50 - 3rd Person POV

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd Person POV

The day almost ended as the time reaching midnight but the studio outskirts of Seoul is still packed with crew and few famous faces. The area has been busy since early in the morning and after almost 24 hours passed, it doesn't show any sign of slowing down. Trucks, vans and people are still swarming the place regardless of the time.

The girl who is the center of the whole charade is now calming down, after finishing most of her scenes smoothly. The presence of her friends, her brother and her boyfriend is helping her in calming her nerves. The constant support and cheer from her supporters whenever the director asked for a re-take takes her mind off of nervousness.

Finally, one scene is left and the girl is back inside the changing room, sitting mindlessly in front of the mirror, waiting for her stylist to come and bring her the last outfit of the day.

The door opens but she doesn't bother to look.

"Eonni, do you think I can breath in that one?" She asks without looking, referring to her dress.

Her outfits for the music video has been nothing but glamorous, but as yin and yang says, with good there's also a bad. The dresses are so constraining that she felt her torso almost breaks off from the tight corsets. Her aim for every scene is to finish early simply so she can breath again.

"Not ShinHa" A man answers, making the girl turn her heads towards the door.

"Oppa!" She shrieks in happiness, but only turn into frown a moment later, "You can't be here... People will speculates..."

He sways his hand in front of his face, "Don't worry about it, YoungBae is keeping SeungRi busy and Sajangnim is gone for a meeting"

The man strides towards the awaiting girl with a longing smile on his face. His girl is looking at him, waiting eagerly for his embrace. Once they're face to face, the man doesn't say a word, instead, he drapes both of his hands around the petite girl and hold her close to his heart.

"I miss you" he whispers on top of her head, making the girl smile in glee.

"Me too" she whispers back, snaking her hands around her man's waist.

After a few seconds, the man reluctantly let go, knowing that they can't push their luck too much for they are already risking everything just being in the same small room together.

"I saw the script" the man says lifelessly, plopping his body on the seat next to his girl.

The girl can only smile sympathetically for him as he groans and ruffling his head.

"I'm going to butcher Tablo hyung later..." He mumbles, looking at the floor.

"Why?" The girl creases her perfectly fresh plucked eyebrows.

He looks up to face his girlfriend, "This must've been his doing... He still holding a grunge over that incident... I can't believe just because I took Haru for a day, he's on to me like a hawk"

The girl her head, "What are you talking about?"

"Dong Min" he says simply and the girl caught his meaning straight away.

She laughs while her boyfriend looking at her quizzically. "It's not Tablo oppa's doing... I asked Sajangnim to make Dong Min as my partner"

The information works like a cold ice water being poured down a sizzling fire. The boyfriend's face turns pale and his eyes opened up, showing the little veins in his eyeballs. His mouth opens wide, making his uvula visible.

"YOU??? WHY????" He shouts, not minding the amount of people who can probably hear him from outside the room.

She looks at him innocently, "Because I felt bad since he didn't get to be featured on my song"

His face contorted to show his hopelessness and his anguish towards his girlfriend. He stands up on his feet and began stomping around the girl.

"HANA!! HANA!! HANA!!" He can only yell with every stomp he makes. He doesn't know how to express his frustration towards his innocent girlfriend.

"What??" The girl bewilders, watching her boyfriend jumping from one spot to another.

"Seriously, can you not see why I'm doing this??" He exasperatedly says.

She doesn't answer and raise her eyebrow instead, showing her complete innocence and obliviousness.

The boyfriend sigh, "You want me to watch you getting all mushy with Dong Min? Is this some kind of revenge? It's really mean, babe..."

Her eyes falls upon seeing her lifeless boyfriend, "Oppa... I didn't mean it like that at all... I was just feeling guilty for replacing Dong Min oppa with YoungBae oppa so I want to make it up to him by putting him in the MV for this song"

The boyfriend looks down to her, towering in front of her but showing her his pathetic expression, "What about me then!? Dong Min get to be in your MV, YoungBae get to sing with you, how about me??? I want to be in your debut too somehow!!" He whines like a little boy that he is.

She smiles cheekily at him, thinking about her little stunt that she did earlier when she wrote the thank you part of her album.

She leans upwards and place both her palm of her boyfriend's pouted cheeks, "I'm sorry... But you're in my album oppa, don't worry" she says and push herself upwards before she places a soft peck on the tip of his nose.

Her smooch makes his heart flutters but he is too proud to admit defeat that quickly so he scrunches his nose, pretend that her little kiss doesn't affect him that much, when in reality, what he wants to do to grab her head and devour her pink juicy lips.

She smiles, knowing far too well that her boyfriend is currently still on his high pedestal and stubbornly resists her apology. She can see the annoyance in his eyes drains as soon as her lips touches his skin.

She smirks and about to call his bluff when the boy can no longer hold his longing for their intimacy and charge forward, placing his hands on her neck and tilt her head upwards, meeting his lips with hers and let him savor the warmth and dampness of her sweet lips.

The need for her takes over the rationality within him, makes him forget about their secrecy. The girl, too, snaps out of her own control once she feels her boyfriend's need for her and let his lips dancing and gracing hers while she nibbles softly on his lips which makes him even crazier in need.

Suddenly, the door opens and closed loudly and they feel like blood completely drawn out off their body as their head snapped towards the door to see if hell is coming.

"Guys!!! I know you guys miss each other but seriously if you want to keep it a secret then make it more subtle, will you!" Ji Eun is on the door with her hand secure the handle and her body keeping the door closed, making sure that no one can barge in.

Jiyong let out a big relief huff and the blood starts to return to his body and his soul creeps his way back to his being.

"Noona~" he cooed, acting cute to refrain JiEun to reprimands him and as always, she can only sigh in defeat as she walks closer to the couple.

"Hana..." She greets tiredly.

"Annyeong eonni" she smiles apologetically.

"ShinHa is steaming the dress..." She explains. "Thank God I'm the one who walks in first..."

"You don't have to be here, eonni... You've helped me enough..." Hana stands and massage the stylist shoulder.

"Your boyfriend doesn't trust ShinHa" Ji Eun point her beautifully manicured finger to the grinning boy.

"Ignore him... It's my MV afterall" Hana whispers to JiEun but loud enough for Jiyong to hear, to .

"Ji Eun noona can't ignore me... She loves me too much" he says, grinning like a little boy.

"I don't love you. Can I leave, then?" J iEun says monotonously.

"Noo!!" Jiyong grabs the hem of JiEun's sleeve exaggeratedly, "I don't trust anyone on taking care of Hana's outfit. I don't want her to reveal unnecessary things!"

"Oppa. I'm still here, you know" Hana waves her hand after feels like her boyfriend is talking as if she's non-existance.

"I know. Now you know how much I hate it if you wears something too revealing" The guy says sternly but still clutching on Ji Eun's sleeve, "Noona, ShinAh made her wear tubedresses and short dresses!! I thought I made it clear how her dress should be?? Long sleeves and long gown!"

"I picked those ones. She's y and I wanted to show it off" JiEun says before she bolts off the room to avoid the erupting dragon.

 

***

 

 

The set has changed to resemble the king's bedroom of the versailles. The last scene of the night would be the couple shoot and that would conclude Hana's first music video shooting. Everyone are gathering their equipment and preparation to give the last scene their best effort and excited over the idea of home is nearing.

Dong Min is hanging around with GyuRi, SeRa, JunHee and Woo Hyun after he had done his preparation for his scene. The script is in SeRa’s hand who, with the other 3 people around her, are still teasing him for the upcoming scene. He looks at them uninterestedly for he knows that this scene should not be taken seriously.

As if a ghost walks past him, he suddenly feels the shivers running along his spine and he turn around to see if anyone is messing with him. Just then, he finds the reason behind his goosebumps. His eyes caught Kwon Ji Yong’s, his sunbaenim, staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter