My girlfriend.

Love Can Hurt.

Auther's note~

Thanks for subscribing :D Please tell me your opinion in the comments :33

So now Hyojung and Woohyun had .. oo But they just met? 

What happens strangers get this close this fast?

Sorry the last chapter wasn't that long, and that this isn't eather. I don't have a computer at the time T_T sorry I'm slow updating >~<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when the bright light hit my face, from the big windows on the beds left.

I mewled, "Arg~ someone pull the curtains down, the light is killin' me"

When I'm tired I tend to forget that I live alone in my big apartment, when I lived with my parents my mom would come into my room in the morning to pull the curtains down for me. I didn't like to have the curtains down at night because I loved the sight of the stars from my window at night before I fell to sleep. I moved out from my house at a very young age actually, but I felt like I needed to take charge of my own life. My parents didn't have that much money too, so I felt like a burden to them.

"Goodmorning beautiful~" the man besides me said with an greasy smile, while laying on his back with his head resting in his hands.. 

His eyes were almost sparkling, they looked like the sky to me. The sky with lots of starts shining britghtly. 

 

I didn't know how to reply,so the only word that came out from my mouth was a weird sound. He looked at me for a second and then winked "what do you wan't for beakfest princess?" He must be joking...I thought to myself. Suddenly I remembered... Last night... My face instantly turned tomato red. "Anything wrong the man said?" As i didn't answer he continued, "btw I'm Woohyun, I saved you from the rain last night". I sat for a second and stared at his dazzling smile, "Thanks... M.. My name is Hyorin". I sent him a careful little smile. "I thought your name needed to be as beautiful as you" he said and sat up. He looked at me and our eyes met, I got drawn into those beautiful sparkling eyes.

Our lips moved closer and closer,he gave me an lightly kiss. It felt like I had wings, I swear at that moment I could have started flying, kekeke~ "I need to make breakfest now princess" he got up from the bed and went out of the room. At that moment i swore, it was love. I was only wearing underwear so I awkwardly got out of the bed, and started putting on my clothes wich was laying around on the floor.

"Breakfest is ready~~" A beautiful manly voice called. I went into the room the voice came from. It was a big open kitchen, there was an white table with plates for 2 on. I went over and took a seat, I started eating the scrambled eggs he had made for me. After we had been sitting in silence at the table for some time, the door went wide open. 5 guys came running into the house, they all stopped and stared as they saw me sitting at the table. I regonised some of them from the park the day before. The guy with small eyes gave Woohyin a glare, "who is she?" He asked in a demanding voice. Woohyun smiled "my girlfriend."

I just sat there staring out into space. Since when? Since when did we become boyfriend and girlfriend.

The small eyed guy looked annoyed, "w.. what? Since when? What about the fans?" Woohyun stood up and toom some steps towards the guy. "Sunggyu, you look like you could use some love too, you always act so grumpy and old" The small eyed guy who's name apparently is Sunggyu just stared at him, "Woohyun, stop playing around!" he yelled. Woohyun sat down again and looked up at the others, he suddenly changed the subject. "Where is Sungyeol?", Sunggyu pointed at Woohyun, "Don't change the subject, we're a group, we need to know what you running around doing,  didn't you meet this girl yesterday?" Woohyun looked down, "Sorry... I'll explain later" in the second Woohyun said that Sunggyu stopped being upset. "Okay", he then turned at looked at the other side of the table where I was sitting. "Do you need a ride home?

I got shocked by the sudden question, I didn't really feel like going home yet, I would rather stay and talk with Woohyun about all the studd that happened. 

Before I got to answer, Woohyun interupted "I will follow her home, she's not living that far away".

Sunggyu stared suspiciously at Woohyun, "Okay then" he then took a step towards the door, "but you HAVE TO get to practice on time".

Woohyun nodded, Sunggyu then went out the door, and the other 5 boys who were just watching in the background all this time, walked out the door right behind Sunggyu.

The second the door closed Woohyun walked over to the chair I was sitting on, he gave me a tight hug from behind and kissed my cheek lightly. "They're just jealouse, because I found such a beautiful girl like you", I couldn't stop smiling, from that dsy on, I thought Woohyun would be the guy who forever would plant a smile on my lips.

The moment the memories started, the moment I thought nothing had a end,