Cook for us

Summer Love

 

*That afternoon

 

Myungsoo and his friends are on their usual hung out place. Dongwoo’s place.

“Hyung I’m hungry!” Sungyeol whined. And copped his arms to Dongwoo’s shoulder who is busy playing play station with Hoya.

“Get your arm off my shoulder Sungyeolle.” Dongwoo told him. While his eyes are still attach on the TV screen. “You’re dead if I didn’t win on this one.” Dongwoo threatened him. Sungyeol just take a sigh and walk to Sunggyu who is busy reading his favorite comic book.

“Hyung!!” he called you.

“Not Now Yeollie. Don’t disturb me” Sunggyu warned him. And he stops. He went back to the sofa while nagging. Myungsoo on the other side sitting there and watching you nag. Then he thought of Mina. Then he texted you.

 

 

            From: Myungsoo

                        Where are you?

            From: Mina

                        None of your business!

*Myungsoo just pissed off while reading your reply.

            From: Myungsoo

                        Yah! Little cat! I’ m asking you. Shouldn’t you just answer that?

            From: Mina

                        What do you want now?

 

*Myungsoo finally gives up.

            From: Myungsoo

                        Meet me here xxxxxx now. Or say goodbye to your precious diary. Your choice!

Mina on the other side went up from her bed. And went to the place where Myungsoo texted you.

 

You press the door bell. Myungsoo opened the door.

“Follow me!” he said.

“What do you want?” you ask him. But you didn’t get any reply from him. Then you just followed him. You ended up in the living room where you see 6 guys whom are busy with their lives.

 

            “Hey! Guys!” Myungsoo shouted. Waves his hands in the air to get all their attentions. 4 guys looked over him. And the two who are busy playing ignored Myungsoo.

           

“Who is she hyung?” the skinny one asked in a diva tone.

            “You’re new girlfriend?” the half-eyed one ask him.

            “Aniyo. She is not my type at all.” He said. As he wave his hands in front of him. I just gave him a death glare. “You wish!” I lowered my voice. But I guess he heard it anyway.

            “Rude!” said the one who is reading some kind of comic book.

            “Then why did you bought her here then?” The skinny one asks again.

            “She will cook for us.” He said.

            “WHATTTTT?” I looked at him.

            “I said you are going to cook for us!” he repeated and looks at me. “The kitchen is in your right.” He then pointed at the direction.

            “SERIUOSLY??” I asked him. I am really pissed off now. He just nodes and grabs your arm and drags you directly to the kitchen. The four of them just followed you with a look.

 

            “Dongwoo hyung’s maid is in a day off right now so no one’s cooking for us.” He started.

            “Then why don’t you just order some chicken or something.”

            “Just cook! Ingredients are in the ref” He said. And he left.

            “This guy really pissed me off! Once I get me my diary back. You’re going to pay for this.” You mumbled. And you started cooking.

           

 

Myungsoo went back to his friends.

            “So who is she hyung?” Sungjong closed his book. And look at you.

            “No one.” He answered. And he sits next to Sungyeol.

            “You are rude L. You didn’t even introduce her to us” Sungyeol said.

            “Hyung there was this gossip that you where in a fight with a girl yesterday?” Is that true hyung?” Sungjong ask you without thinking. You look at him and let a big sigh. Dongwoo stop whining since he lost for the 9th time over Hoya. Look at you. Even though they didn’t know what you are talking about. Sunggyu closed his book and turned his back at you.  Woohyun who is busy flirting with some random girls on his phone stops and looked at you.

            “Yeah! L mind telling us” Sungyeol ask you.

             “Thanks a lot maknae you grab all they’re attention.”  You look at Sungjong. While Sungjong is trying his best avoiding your fiery eyes. I really hated this kind of situation. Were my all my friends looked at me like that. I fell anxiously. I need someone who could get me out on this situation. Then my phone ring.

            “Need to answer this” I waved my phone into their faces. Even without looking at the caller id. And quickly run out into the balcony.

            “You can’t escape L” Sungyeol shouted.

            “What a lucky guy.” Woohyun stated and gets back to his phone.

            L went back after the phone call.

            “So who did you talk to?” Dongwoo ask you.

            “Some girl I meet last week in the mall. I didn’t even know how she gets my number” he answered.

            “So L. Again mind telling us?” Sungyeol ask you again.

            “Just some girls who just want some of my attention.” You said. As you turned your eyes on the kitchen. And saw Mina standing there. Looking at you with your-dinner-is-done-your-highness look. Then he looked at the boys.

            “I guess our food is ready now!” He changes the topic. Sungyeol then massage his stomach and smells the aroma from the kitchen.  They all stand and headed to the dining room area. Hoya on the other hand looks at you and studied your existence. Then!