The vacation

HottieHeaven

~Minho's POV~  "Thank you all for your good work. Now since it's summer we decided to give all of you all a break for two weeks. You may go where ever you want as long as you don't cause trouble." SM Town's boss said to all the eager idols. Cheers and screams of excitement could be heard all the way from the building to Japan. "Hey lets all go to America for a while. I mean two weeks off is seriosuly damn hard to come by." Eunhyuk hyung said. I nodded and went to find the rest of the guys. Soon everybody was gathered back at my dorm with beer and a computer on Changmin hyung's lap. "I just booked 5 tickets for America, we are leaving at 5am today, first class seats." I whooped in delight and leaned against Jaejin who was watching SNSD's performance on tv. At midnight we left for our seperate dorms to pack our things. I was horrible at packing so Key offered his help. "Honestly I'm worried about you. You can't even pack your luggage and yet you want to go for a vacation with the rest of the hyungs..." Key said sighing and shaking his head. I back hugged him. I think I am going to miss this diva the most I thought to myself. He was like a mum and a hot boyfriend bundled into one. "I'm gona miss you too pabo." I whispered softly. I kissed my boyfriend one last time before finding the rest of my members to say bye. I met Siwan hyung at the airport and we went through our itinery while waiting for the rest of the guys to come. Jaejin came running in next followed by Changmin hyung then Eunhyuk hyung. Fan girls and boys went crazy as soon as they saw us and I smiled brightly at the flashing cameras. Jaejin was attacked by a desperate fangirl and I laughed out loud as the girl refused to let go of his waist. "OMO OPPAAAA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! MARRY ME PLEASE. OMG I THINK I'M GONA FAINT NOW!" She screamed nuzzling her head into his chest. Kind Eunhyuk hyung gently detached the girl from a fazed Jaejin and put an arm around him to comfort him and pull him to the check in point. I followed behind still howling with laughter. Jaejin got angry and punched me rather roughly in the stomach and I doubled over in pain. Well I guess I kind of deserved it but it still hurt like hell. This time all the hyungs laughed, patting Jaejin on the back. I pouted angrily and rushed ahead to board the plane first. A pretty flight stewardess greeted me and escorted me to my seat. i plopped into it and quickly put on my earphones refusing to talk to my hyungs who were walking towards their seats. Jaejin kept a distance from me and sat between Siwan and Eunhyuk in the middle row while Changmin hyung sat next to me. "Hey still mad?" He asked pocking my side. I shook my head. I couldn't stand being mad at anyone for long so I threw a peanut at Jaejin and waved at him. He got my hint and threw one back at me. Suddenly a peanut war began and we had to stop when an angry flight stewardess reprimanded us. We exchanged smirks and leaned back on our seats. The flight was ultra long and I groaned as I felt a cramp on my thigh. Finally touchdown! I couldn't seem to stand properly so I hobbled my way out of the plane. My face burned with embarrassment as fans started laughing and fished out their cameras. 

~Siwan's POV~ Minho really looked like a frog from behind and I struggled to keep in my laughter. We picked up our luggage and walked to the check out point. Eunhyuk hyung asked Changmin hyung to give him our itinery list as we walked cooly from the check out point to the entrance of the airport, all the while maintaining our idol image. Changmin hyung looked really shocked and worried as he rummaged through his bag. I felt a knot in my stomach when he said that he lost it on the plane. Well now what?! We were pratically lost in America with no idea where to go. I glared angrily at Changmin hyung as he looked sheepishly at his feet, shuffling awkwardly on the spot. "Hyung! Why are you always like this? Oh god now what are we going to do now?!" Jaejin complained loudly, leaning against a lamp post. We all sighed in disappointment at Changmin hyung and decided to discuss at a nearby restaurant. Speaking in fluent English Eunhyuk hyung asked for a table for five. I had to admit that I was impressed with Eunhyuk hyung. With his skills and flawless character he really was a capable hyung I could look up to. We spent almost all our time stuffing ourselves with pizza and yelling at Changmin hyung who seemed to forget about his mistake as soon as the food came. Not only did we not come up with something constuctive but we ended up being chased out of the restaurant for the amount of noise we were making. We all sat gloomily on a bench watching cars rushing by and indistinguishable noises around us. "So we are just going to sleep on the streets? That knowing how dangerous America can be at night." Changmin hyung said, kicking a pebble on the sidewalk. We glared at him. How could he have the guts to say all this when he was the one who caused us to get into this mess. Suddenly a handsome stranger walked up to us and waved, flashing us a pearly white smile. "Heyo I heard your conversation accidentally and it seemed like you guys need help. I'm Nichkhun and my dad has a hotel near the city area. I could spare a couple of rooms if you want. And since I seem like the only guy who can speak korean and knows who to get around this place I could be your own personal tour guide." He said. I notice his accent and how his name wasn't korean. I couldn't believe how lucky we were. Not only did a totally random stranger just offered his help but he was super good looking. I glanced at the rest who were all nodding enthusiastically and we got up to follow him. Eunhyuk hyung was the first to start a conversation with him. But I was too busy staring at his muscular forearms to hear their conversation. I found out later that he was a year younger than me and was from Thailand but his family migrated to America. I bumped into him a couple of times because I was in a daze and to be honest it was kind of embarrassing. We soon arrived at the hotel. It looked super grand and our rooms were just pure awesome. 2 big king size beds and a bunk bed = a good night rest. We drew lots to see who were going to sleep together. Eunhyuk hyung went with Jaejin while Minho was with me. Changmin hyung was more than glad to take u the entire bunk bed to himself as he jumped onto it, making the whole mattress creak. We turned to thank Nichkhun for his kindness before he left promising to wake us up early tomorrow. We started the torturous packing before slumping on our beds exhausted due to jet lag.