoy it!", Baekhyun say to me then waving...I wonder what will Kai give me? While waiting I just continue eating the food that DO gave me. Sudenly the television turn on, when I look around theres no one in here, I back at television again when I here Boa sing...I look carefully, then I realize its Boa concert! I keep looking until the last part, the part when she giving her last goodbye...the part that I didnt see, cause I got nudge and passed out! When its finish, there's another clip of her, then I heard she caled my name, maybe I got misheard! "Annyeong, Kang Je In...thankyou for watching my concert, please keep supporting me, I'll always give the best for everyone until my last breath, so I hope you keep continue to love me, okay! KANG JE IN HWAITING! Annyeong...", there she is, she is saying my name for real...my eyes start to tears, I still cant believe it...its for me, they prepare all this for me! "Here...", sudenly Kai already standing in front of me and give a box of tissue, then he take a sit next to me, "Gomawo", I heard him sighing, "I'm sorry for hurting you...I cant believe myself doing this to you, twice!", while whiping my tears, I smile bitterly, "I know but I still upset...but, its okay, you didnt do it on purpose", "Of course you still upset...you got it at the same place, if I were you I think I'll get mad instantly!", I chuckle a bit, "I think I'm to slow to get mad, I already pass out before I can do it", then we both got little laugh, "I think Baekhyun already said it to you about the main course...its for you, Jein-ssi", "Jeongmalyo? Is it really for me?", Kai noding and give the record, "Here...she sign it to with your name on it", I stood up and jumping happily, I look at it again and see my name on it! Kai get up from seat and give me something, "Whats this?", "Just open it, I think you will jump in joy again!", and he's right...OMG this was the best day of my life!

Its Boa Official Goods!

I look at Kai and hug him tightly, "This is the best...if someone conffesing to me, I'll immediately accept it", I let go and look for the goods again, I even cant get a chance to buy all of this stuff when I attend the concert...OMG, its so DAEBAK! "Looks like someone having a blast all by herself", I turn around and see the boys already came in to the room again, "Yeoreobun, gomawo...its the best! Lets take a picture, you guys are so freaking awesome!", we laugh together and take a picture, "Thankyou for everything...I cant describe my feeling in the detail, but I'm totally happy for this tour even its just for a day, its amusing me a lot...and I guess its time to end the tour, I'm sorry if I had hurting you guys with my attitude and interfere with your activities, I hope I see you guys soon...", then my I start to tears, "Of course, we'll see you soon, Jein-ssi...we're friends, right?", Suho give me a tissue and embrace my shoulder, "Kaja, we'll give you a ride for our last serve", with shock I look at Chanyeol, "No no no...you guys to much, I already receive to much love from you guys", "Then receive it again until you cant handle it", I'm a bit surprise with Baekhyun said, then I laugh, "Araso, I think I can make it", then all of us out from the room.

----------

"Is this your place?", "Ne Suho-ssi, you guys wanna come?", "We love to, but...maybe next time", "Araso...see you next time then, all the best guys... EXO K HWAITING!", "HWAITING!", all of them say it together inside the car, "Do you wanna say something to Jein-ssi, Kai?", sudenly Suho asking Kai with unreadable face, weird..."May I borrow your phone a second?", huh? Its more weird now, "Yeah...sure", I give my phone to Kai, maybe he'll giving me Boa's number, I'm just praying in my heart that will happen, it will makes my day so ing PERFECTO! After he give it back my phone, they saying their goodbye again and then leave for real. I ran to my house and go directly to my room, cant wait to see the number that Kai give it to me...but sudenly my phone ringing, when I see the ID, its totally BOA! OMG OMG OMG...I'm so freaking nervous, I should picking up now! "Err...yeobseyo...err...is this real Boa?", "Ani...more precisely, Boa's deongsaeng", WHAT?! When I hear more clearly, lots of laugh that I hearing and its all boys voice! "YAH...whose this?! How dare you play prank with me?!", then one of them shusing others and start counting, "WE ARE ONE, EXO K-imnida!", of course, how can I forget...silly me, I'm to excited to Boa until I forget that I just met them..."Mianhae, I forgot that I just met you guys...I'm just to excited to get a phone from real Boa", I hear they laugh again, "Wow...Jein-ssi, I see that you're just not like Boa, but maybe in love with her! Yah...Kai you must work harder!", then I heard them laughing again, so do I, "You right maybe...I just did'nt realize it, eh...what do you mean by that, whats wrong with Kai?", "Actually its Kai number, dont you see the ID?", I look again to convience, its BoA 'K'...is letter K mean Kai? "You mean Boa name with Letter K?", "Ne, you right...letter K is for Kai", I guess they make the phone in loudspeaker mode, I dont realize again with whom am I speaking, they talk interchangeably to me..."Why its only Kai number, I thought we all friends?", "Of course all of us were friends, but...Kai was the one that most guilt, so we thought both of you have to manage first, right guys?", so I heard they make a loud again, "Araso araso...but, its just an accident, I'm okay Kai...you dont have to be so guilt to me, you'd make it up already...its sweet of you", now they aweing Kai, "Jein-ssi, we'll leave you with Kai only now...annyeong!", "Ne, annyeong guys...nice talk to you guys again!", after we hung up, my phone ring again, now they texting me, tch...boys!

 

To : Kang Je In, From : BoA 'K'

"Annyeong, Jein-ssi...its Kai",

 

To : BoA 'K', From : Kang Je In,

"Annyeong, Kai...waeyo?",

 

To : Kang Je In, From : BoA 'K',

"Ani, I just wanna...saying hello to you, can I?",

 

To : BoA 'K', From : Kang Je In,

"Of course you can, you just doing it... -^_^- ",

 

To : Kang Je in, From : BoA 'K',

"So...can I...call you...tonight? If it does'nt disturb...",

 

To : BoA 'K', From : Kang Je In,

"Sure...I'll wait",

 

To : Kang Je In, To : BoA 'K',

"I'll see you tonight then...annyeong"

 

----------

You and Kai POV :

Cant believe myself do this with beaming face, I smile nonstop while texting...*sighing happily and bitting my bottom lips while my mind wondering excitedly* , I must be got carried away or... deranged, maybe? I chuckled myself... without realize I doing it again, *sighing happily and bitting my bottom lips while my mind wondering excitedly*...

 

 

---------

Gomawo yeoreobun... Thankyou for spending your time to read my story, please be nice to me... I'll accept criticism and advice, annyeong... ^o^v