"I Miss You"

"I Miss You"

Yongguk’s POV:

How could he do this to me?! Why did he do it?! What was going through his mind?! I’m sick of asking myself!! I hate myself!! I thought to myself as I rummaged around my room that I use to share with Zelo. That was before he left… the world.

He committed suicide yesterday and I don’t know why. I’ve been crying ever since I saw him. I was there when he did it. He looked at me one last time and gave me a sad smile before whispering, ‘I love you’. Then he fell. He fell into a dark black hole and was gone forever. I don’t know how to take this. I can’t stop crying. I loved him so much. I don’t why he did it. He was always happy. Never sad, ever.

I got up and started pulling out all of my drawers looking for a certain object. I found it in one of the last drawers in the room. It was my gun. I cried as I held it to my head but fought myself. I couldn’t kill myself. I just couldn’t. No matter how badly I wanted to be with Zelo. I just couldn’t. I threw the gun on the ground. I need to be with him though… I want to go a different way though…

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of the knifes. I held it to my stomach, ready to push it in but I stopped myself again. Tears still fell from my eyes. “I can’t!” I screamed throwing the knife at the wall. I dropped to the floor and cried softly. “Zelo… I miss you… Why did you leave me… What did I do wrong?...” I whispered into the air.

That’s when I got the strength to get up and do it again. I walked to the knife and picked it up again. This time I sat down and took in a deep sigh. “I’m coming for you Zelo… I’m sorry I wasn’t a better boyfriend.” I slit my wrist until blood was dripping down fast. I cut the vein and would loss to blood if I didn’t go to the hospital…

So I laid now against the floor staring at my hand that was pouring blood onto the floor. “I love you Zelo…” I whispered over and over again while slipping out of conscious. Soon I was gone. My life was over. It wasn’t long until then. And when it happened… I saw Zelo again. I was reunited with him… Forever and ever we would be together… Forever.