48

Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five songs had been recorded and perfected and now only 3 more songs left for me to record. I’m not trying to sound boastful but I think all of the songs that will be in my album are amazing. Maybe because it’s my album, but nonetheless, I love the sound, the lyrics, and the tone of each song. From one song to another, it’s like telling a story from one chapter to the next. I have none other than Tablo to thank who dedicate his time and effort to craft my album.

Today BigBang is finally back to Korea again for a break between their concert. Well, everyone but my brother. My brother is getting more and more popular in Japan that he had to spent most of his time in the sakura country. He called me and apologized numerous times because he feels that he’s being a bad brother for leaving me alone during my preparation for a debut. Little does he know, Ji Yong called me moments later only to excitedly announce his arrival.

“I think we could go darker with this one, Hana” Tablo plays around with the sound effect once more.

We are working on my 6th song in the studio and having to spend a lot of time with Tablo and Jae Hyo, I become more and more comfortable around them and them around me. I stand behind Tablo as he plays around with the mixer with Jae Hyo.

“Don’t you think the lyrics is already dark, though?” I answer and Jae Hyo nods in agreement.

Tablo ignore us and does what he feels is right, and we all be damn, he was right. By changing a simple effect of the sound, the music becomes even more daunting and dark and perfect for the lyrics and the mood of the song. I smile, noticing the slight changes he made and he slump himself on the swivel chair, contented with his work.

Suddenly, the door snaps open.

“ANNYEONG!” A bright voice thundering over the song that is playing on the speaker and we turn our head instantly.

There he stands, my boyfriend, looking mighty fine as ever and I didn’t realize how much I missed him until I see his face. My heart blooms and my grin split my face into two. I try to contain my excitement, though, knowing that other people are around.

“HANAAAA!!” My boyfriend, on the other hand, can’t seem to contain his delight as he run his way and envelopes my into a tight embrace, ignoring the two other men in the room.

“Yo! What are you guys doing??” Tablo’s voice sounds innocent.

“Oh drop it, hyung. Hana knows that you know” Jiyong shoves Tablo’s shoulder while keeping me on his arm, not leaving any space between our bodies.

JiYong turns my body towards Tablo again, facing him, while his right arm wraps around my shoulder to maintain the closeness of our skin.

“Aren’t you going to congratulate us?” JiYong declares cheekily. Wait, I think I heard him say that before…

“What?” Tablo insists on his innocence.

I giggle. After knowing the truth, I realize what a bad actor Tablo is. His lips are shivering as he insists on his gullibility.

JiYong suddenly push my head to the my left, towards him, with his fingers and place his left arm around my waist, before he claim my lips with his. I was unprepared and my eyes snap wide open. But it only took a second for his venomous lips to intoxicate me and I, again, find myself in a deep bliss of his sweet gentle kiss as I slowly close my eyes. When I was about to savor him more, he lets go and winks at me before he turns back to a gawking Tablo and Jae Hyo.

“She said yes” Jiyong eyes are bright and glitter as he said the words. His face is completely taken over by happiness.

Tablo’s jaw is now on the floor and Jiyong had to snap his finger in front of his face to snap him back to reality.

“Ah…” Tablo blinks a few times, “Hana…” There’s a disappointment in his tone.

“You can’t use your card anymore, hyung!!” Jiyong wiggles his body in happiness as he celebrates this event. JaeHyo and I are laughing at their antics.

“Goddamit!” Tablo grunts and pull off his beanie. “I owe Teddy a million won…”

“WHAT??” I shriek but Jiyong doesn’t seem to be bothered as he laughs loudly.

“I met Teddy hyung outside and he danced his way to his car when I told him!!” Jiyong is now dancing his and wiggle it around. His eyes turns into a slit because of his wide grin.

I slap Jiyong’s back and he stops right away, finally remembers who he comes into the studio for.

“Ah… Uri yeoja chingu!!!!” He opens his arm towards me again but before he can fully grab me, I duck out of his embrace.

“Calm down, will you! Did you have too much Redbull or something??” I fold my arms on my chest and my boyfriend pouts after I rejected his hug.

“Hallelujah!!” Tablo shouts, “At last there’ll be someone that can whip Jiyong and shut him up!!”

“Oh shut up, hyung! You just lost a million won” JiYong sneers and Tablo’s arm falls instantly.

JiYong walks towards me, more composed this time and cup his hand on my face, caressing my cheek as he bore his tender eyes into mine. My heartbeat quickens and my need for him slowly shadowing my rational mind.

“Hello” He whispers.

Like a spell, his word snaps off the thread that links myself with my self-control and my arms snakes itself unconsciously around his waist. I tiptoed and slowly but surely attach my hungry lips onto his.

The softness of his lips does not change. It is the same as it was before, maybe even softer now that I haven’t felt it for weeks. The warmth of his body melts my heart and his scent swirls my mind. I am completely intoxicated.

He grabs my face tighter to control my movement as his lips dance on mine. We both are lost in our own little embrace and my body starts to tremble with need. As we enjoy our much-needed intimacy, a loud ‘HEY!’ snaps us back into the present.

Jiyong is the first to let go of our kiss and he smiles sheepishly at me.

“Seriously, this is a studio where people are expected to work. Not a party where kids make out in the corner!” Tablo scolds us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter