Chapter 17

A Wonderful Mistake -INTERACTIVE STORY!!-

You take the trip to USA.

Eight hours of flying, and you are exhausted. You are sticky, cramped and itchy in some places you rather not scratch. You are herded of the plane into the life in New York,  where you thought that you have made a huge mistake. You feel homesick and lonely.

 

You end up getting drunk in a small bar that night. In the morning you feel awful, you are hungover and you have an extreme headache. Time to move to another city. You buy your ticket to Los Angeles.

When you arrive, it looks kinda better than New York. You come across an ad. A restaurant is looking for a multiple language speaking waiter or waitress. You accept the job and start working there. You have a Co-worker called Sehun, which really gets on well with you.

You move in with him after he asks you out. At first, it is like a dream. He treats you well and even cooks for you. But lately he has been very very stingy and he had never paid for anything.

One day when you were working, you met a guy named LuHan. He was well dressed and maybe 17? He offered to take you out for dinner. He wasn't as good looking as Sehun, he looked like a girl. But he was rich for sure.

 

Accept Luhan

 

Decline Luhan