It happen again....Will it ever stop?

I Fell In Love With Her

Hye guise (:

Yeah, i'm back with a new story. And i'm supper dupper upper mian

bout the other two oneshot/ff that it's really not yet

finished T_T...

I'm stuck these days, forgive me please! T_T

Anywho this is the 1st chap!

Enjoyyyyy~


Winter break has ended few days ago. Too be honest, you seriously hated the fact that it was totally over. Because that can only mean that you're heading back to school.

.SCHOOL.

The place that you hated the most. You hated it for life somehow. Yes, you're fat. In fact, you are the only fat girl in the school. While the others have those S-line, slim waist body and those skinny slender legs. Oh my, how you envy those bodies. Only the bodies you envied. Besides that you didn't envied anything else. Their attitude is just like s. I am not kidding. I mean who is jealous bout a girl when all she do all day is making out in the classroom, in front of the teacher, in the locker , or wherever they can.

Anyways, back to me. The fact that you're fat, you never blame it on others, not even your parents or yourself. Surprise right? Well you're like that, you accept who you really am. But you still sad and hurt deep down whenever you go to school. They can't just seem to leave you alone. Whenever you reach home, that's the one and only place where you feel so loved. How you wished u can recive this kind of love when you go to school everyday.

For three whole year you've never, never made friends, not even one. You didn't mind not having friends but ever since you entered that school, all the school has done to you is teasing you, bullying you, made fun of you. NO ONE was there for you when you needed one. No one to comfort and listen to all of your frustrations, complaints , anything.

But there is this special room in the school. No one ever come here, not even the students or teachers.The Music Room. That room had always been like a friend to you. Even though there's no one there but music instruments and music sheets, quietness had taken over, you still able to find some peace. The peacefulness really comforts you every time.


First Day Of School

"Ughhh" you groaned as you dragged your feet across the streets just to get to your school. It's was the first day of school. Well of course everyone is happy to be back . But no . NOT ME.

"Hey pig! What did you do during winter? hibernate? Or did you got stuffed by an apple in your mouth?" some guys tease and laugh as they pass you by.

"So much for wishing it'd be a better year, Pfft~" you scoffed as you ignored douches like you always did for 3 years.

As the school bell rang, you quickly enter the classroom and sat at the back at the corner.You've always been alone, no matter where you are in the school. Too be honest you like when you're alone. At least there's no teasing, mocking to hear for that period of time.

"Okay students! As you all know in the beginning of the year, the school will pick one class to join the school's annual field trip." Mrs Jang said (she's your homeroom teacher).

Some of the students were crossing their fingers, some even prayed, hoping that it'd be your class that got to join. Well shame on me, as much as i love field trips/vacay, I can sure 100% i do not like this one. I mean this field trip is going to be in the middle of summer. SUMMER. AS IN THE HOTTEST SEASON OF ALL FOUR SEASONS. When all the other girls with their S-line,slim and petite body wearing bikinis at the beach, showing off their perfect curves and those slendered legs, making all the guys drool over them. While me on the other side, stuck there, wearing those oversize shirts and those hawaii styled guy trunks. I know, bad choice of fashion during summer right? Well,well well, i do not ing care me wearing those. I mean have you not remember?I'm fat. So i belong to those types of outfits,besides i'm used to wearing those but i'm not saying i'm comfortable wearing those in front of my classmates and teacher. That'll just make them feel like to mock ,made fun and tease me more.

"The results will be sent to my phone in few minutes.......Any minute now..." as Mrs jang trailed off, some of the students already gave up on hoping.

"Great news! Our class got picked!!!!" mrs jang chimed as the classroom was filled with "wooohh's" and "Yay's". me , i'm at the back groaned a loud and clear "UGHHHH"

Everyone stopped all the comotion and turn all of their attention to you, looking at you with those "wtf-did-you-just-groaned-as-if-you're-not-excited-for-this-field-trip face.

*Ding Dong Dong Deng*

Finally, it's reccess time! You drew a wide smile as you slumped your head on your desk just wanting to sleep since you didn't get much sleep last night for taking care of Min Ji (your sister). But then you got distracted as you heard footsteps getting closer and closer to you.

*click clack click clack*

Ughh, even the sound of it make you annoyed. Yes, you knew exactly who it is. It was Shin Ah. Yes Shin AH, the most popular girl in school, and the prettiest one also.But pfft, with her y attitude, she's ain't going nowhere after this. Well just a minor fact, Shin Ah and you used to be best friends but then she suddenly change as she entered high school. She become more cocky, y at her sudden rising popularity.You just stuck your head on your desk not bothering to look up.

"Wake up , you lazy hoe. You're such a pig y'know? You might not be able to go through the bus door or the plane might crash on the way to our field trip if you keep on sleeping. C'mon, you fat , get up." she tease. And again you just ignored it like you did for the past three years.

"Girls! come here and give me that bottle of juice. So you've decided not to listen to me again huh? Well wrong move, Min Young, wrong move." she said as she dumped the whole juice on your head and let the juice soak through your uniform. You jolted out and stare at her face with those dead glares you're sending to her. but it didn't work. It'll only make you look stupid. In the end, the whole class end up laughing their asses off at the scene they're seeing.

There it goes again, it happen every single day . You just cannot take it anymore by the end of the day of school, you hide yourself inside the music room. ALONE.  In fact it was the best place that you'd love to be in every day. You curled yourself into a ball at the corner , crying your eyeballs out. You're releasing every sadnees that has built up in you. You've hated yourself so much for being fat, for being the one that all of the student body tease, for being lablelled as the "FAT GIRL" "PIG"...so much at some point you felt like you'd love to commit suicide but no , you didn't as you thought what will happen to your family if you're gone...who would take care of Min Ji if you're gone. You've suffered this ever since you entered the school. You thought your life wouldn't change even if you've finished your high school year.

UNTIL........


Dunn dunn dunn dunnnn!!!

To be continued...

Yeap! that's how my first chap end! (:

Love me well guys!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

I'll update every time i can OH KAI??

:3

YES

I AM

BUSY WITH

S-C-H-O-O-L

T.T

Anyhow, Till next time!

Pyonggg~~ :3