Tell Me the Password, Birthday Boy

Tell Me the Password, Birthday Boy

Zelo sighed as he kicked the soccer ball around in small circles with his toes. His boyfriend had gone to work, leaving him alone in the apartment as he boringly flipped the television channels over and over.

“There’s nothing to do!” The boy shouted, turning to his little Totomato, who sat in the same slumped position as he was.

“Toto! Toto! I know right! This , let’s go do something fun!” The baby blue creature answered.

Zelo shut the TV off and turned around in circles as he thought of things to do. "I wish Jonguppie was back." He complained.

Toto shot a glare at his friend. "Toto to Toto!" "Then I'd be the one bored since you two are doing it non-stop!"

"Oh calm down, we'd go do something together eventually… maybe…" Zelo couldn't help the slight blush that always appeared on his cheeks as he thought of his and Green's love making. "Besides, don't you have Dadamato to play with?" He asked, changing to subject.

"Toto Toto to Toto." "He's been really lately and frankly, I'm tired." Totomato sighed., rubbing his a little.

The tall boy sweat dropped. "I think that means… he's in heat… You're supposed to… you know…" He trailed off, not really wanting to go into detail with his Matoki.

"Toto Toto to." "At least I can control myself." It chuckled.

Zelo growled and crossed his arms. "You're such a jerk." He grumbled.

"Toto." "I know." He responded simply.

"Jesus, I'm so bored, I'm actually having a conversation about with my Bunny! What's next; shoving hot dogs up a dog’s ?" Zelo asked rhetorically.

Totomato rolled his eyes. "Toto, toto, to, toto!" "If you're gonna mope like that, I'm going over to Dadamato.."

"I thought you were too tired?" Zelo questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Toto, to, toto toto, toto." "I was, but suddenly I'm feeling ." A mischievous smirk crossed Totomato’s face as Zelo blanched.

"That was too much information…" He informed, shaking his head to try getting the images out of it.

"Toto toto!" "See ya!" The Matoki called as he dashed for an open window and left for his mate's home.

Zelo sighed and rolled on the couch. “Still bored.” He said, landing on his feet before throwing the sofa cushions around.

He watched as three cushions collided with each other and formed a small triangle, almost like a fort.

Zelo smirked to himself.

~

Jongup sighed out of tiredness as he fumbled with his keys to unlock the front doors. He walked into the warmth of the house and immediately closed the door that led freezing air inside.

“Jello ah! I’m home!” He shouted throughout the house and questioned the emptiness when he received no answer. “Jello?” Jongup repeated as he opened the door to the living room, only to find that his boyfriend wasn’t there.

Finally, Jongup walked to their bedroom and lifted his hand to open the door, only to find it locked. “Jello?”

“Password!” Zelo’s voice shouted behind the door. “Say the correct password and I’ll let you in.”

“Are you serious?”

“Every fort needs a password!”

Jongup sighed at his boyfriend’s naïve personality. “Um…let’s see…cherry tomatoes?” There was a beep behind the door, indicating the wrong password. “Steak burger, Totomato?”

The older boy stared at the door blankly until another idea hit him. “I love you…?” As soon as he heard the door unlock and the fumbling of Zelo, Jongup walked inside, noticing a large fort made out of pillows and blankets.

Zelo jumped onto his boyfriend’s front and snuggled onto his chest. “I love you too!~” He said, kissing Jongup’s soft lips. “Happy Birthday <3”

Jongup smiled and kissed his boyfriend back. “I know you do.” He said and his smile slowly disappeared into a serious expression. “But I need to know something.”

Zelo’s face remained cute and tilted his head, his arms still around Jongup’s neck. “What is it?”

“You ARE going to clean this up, right?”

~

Happy Birthday Jonguppie! I love you my bias!!!

Hope you stay as cute and innocent as ever! Except on stage, cuz we all know you’re naughty y mother of-unf.

Yay! You finally turn 18!!! Well, 19 in Korean age and another year since you’re born in February….. yay you’re 20!

Now you’re legal, if you know what I mean…

<3