At the hospital.

Onew and You :)

YOU POV

I didn't have 'hospital phobia' or anything..but I have to admit..hospitals kinda freak me out. what with the spotless white tiles and nurses and doctors walking around whispering to each other and nodding with solemn expressions...It's creepy.

We were waiting for the nurse to call out my name so they could treat my head but the stub we got read "Patient 412"
*This is gonna take a while*

I was sitting there with Onew beside me. (YES THE ONEW IS SITTING BESIDE ME. FREAKING BESIDE ME) as he hummed to what I immediately recognized as "Your Name" from their album, lucifer.

It was heaveeeeenly. So much, that I sighed  and relaxed a bit (despite the pain that felt like someone with really pointy nails was digging their hands into my brain).

I noticed that he stopped and stared at me.

I glanced at him and gave him a sheepish smile

"erm...yes?"

He looked worried. again.

"Are you tired? do you want me to get you anything?" he asked

"No...I-" I began

but for some reason Onew suddenly walked away muttering something about warm ..and chocolate

so I just stared at him as he walked away.

after a few minutes he returned  with a small white plastic cup while grinning proudly.

"Here! It's hot choco." He said as he offered the cup to me.

I took it with a smile a muttered my thanks. I took a sip of the warm chocolate.

"ah~ how refreshing! smiley Thank you very much sir" I thanked him again

"It's no problem!" he said with a grin "and you can call me Onew or Jinki. It's up to you." he added

I gawked at him.  

Did...he just ...tell me ...I could...call...him..JINKI!?
oh my gah . oh my gah. oh my gah.

"T-thank you J-j-j-j-inki s-sir" I stammered

"Good, now this time without the 'sir' at the end and without stammering. My name is Jinki. not j-j-j-j-j-inki ok?" He teased.

I gulped down the lump in my throat and said with all the courage and strength I could muster

"thankyouforthecupofhotchoco...JINKI" I gushed.

"There! that's better!" he said with (I swear) the best aegyo smile I've ever seen in my entire life.

 

*Lord, perhaps I'm dying or am about to...is this your way of making me happy before I pass away* I thought as I looked away blushing.

we kept silent for a few minutes which gave me an opportunity to ponder whether I was still really alive or this was some sort of 'before-you-die' gift from God.

"Hey, are you cold? You're shivering" He suddenly said, breaking the silence

"Uh, no I'm fine" I lied.

I was actually freezing. I only had my (still slightly wet) SHINee shirt on.

I probably should not have returned Minho's jacket to him before me and Jinki left the hotel..then I wouldn't be cold

..and I would own a Choi Minho super super rare collectible (keke. me and my inner fangirl tsk.)

"Here take it." Jinki said as he took his jacket off and placed it over my shoulders.

I didn't even have time to refuse..

"thank you.." I mumbled with downcast eyes as I drew his jacket closer.

It was still warm because of his body heat and his masculine yet strangely sweet scent remained on the jacket.
I was starting to fall asleep when suddenly I felt large but soft and gentle arms shake me awake.

"Wake up, It's your turn." He said softly

I stood up but my eyes were practically closed. I realized then that I was exhausted as hell for some unknown reason.

Jinki didn't  nag me to open them (my eyes) as any other normal person would probably have done but instead, he held my hand and waist as he led me to the doctors office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHAAAAAAAAAI :D haha. sorry for the late update ! I was itching to update weeks ago but I couldn't since exams were ongoing...but now I can cause it's Christmas break! yaaaaaaaaay <3333 and I passed Trigonometry and physics! so yaaaaaay <333 AND the best best best part...I got to celebrate my Birthday with Onew/Lee Jinki/ Dubu!! (well, not really with him..but you get the point haha)

Hope you all liked this chappie. Haven't really edited it properly but will post it anyways LOL. Message me if you see grammatical errors or spelling or you feel as if something is missing. :))) okay. off to bed!
Listeing to: Y si Fuera Ella by SHINee/Jjong

I'd appreciate it if you commented :) They will be loved and cherished. :D haha

Have a splendiferous SHINee day everyone!

wew. Onew's got curves at places where girls usually should have them ahaha.
Dubu you're so funny! :)))))

The main image is yet again, random. But it's adorable so yeah. Your argument is invalid! hahaha
 

Belated Happy Birthday to Our Beloved (Clumsy and Funny) Leader LEE JINKI :)