Trip Day~

Trip Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warm early summer breeze brushes the student as they all stood in front of their
school. Their packed sleeping bags lay along their feet.
“How much longer do we have to wait for the bus?” One of the students asked nudging
on the teacher’s buffed arms.
“It’ll be here soon,” he crossed his arms.
MiHyun tried to kill time by playing on Ken’s ipad. He carefully watched her
playing ‘Angry Birds.’ The sound of the game being over went through the speakers.
“No!!” She lightly stomped her foot with her white flats.
Ken laughed, “It’s a hard level.” He took the ipad back and began the level again.
MiHyun’s eyes focused on the game. Her eyes slowly rolled to Ken’s side spotting Rome
talking to a girl. He was in his over-sized white muscle top with gray stripped and tan
shorts.
“Looking at your lover boy?” Ken lost his game and faced her. “Just confess already.”
She didn’t say anything. “You even dress up today for him to notice you.” MiHyun stared
at her clothing. She had on a blue blouse top with dark blue jean shorts on and her hair in
a messy bun. “Saying ‘hi’ and ‘bye’ to him doesn’t count as talking.”
“At least he knows I exist.” MiHyun looked away from him.

“How was your research paper on mutual dreams?” He placed the ipad in his black bag.

“Don’t want to talk about it. It took three hours.” She took a deep breath looking straight at Rome. “Okay. Here I go.”
Her hands clenched into a fist. She took a step to Rome’s direction. BEEP! BEEP! The
big white bus was here.
MiHyun ran back to Ken’s side, “Let’s get on the bus!” She grabbed her bags and rushed
in as soon as the bus parked in front of the students.
“Hey!” MiHyun heard Ken yell and she looked back at him. His group of friends
surrounded him and she fully went inside the bus.
The other students came in one by one when MiHyun slid her bags on top of the shelves
above the bus. She sat down pulling her phone out. She saw Rome making his way in
behind Ken. “Oh !” She plugged in her headphones and randomly touches her screen.
MiHyun felt a pressure on her back. She held in her breathe when she noticed Ken
smirking at her. He sat next to her and whispered, “Fate?” She nudged he side. “Ouch!”
He rubbed where she’d hit him.
MiHyun heard a sweet and high pitched voice behind them. She turned her head and
saw the same girl Rome talked to earlier. Her eyes were really big showing interest in
whatever answer Rome gave her as she questioned him. MiHyun blasted her music and
decided to take a nap.
A couple of hours later, MiHyun’s eyes opened when she felt something hard on her arm.
Her head lowered to her arm and saw Ken’s sleeping baby face. He held onto his ipad
with the ‘Angry Bird’ game still going on. She slowly slid the ipad out of his hands and continued on the game. She missed the big pink piggy head and stomps her foot. Ken woke up from the sound.
He sat up realizing what she's been doing on his ipad and hit her arm. "Hey! I wasn't done." The score flashed to his attention. "My score!"
“I’m sorry,” MiHyun scratched her arm where he'd hit her. "I wanted to beat your score, but didn't want to end your game so..."
He continuously hit her arm, "Look what you've done! My scores!"
She leaned back laughing, "I said I was sorry."
Rome was staring at the scene for awhile and let out a heavy sigh. "You're too loud."
"You two," the girl next to him assured them.
MiHyun stopped laughing and fixed her posture. "Sorry," she mumbled and gave Ken a death glare. He stuck out his tongue and ended the game. MiHyun pulled out her phone.
Beep. Beep.
Ken opened his inbox.
'I'm going to kill you once we're off the bus! That was so embarrassing T^T'
Beep. Beep.
'You can't kill you best friend *wink wink*'
Beep. Beep.
'Watch me!'
MiHyun punched Ken's arm before placing her head onto the window. Ken bit his lower lip and messed her hair. She hit his hands off and placed where they were before.

“Help me get my points back,” Ken whined poking her arm. MiHyun couldn’t help it to smile and agree. He was her only friend. They laughed at their own mistakes when the bird didn’t hit the area they want it to.

Rome stared at the back of MiHyun and Ken’s heads moving along to the ipad. ‘Really? So noisy!’

 

The bus suddenly brakes hard and everyone lost their balances while sitting. “We’re here!” The teacher stretched before sliding his things off from the top and stepped out first.

Ken took his bags and ran off after his group of friends leaving MiHyun behind. She shrugged with her bags. She tip toe to grab her bags. ‘Thanks Ken, for pushing my bags all the way to the wall.’ A strong muscular arm brushes on hers and slid her bags off the shelf.

“Thank you,” MiHyun reached for the bag as the guy held it over his head. Her body began to heat up when she realized who it was; Rome.

“Can you move now so we can get off?” The girl beside him snapped.

MiHyun grabbed her stuff from Rome and hid her face making her way down the bus. She caught up to Ken and hit every inch of him. “How dare you?!”

“What did I do?” He blocked every hit.

“You call yourself a friend? I’m going to kill-“

“Everyone gather in the entrance, please!” The head class student yelled.

They all got together in front of a big light brown cabin. They all could hear the waves from the beach a few yards away. The seagulls cried as they flew over the student’s heads and a boat was out in the shore dancing with the waves.

The head student stood on the porch blocking the two doors to get in. “Guys on floor one and girls on floor two. We’ll gather at the campfire by the shore at eight. Everyone rest until then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter