Chapter One. ♥

"Oh I'm from Oregon..."

Chapter One. 


"Yah! Jae! Wake up! I've got the best news in the absolute world!" Soon Ae shook her older cousin and slapped her bottom. "Aigoo! Wake up already you lump!" Jae Hwa instantly sat up and rubbed her bottom. "You don't have to be so rough!" She got out of bed and stretched out her arms. "Ah! Whatever! Look! I got tickets to see Teen Top!" Jae Hwa looked at her, her eyes questioning the younger girl. "And I'm suppose to care because?.." Soon Ae squinted her eyes and glared. "Because I got another pass and ticket! I won't take you if you act like that!" Jaw Hwa shrugged her shoulders and walked to the balcony. "It's fine, I can stay home. I mean I just started listening to their music." Soon Ae quickly ran out and grasped her arm. "Oh come on Unnie! Please I can't go alone!"

Soon Ae finds herself, dragging Jae Hwa into the studio of the interview. There sat neatly in a row, were eight other girls. Jae Hwa sat in the center of them, sighing a bit, her arms crossed delicatly on her chest. She stared over at the other girls. They were either yelling, crying, or doing both. She couldn't imagine herself like that. It wasn't of her nature. It wasn't ladlylike. When Jae was younger, her grandmother taught her a policy. "Go classy or do not even go." She was taught that if you didn't behave, you weren't of attention. When she was just a child. She was given extra education, and piano lessons. She didn't get to live like a normal child. She wasn't allowed to run around, get dirty, and in the end loved by her parents. All she had was two busy parents, and a strict grandmother. But no, she never hated her grandmother. She actually really loved and admired her. She was independent, caring towards her husband, her children, and her grandchildren. She was also very wise. She remembered going to one of her grandmother's meeting at the age of five, and watching her speak to people of different languages. It was a good time for her.

Jae Hwa stared at her crying cousin, and at the stage where sat the band of apparent gods, Teen Top. She watched them stare and laugh intently with the interviewer, sometimes pointing at the few fans, who spent so much money to sit where they sat, for less than an hour. "Can we have those two beautiful ladies come stand up her? That girl is crying quite hard!" The interviewer waved them up, a welcoming smile glued on her face. Jae stood up, shaking with nervous vibes, holding onto her cousin's arm. The two walked up onto the stage and stared at the band members. "Wow, you are very beautiful. Both of you." The members stared at Jae Hwa, keeping their eyes glued onto her. A light pink dabbed her cheeks as she bowed her head a bit and thanked them. "Are you two Korean? You both look as if you are." Jae blinked and looked over at the interviewer. "Oh yes, we are, we're actually here for vacation. We're visiting from Seoul." She smiled, her white teeth almost reflecting the light within the studio. L.Joe felt his throat dry, and his stomach have butterflies.

Jae Hwa looked over, staring at the boys who asked her and Soon Ae question after question. They were not general questions, they were deep thought questions, and very personal. Soon Ae insisted on Jae Hwa not to answer the romantic questions because Jae's romantic life was plain, and didn't go beyond infatuation for teenage Korean idols. L.Joe felt his nerve starting to grow as he opened and then closed his mouth, trying to ask a question. In the midst of Niel's question he blurted out, "I think by now you know I know English and I'm from Oregon, but my question is who's your favorite out of Teen Top?" Jae thought a bit about the question, and looked around, seeing she had captivated intense eyes. "Oh well..I have to say my favorite is you, L.Joe." Her soft pink lips formed themselves into a small, shy smile. L.Joe could feel his heart explode.

"Um..Me? I mean. Well. The honor. Um. Um." L.Joe blushed and turned away, rubbing his face into Chunji's shoulder. This caused the other band members to laugh along with the other girls and interviewer. "It seems as though L.Joe has the hots for a rather lucky fan. Well that's all the time we have! I hope Teen Top has a good day!" Teen Top and the two girls made their way off stage. Soon Ae smiled, and shook her cousin's shoulders. "When you two get married, have a baby girl and name her after me!" Jae blushed a bright red and walked with her, the back stage pass in her hand.

"You know L.Joe, you're so lucky! Ugh, she was hot." L.Joe punched Niel's arm playfully and couldn't stop smiling. He was so happy that for once he found a girl that really had what he wanted. She had the brains, the looks, the personality. Everything. He looked up and stared in awe, at the girl he was incredibly infatuated by. "Oh. Uh. Hey!" L.Joe ran up to the girl and grinned. "So. Um. Backstage passes. Really. Um. Good." He coughed in between each word, something he had grown to do when he was nervous. "Are you okay? You keep coughing." She lightly ran her finger tips along his jawline, making sure he didn't have a fever. L.Joe blushed wildly, the red bursting against his cheeks. He took her hand lightly and smiled shyly. "No, it's just something I do when I'm really nervous." He coughed jokingly, and smiled, slowly bring down their hands, still grasping it with a good, soft grip. "You know, you're really beautiful."