Chapter 1 :

Loveless Marriage

"We should become closed, Since we are already married." Hyoyeon said as she was talking infront of eunhyuk faced.

"No." Eunhyuk replied seriously.

"Then what do you want to do. If our parents saw us being like this?..." She look up again to him. "Pretend?" She smirked,

"What do you want me to do, So. that you can't just stop this nonsense things ~ " He replied.

"Let us just be pretend?."

"Pretend?..." He sarcastic said. "We will pretend infront of them?..."

"Yes. That is the only way, Although it's awkward to do for the two of us. I'll just do my job to make this relationship become perfect to infront of my parents."

He breath a little bit closer . "Okay, Is that what you want. I'll do it, But make sure you will not be fallen in love with me...Okay?" He said as they looked each other on the eyed.

She smiled, "Arasso." as she walked to the door but she stop.. "Ummm, wait. I'll just clear up to you, I will never ever fallen inlove to guy like you." She continued as she exit out the room.

=

Hyoyeon Pov :

It’s my first day in school.

I smiled nervously and breath deeply when someone called me at behind.  “Hey, Hyoyeon." Oh? It's Jessica as I look at behind. "Let's go," She said.

Here we are at the school’s gate. I stared for a long time in the front of school when suddenly someone bump me behind.

“Hey, Hyoyeon. What's up girl? ” as sooyoung tapped me.

"How is being a wife girl?" tiffany started teasing me.

"Did you guys enjoy you're honeymoon?" Yoona said as everyone laugh.

“Yah?” I said with a shock.

“Aren’t we going inside?” Jessica asked.

“Oh. Yah. Come on”

As we are walking on the hallway… And group of boys and girls are all looking at me guys. I felt like I'm not comfortable this kind of school, all of them are like eunhyuk personalities...Hahaissst! If i just knew I should not marry that guy...

Tiffany saw me staring with those people as she approach me. “Aren't you not comfortable?” she asked as I nooded silently.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I’m become more famous when I married hyoyeon. As I become more serious as my friends say and I feel like I'm uncomfortable since we are same school.

While we are walking on the hallway. We saw, Hyoyeon and her friends. We start to walk at the hallway as people staring at me…I just don't mind them since everyone is already knew that I'm married... as soon I stopped Infront of Hyoyeon...

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. She also seems not uncomfortable in my school, So. I try calm  her.

"Ummm. I'm just.---"

"You're not comfortable?" I asked her once again.

"Yeah." She nooded quietly.

"What room are you by the way?"

"We are room 201...." A girl standing behind hyoyeon was the one who answered my questions.

"Who are you?" I asked her curiously.

"I'm Choi sooyoung."

"Nice to meet you." I replied warmly.  "Let's go." I grab her as we walk together. Even though everyone is looking at us, I tried my self to be calm.

after then, I pulled hyoyeon inside the men's comfort room. It's my first time to pull a lady to the comfortroom, It's just a bit awkward. But I still thank god that no one saw us or even follow.

The lights was off as I pushed her quietly on the wall as my two hands was on her side by side. I look at her seriously but she feel uncomfortable,

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Isn't best acting?" I replied.

"I didn't tell you that we will act infront of them, what I've been told you is we will just act infront of our family." She complain.