chapter 23

My personal Bodyguard

You blinked twice, looking around at your surroundings; you were in your room.

You rubbed your eyes and straightened up; you took a look at yourself in the mirror in front of you,

Your hair in a complete mess, your mascara smeared and your face bloated, you paused and put your fingers on your lips, remembering last night you felt a shiver down your spine, it wasn’t the first time he had kissed, but this time had been special, and after a whole night thinking you knew why, you liked him, not just as a friend or a bodyguard, you really liked him.

You assumed you had feelings for him all along, it just took you a while to figure it out, and he was handsome, sweet and caring.

 You shook your head and smiled to yourself, this wasn’t the time to be thinking about these childish things, you had already learnt your lesson from falling in love, you liked him but you defiantly won’t let your feeling progress.

You got up and washed your face, you have to clear the thought of him and the kisses out of your head and act like a mature adult, but no one said it wasn’t going to be easy.

After getting dressed you headed downstairs, when you see him you act normal, act normal,, act normal you told yourself on the way down.

As soon as you saw him all these thoughts disappeared, he was dressed in a pair of jeans and white shirt; he looked ridiculously handsome, as he spoke to your father.

Your heart stopped as he turned to look at you, ‘hi Jaejoong’ you squealed and said too loud.

Great work......real mature.

‘hey sweety’ your dad turned to you and then turned to Jaejoong and smiled.

You paused and your eyes widened, you had completely forgotten that Jaejoong had kissed you in front of everybody from your party including your dad.

‘You take good care of her’ your father winked and walked away.

You sighed

‘let’s go’ Jaejoong spoke without turning to look at you ‘today’s the last day of collage’

He was right, the summer would officially begin.

you both sat in silence on the way to school

‘about yesterday.......’ Jaejoong begin, he paused ‘........I was out of line and I apologise..........it was a mistake ...........I was taken by the moment and....’

‘stop’ you sighed ‘it’s ok, I get it, Mina was there and she brought back feelings, I get it, don’t worry, I’m not a child’ and with that you rushed out of the car.

Don’t cry, don’t cry, you mumbled to yourself as you rushed off to class, with Jaejoong of course behind you. 

 

 

im backk, sorry for taking so long to update,

i know this chapter is short but hopfully i will upload more soon :D