Every Day of the Week

Every Day of the Week

 

Tiffany Hwang may look like your average woman.  She is highly intelligent. Her persona is something that even an angel could fall for. When she jokes around, a whole room can brighten up instantly. If you piss her off, just prepare to submit or die because that girl is no joke. However, she has one thing that makes people turn into complete fools. If you ever look at her when she smiles, then you can just give your heart away. I swear her eye smile is so potent that if there was a staring contest between her and medusa, medusa would look into a mirror and turn herself into stone in order to avoid the power of Hwang. What? You don’t believe me? You ask me how I didn’t fall under the girl’s smile of idiocy. Well I, Hyoyeon, am the queen of all things choding so I already have a heart of a fool. You can’t turn a fool into a bigger fool. Besides, I’m Tiffany’s best friend. Let us say that I have gained a natural immunity to those evil, seductive, mesmerizing…ahem…eyes of hers. Alright! You got me. Even I’m not 100% immune but I have built up a tolerance so I don’t become one of those idiots.

 

Speaking of those idiots, well I shouldn’t call them idiots. They are all nice girls really. It’s just that I feel bad for them at times. They know how Tiffany is with them. Tiffany stated very clearly that she is not one to get attached to a person so easily. If they wanted to be with her then they must realize that she is open to everyone and tries to show her affections equally. At least she’s an honest player. She’s so honest that she openly let every one of her girls know the schedule that she maintains with the strictest abilities. That’s right folks. Tiffany has a schedule for all the girls. Seven days a week she is with one of them at some point during the day. Night time is her personal time alone. Well it’s not truly alone because we are roommates but it’s the one time that she doesn’t have to think about the other girls and can recharge her mind.   So you wonder how our dear protagonist goes about seeing her seven loves. Look no further, for I will tell you a typical week for the incredible Hwang.

 

 

Monday

 

 

Monday is the one day of the week that Tiffany absolutely hates. Well, I think majority of people hate Monday since it is the start of a new work week and there are way too many days before you get to the weekend. I personally think Monday’s can kick rocks but that’s beside the point. It’s the one day of the week that Tiffany focuses exclusively on her work. She got real lucky early on when it came to her freelance songwriting. The girl has got skills, though that doesn’t stop her from partially freeloading from me. I wonder why I even let her stay with me. Anyway, our lovely lady likes to get her creative juices flowing early in the morning before most of the people of the world are off doing their humdrum desk jobs.

 

“Ugh! This is so frustrating. Why can’t I find the right transition for this,” asked a slowly getting pissed off Tiffany.

 

“Perhaps you need to de-stress a little before you can find that inspiration,” said a woman as she engulfed Tiffany in a back hug.

 

Meet Sunny folks. The woman might be short but I swear she is a firecracker. The girl is so hot that you need to take an antacid after looking at her for two minutes. Whenever a Monday comes, you know you can find Sunny to always get Tiffany on the right track.

 

Stopping to feel the warmth on her back, Tiffany leans into the embrace and sighs. “How in the world did you get in here Sunny? I didn’t even hear your footsteps in those 5 inch heels,” exclaimed Tiffany.

 

Playfully nibbling Tiffany’s ear, Sunny proudly said, “I have my ways.”

 

Did I mention this girl is a ninja? I don’t know how she does it. At times it scares me. Let alone neither myself nor Tiffany ever understood how that girl unlocked the door to Tiffany’s creative place. Some things are better left alone.

 

Feeling a bit warmer after the ear assault, Tiffany stood up and faced Sunny. “Do you want to go watch the sunrise together,” asked the woman as she took Sunny’s hands in her own.

 

“I thought you’d never ask,” said Sunny. “I got you some breakfast too so we can go up to the roof and eat while we watch.”

 

It was a common occurrence that the two would go up to the roof to relax. It could happen any time but it was guaranteed to happen every Monday. It was something about getting away from it all that Tiffany needed in order to tap into her soul and create her wonders. Sunny’s presence was always that light that guided Tiffany when her mind was clouded.

 

Sunny allowed Tiffany to sit on her lap and wrapped her arms around the woman in front of her. “You comfy,” asked Sunny turning her head in order to see Tiffany.

 

“Of course I am. You’re here with me right,” responded Tiffany giving Sunny the biggest eye smile.

 

Blushing, Sunny gave Tiffany a quick peck on her cheek. She pointed towards the east and let her head rest on Tiffany’s shoulder. “It’s starting,” she said.

 

Tiffany held onto the hands around her waist. “You chase away the darkness, warming me from behind. I may not see you but I can feel you there. You are my light, my protector. I appreciate you in my life. My sunshine,” whispered Tiffany. The woman behind Tiffany tightened her hug and simply smiled.  No longer would Tiffany be stuck writing her song for her inspiration was only a breath away.

 

 

Tuesday

 

 

Tuesdays are laid back days for dear Tiffany. This Tuesday was no different. After expending all her energy Monday getting songs prepared, she wanted to play around and who else better to play around with than her little byuntae partner in crime, Taeyeon. I swear she has a thing for the shorties during the earlier parts of the week. I never understood that but before I go off on another tangent, this day her and her byuntae went to the beach. Seriously? A beach? Bikini clad women that are jumping up and down in the water? Way to jump in the lion’s den there Tiffany!

 

The two women got out of Taeyeon’s car and approached the beach. It was a sunny day and luckily for them the crowds haven’t hit yet since it was still early in the work week. “Alright! We got the whole place to ourselves. I’m gonna bring my guitar then and we can sing our hearts out,” merrily exclaimed the shorter woman.

 

Taeyeon was a fellow freelance songwriter and they met up collaborating on a song before. When the two came together they made good music together, no pun intended. Okay, maybe it was intended a little bit. I had never heard a more beautiful song than when the two of them came together. It was something unexplainable. Too bad the two can’t work together that frequently. Maybe that is why they always spend their Tuesdays together singing and goofing off. To them, it’s not work but pleasure when they are busy free styling their skills with each other.

 

Putting her guitar away after singing for hours with Tiffany, Taeyeon gave a good stretch. “Enough of this singing for now, it’s time to have a little fun,” exclaimed the woman with the evilest of looks.

 

“What are you plotting,” asked Tiffany.

 

“Oh, it’s nothing. I propose that we have a little race to the water,” said Taeyeon nonchalantly.

 

“You’re on Taetae,” said Tiffany as she stood up and got herself ready to race.

 

“Loser gets dunked in,” said the shorter woman. With a nod, Taeyeon counted down. “Go!” Tiffany took off like a bullet.

 

Taeyeon looked at her bikini clad companion enjoying the view. When she decided that she had enough of just looking she bolted.

 

A little tidbit for all of you people that doesn’t know Taeyeon: she is uber fast. She should have been in the Olympics for track or something. Unfortunately for our country, the woman has the motivation of a sloth…that is until she sees something she likes. Boy did she see what she liked in front. It was like adding fuel to a burning gasoline station.

 

Tiffany was so close to the target when she felt a hand smack her behind and a gush of wind rush past her. “Taeyeon,” exclaimed Tiffany as she saw the other woman kicking her legs around in victory.

 

“I won fair and square Fany Fany, and now it’s time for you to pay the consequences,” said Taeyeon as the loser finally caught up.

 

“You wouldn’t dare,” said Tiffany.

 

“Oh I dare,” said Taeyeon as she grabbed Tiffany in an embrace. Struggling with the woman, Taeyeon moved deeper into the water. Seeing that Tiffany was not going to go down willingly, she purposely lost her balance sending both of them into the waves below.

 

Tiffany shrieked, “It is so cold!” Luckily for her Taeyeon took the brunt of the water since she landed on top but that still didn’t stop the waves from crashing on her shivering body.

 

“But you look so hot right now,” said Taeyeon as she brushed some of the damp strands from Tiffany’s face.

 

“Really now,” asked Tiffany arching an eyebrow.

 

Propping herself on her elbows she looked in her eyes and responded, “Yeah. You are hotter than a snowball in an oven.”

 

her lips, Tiffany leaned in closer to Taeyeon’s face and whispered, “Yeah?”

 

“Oh yeah,” responded Taeyeon minimizing the gap from her end, closing her eyes.

 

Suddenly Taeyeon felt her whole face in the water. Panicking she shot straight up and stared at the now eye smiling woman in front of her. “Two can play that game Taetae,” giggled Tiffany as she ran towards the beach.

 

Defeated Taeyeon could only laugh. “Played at my own game,” she chuckled to herself as she got up and chased after Tiffany, enjoying the view again.

 

 

Wednesday

 

 

The hump day has arrived. By this point Tiffany has gone through the shorty crew and is now starting to take on the giants. Before she can get into the mile high territory, she has to deal with one last smaller woman. If Sunny was the epitome of warmth, this next woman is Antarctica incarnate. How do I explain this? Just look for yourself.

 

“Wake up. Come on! Get up already! It’s past noon. You are always like this. Why do you even bother giving me your key when you never want to get up and do anything,” said a voice that was disturbing the peaceful slumber.

 

“Why are you *mumble* waking me up at this *mumble* time of day? *mumble* go watch tv for a bit. I’ll *mumble* you as soon as I’m ready *mumble*,” said the sleepy woman.

 

Shocked at how cold this person was being to her, Tiffany had enough. “I can’t believe you Jessi! I try to find time for you in my schedule and this is how you repay me? I guess sleep is way more important to you than me. I’m going home now,” shouted Tiffany.

 

You see what I mean now? Jessi, or as the rest of the world knows her, Jessica has a terrible problem with sleeping. When she works late bartending the girl has a tendency of being very cold to the unfortunate soul who has to wake up. Well, it’s part of her persona. She is a highly attractive woman and therefore she gets hit on a lot of the time. It gets annoying so she unleashes her ice fury. On the inside, she is actually quite the sensitive one and she wouldn’t intentionally hurt anyone.

 

Fully waking up after hearing those last words, she bolts up and grabs the wrist of the retreating girl. “Baby,” she asks still slightly confused.

 

“Don’t say anything Jessi. I’m leaving now,” fumed Tiffany as she tried to pull herself away from Jessica.

 

Not letting her go, Jessica pulled Tiffany with the force of a hurricane back on the bed. Quickly, she held the woman in her arms not letting her go. “I’m sorry baby. I was half sleep and didn’t mean what I said. You know I don’t prioritize sleep over you. Please forgive me Tiffany,” begged Jessica.

 

Sighing, Tiffany responded, “All you want to do is lounge around and stay under the air conditioner. I want to go out sometimes. You know, enjoy the sun with you by my side. I care for you but something has got to give.”

 

“Baby, why didn’t you tell me this earlier,” asked Jessica.

 

“I know how tired you get since you work late some times and that sometimes you can’t handle all the heat. I don’t want you getting sick so I didn’t say anything. But it has been bothering me for a bit. I’m sorry I didn’t say anything earlier Jessi,” said Tiffany looking off in the distance.

 

Jessica kissed the top of Tiffany’s head. “Tiffany, baby, you should have told me earlier. If I would have known this bothered you so much I would have done something about this. It’s not fair if I’m the only one that is getting the most out of this relationship. I don’t want you to hurt for my sake. I’m not a thin layer of ice you know. I won’t break if you let me support you. I know our lifestyles are different but that doesn’t give an excuse to sacrifice your happiness for it. Do you understand me,” asked Jessica.

 

Turning her body towards Jessica, Tiffany nodded her head. “I understand. I’m glad that we could talk this out. It’s like a pressure has been released from me,” said Tiffany.

 

“Let me help you release some more pressure then,” Jessica said as she began to tickle attack Tiffany. After many minutes of “releasing” the she held the now out of breath woman in her arms again. “Baby, I’m going to hop in the shower and then I’m going to take you out. Okay?”

 

With the brightest of smiles, Tiffany answered, “Yes. I’d like that a lot.”

 

“That’s my baby,” said Jessica. She kissed Tiffany again on the top of her head and made her way to the shower. Tiffany looked up at the ceiling wondering about how nice Wednesdays are going to be in the future.

 

 

Thursday

 

 

Well, this day of the week is the most unpredictable. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up with a model’s schedule even when Tiffany tries to keep up with her own. My best friend is a trooper though and she always finds away to spend some time with Yoona, even if it’s only for a few minutes. Who wouldn’t want to try! Yoona is breathtaking. But that’s not the only reason I like her. My choding senses are tingling. Yes, that woman is my comrade. I can spot a joker from a mile away. Perhaps that’s why Tiffany gets along with her so well, it reminds her of my awesome personality!

 

Yoona walked from the building set to see Tiffany waiting outside by her car.

 

“Unnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee,” screeched Yoona as she ran towards Tiffany with open arms.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaah,” screamed Tiffany as she was about to pull out her keys and drive away frantically.

 

“Why you so meanie weenie,” Yoona asked Tiffany in the evilest aegyo voice the world has ever known as she glomped the poor woman.

 

“Ya! You keep that up and you’ll see more meanie than that! Cut that out! You know I can’t stand when you do that. It calls for a punch and a kick,” complained Tiffany.

 

This is why I love her people! This is why I should be destined for Yoona. Did you see how easily she riled up Tiffany? It was classic! Not too many people can grate Tiffany’s nerves, but this woman, oh it’s perfect!

 

With her alligator laugh, Yoona submitted. “Alright Tiffany, you win. Thank you for picking me up today,” said the woman.

 

“It’s not a problem. I will always make sure I have time for you Yoona,” Tiffany said smiling taking a hold of the hands of the woman in front of her.

 

 “So what are we going to do today,” asked Yoona, swinging their hands in the air.

 

“Well, I was thinking about taking you to dinner. You deserve it,” answered Tiffany.

 

Excitedly, Yoona jumped up and down. “I can’t wait! Let’s go now,” exclaimed the taller woman.

 

That’s the other thing about Yoona. She might be a model but she eats like an American Football player. Honestly, I think she could out eat the football player. The girl is black hole #2. Don’t you worry, you’ll know about black hole #1 soon enough. It would be cheaper if Tiffany ate her own money. Taking Yoona to a restaurant was like putting a piranha in a goldfish bowl full of fish. No matter how hard you tried stop the piranha from eating all the fish, it wouldn’t give up until it was all gone. On that particular Thursday, Tiffany came back and went to her room immediately. I could hear her crying through her closed door saying something about having to take out a loan the next time she takes Yoona out or something. I have no sympathy for someone who insists on dating people with black holes for stomachs.

 

 

Friday

 

 

Fridays are interesting days because it was Yuri day. It was on these days that I’ve seen Tiffany let down her guard the most. With the other girls, Tiffany wasn’t faking anything. However, something about being with Yuri always awoken Tiffany’s sensitive side. Tiffany is not that over affectionate. Sure she’ll give you a hug and hold hands but that’s usually the extent of it. Yuri takes it to the next level for some reason. If Tiffany has the power of eye smiles then Yuri has the power of…well just being Yuri. It’s pure evil I tell you!

 

Two women were rollerblading alongside the river early in the morning. Not many people were around so they could enjoy their company without having to worry about any prying eyes. “It’s a nice morning isn’t it,” said Yuri.

 

Tiffany carefully side-glanced Yuri up and down. She couldn’t understand how a woman could be so attractive and not even know it. Even in the simplest outfit, she looked stunning. Not wanting to make Yuri think she was ignoring her, Tiffany responded, “It’s a great morning.”

 

“Let’s spruce things up a bit. How about a friendly race to that tree over there,” asked Yuri.

 

“Sounds fun! I’m in,” said Tiffany enthusiastically.

 

I’m going to take this moment to let you know that history is not repeating itself again. One would think that Tiffany would have learned her lesson from racing Taeyeon earlier this week. Fortunately for my dear friend here, Yuri actually plays by the book. I swear she was some type of Girl Scout in a past life. Scratch that, Yuri was a samurai. She always follows things by the book. If things were not fair she would try to equal out the playing field. The girl believed in honor, even if it meant for her own demise. That’s the type of person she is, and will always be. Even I don’t have the heart to play jokes on her on the rare times that I do see her. I’d feel like karma would kick me in the face if I did. That’s really scary…I want my mommy!

 

After the sound of go, the women proceeded to race down the river trail. Tiffany thought it was nice feeling the wind on her face. Her blood was pumping hard and all the adrenaline coursing provided a nice rush. She thought to herself, “I can see how Yuri enjoys this so much. It’s so exciting. Maybe I should do this more…OH MY GOD!” A stray cat jumped in Tiffany’s way as she was wondering off in thought. Twisting her body she barely avoided the cat but now she was veering off too close to the riverside. Out of control, her brain was frantically trying to prepare herself from impact.  Suddenly she felt two arms wrap her up followed by rolling several times until she stopped in the grass. Slightly disoriented, she slowly sat up and saw that she wasn’t in the river. She sighed in relief and looked around to see what saved her. A sprawled out figure was lying a few feet away. “Yuri!”

 

Groaning, Yuri sat up slowly after hearing her named being called. With her eyes still closed she felt a weight on her that caused her to fall back down on the grass. She could hear sobbing and felt someone slightly shaking on top of her. Finally opening her eyes she saw that it was Tiffany. “Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere,” asked Yuri with concern.

 

“I’m fine Yuri. What about you,” asked Tiffany.

 

Relieved, Yuri pulled Tiffany closer and began her hair to calm the shaken woman down. “I’m okay; a little bit sore from the impact but that’ll pass in a few minutes. I need to rest here awhile. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for the race to end up like this,” said Yuri.

 

Lifting up a little, Tiffany reprimanded, “You have nothing to apologize for. Don’t talk like that again! It’s not your fault. You didn’t know a cat would pop out from nowhere.”

 

“Sorry,” replied Yuri solemnly as she turned her head away. 

 

“You babo,” whispered Tiffany. She took her hand and ran it down the top of Yuri’s head until it stopped on the woman’s cheek. She the cheek with her thumb gently. Yuri could only look Tiffany in the eyes slightly confused. “Thank you for saving me. You’re my hero.” With her infamous eye smile, Tiffany bent over and gave Yuri the sweetest of pecks on the cheek.

 

“Y…y…you’re welcome,” said a blushing Yuri as she averted Tiffany’s gaze with the tiniest of smiles.

 

Please gag me now. I can’t take the sugar content of this. Yuri turns Tiffany into some scary love sick puppy. I have to live with that every Friday when she comes home. Someone please make this stop. It’s freaking me out here! Breathe Hyoyeon, breathe!

 

 

Saturday

 

 

With the evilness of Fridays now gone, Saturday comes and once again our protagonist goes through a persona change. I swear I think it’s the after effects of the Yuri-virus. You know when you are a kid and the first thing you look forward to see are the Saturday morning cartoons? Take that mental state and apply it to grown women. It’s serious Peter Pan syndrome going on when those two get together. I really don’t know what else I can say about this.

 

In a huge bed with a television and dvd player in front, Tiffany is snuggling up with her very own Totoro plushie. It’s a secret love that no one talks about. Making some room on the bed she calls out to her partner in crime, “Seobaby are you ready? Come join me.”

 

“Yes unnie, I’ll be right there,” answered a tall woman holding her own Keroro plushie.

 

Holding Totoro in her right arm, Tiffany welcomes Seohyun in the bed with her left. The two snuggle up together holding their respective plushies and turn on the tv. Facing the younger woman, Tiffany said, “Must you still call me unnie?”

 

After some thought Seohyun could only respond, “Well, since we cannot be officially together I still maintain my stance on calling you unnie for the time being. Unless there is a status change in our relationship, I will continue to address you as such.”

 

With a defeated sigh Tiffany said, “Fair enough. So what do you want to start off with first?”

 

“I wanted to watch the third Sgt. Frog movie. It’s my absolute favorite,” exclaimed the woman happily.

 

“We just watched that last week. Can’t we see something else? I haven’t seen My Neighbor Totoro in awhile. Maybe we can watch that first then your Sgt. Frog movie,” asked Tiffany.

 

I will spare you the details of this battle. It’s as bad as asking two kids whether they want to play doctor or house. I say both ideas are terrible and that they should stick with playing a video game or something. Either way, the childish bickering goes on back and forth until one of them finally remembers that they are a grown adult and settles for a compromise.

 

“Unnie, why don’t we watch something on tv first and see after that what we are in the mood for,” said Seohyun.

 

“That’s a good idea. You’re so smart Seobaby,” said Tiffany as she pulled Seohyun into a tighter side hug. Flipping through the channels she finally stopped on one show. “Oh! I absolutely love Casper!”

 

“Is this good unnie? I have never heard of this show before,” asked Seohyun.

 

Nodding her head, Tiffany replies, “It was a show that was on before even when I was little. I caught some reruns of it when I used to watch this old cartoon channel. It’s a different style of animation that we are accustomed to but it had a really nice concept.”

 

“It is intriguing. Let’s watch this unnie then grab something to eat after okay,” said Seohyun.

 

A smiling Tiffany responded, “Sounds like a date!”

 

 

Sunday

 

 

Six girls down and one more to go, that means it’s Sunday! This is the day that Tiffany gets to spend with Sooyoung. Sooyoung is a very opinionated and caring woman. She speaks her mind and will defend you in a heartbeat. She’s a bit of a joker too so hanging out with her is always fun.

 

“Oh man! Did you see that squirrel go after that nut? It was insane! This is why I love it here at the park. Crazy nature,” cackled Sooyoung.

 

“I know right? You never know what to expect here,” chuckled Tiffany. The women were hanging out in the park, people and nature watching. No matter what they could be doing, Sooyoung’s candid nature always made it entertaining. She could find something funny about anything and that part Tiffany really enjoyed.

 

“Tiffany! Look there! It’s a food stand in the middle of the park,” excitedly exclaimed the tall woman.

 

“You’re kidding me? Sooyoung you just ate 30 minutes ago and you are still hungry,” asked Tiffany.

 

As if on cue, a loud stomach growl could be heard. With a slight blush, Sooyoung replied, “Sorry. I’m a growing girl.”

 

“Why am I not surprised? Come on, let’s get you something to eat before you gnaw your arm off,” complied Tiffany.

 

Remember that thing where I said I would introduce you to black hole #1. This is her folks. It would take the energy of 60 suns to satiate this gentle giant. As fun as she might be, the fact that they have to stop at a frequency of once per hour to fuel this woman can get quite annoying. I personally don’t know how Tiffany puts up with this girl. I can only guess that she truly appreciates what she can see through Sooyoung’s eyes. That takes dedication and a strong wallet.

 

“Ah! That was so good,” said Sooyoung as she’s outstretched on a bench using Tiffany’s lap as a pillow.

 

“I can’t believe you ate that much. It’s like I didn’t feed you earlier,” giggled Tiffany.

 

“What can I say, it’s a talent in itself,” said Sooyoung proudly.

 

“You are so silly Soo,” said Tiffany looking down at her companion.

 

Suddenly getting serious Sooyoung looked up at Tiffany. “And you are an angel for having to put up with me like this. Most people can’t handle my appetite let alone my frank nature. How do you do it Tiffany,” asked Sooyoung.

 

Tiffany looked up into the sky and saw the birds soaring through the clouds. It was a beautiful sight. She responded, “You see things in ways that people would take for granted. The small things you appreciate with a passion that not many could compare to. I find myself becoming a better person by following your example. People who can’t take the time to see that aren’t worthy of you.”

 

“Tiffany,” Sooyoung said with tears threatening to fall.

 

Tiffany looked down at Sooyoung with a smile. She wiped away the tears from the woman’s eyes. Suddenly, she heard a noise. She looked around and then heard it again. Looking down she noticed Sooyoung’s reddening face. “You have got to be joking me,” she said. Sooyoung could only respond by giving a grin.

 

 

Sunday Night

 

 

“I see that you are back. How was your day,” I asked Tiffany.

 

Walking over to the couch, Tiffany took a seat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I took my arm and wrapped it around her waist, cuddling her into me closer. With a content sigh, Tiffany responded, “Oh I had a good time. I went to one of the parks and enjoyed walking around with Sooyoung that is until she kept getting hungry. I don’t know which is worse, her or Yoona.”

 

“Hahaha! I can’t help you there. All I know is that you better double your income in the next year otherwise you’ll be eaten out of house and home,” I joked.

 

She nudged me on the side of the head. “Let’s not talk about that anymore. You know this is my down time,” said Tiffany.

 

I pulled her in closer to me and said, “Yes I know. It’s best friend time.”

 

“I love you Hyoyeon,” Tiffany whispered as she s her arms around me and rested her eyes.

 

Did she just seriously say that to me? She must be really tired, and delusional. After all, she just went another seven days straight with these women. How long can she keep this up? She’s not some bunny for a battery company that can keep going and going. One day she will have to stop and face the real world like the rest of us humans.

 

“I love you too Tiffany,” I whispered back. 

 

Why did I say that? If I was a cartoon character this would be the time when my head would explode. Maybe I’m the true fool. No matter what she does, at the end of the day she always comes back to me. I welcome her home with open arms, every night of the week.