Ch.o1

[ ONESHOT ] MANHATTAN! My Dear Enemy

The sky began to clear, I've been waiting for a liver namja fill niches since 4 years ago. "A long time ago," I mumbled. I saw someone walk into a room, he's still wearing the jacket hoddienya and smiling to me.


"I'm sorry too late. "I just jammed the street smiling and sipping caffeine is didepanku


"Gwenchana" ucapku smile


"You've been preparing everything right? Clothes, warm coat, socks, gloves, jackets, hoddie, snacks and other "he said


"Already dear" now sit down, he moved and sat next to me. He was my hair soft. Her body was so warm, as usual I and she always enjoyed our afternoon, before we completely depart from Seoul headed to Manhattan.


She kiss my lips gently "tonight don't sleep late. Tomorrow morning, I'll pick you up "she kissed my Palm and I responded with a smile.


We're out of the room favorite, and holding tight. The air outside is pretty cool. And make our occipital feathers standing up.


"Sleep's sleep" again she smiled and looked at me closely as if nobody wants to release "Good Nite, Blackpearl. Love you "I replied to her arms. I miss moments like this. It seems there is less if I didn't hug her.


During this time she was always I will as guardians of my heart. Despite that, he was protecting me. Our relationship goes as well and very harmonious. Reflected a while, I really want to marry him and has two children who are handsome and pretty.


Cho Kyuhyun. Young entrepreneurs from the institution. He is more willing to choose me as his girlfriend and chose to work. And always help me. My life is also not too bad. I had a mother who was very considerate with me. However my Appa very unpleasant. He prefers divorced my mother and marry other women who until recently often curb my life and my mother.


And Kyuhyun always help me if I'm in a State of love and grief. He's like the Guardian Angels that are always protects me. And I've been much indebted to her.


The next day, we would like to continue study in Manhattan, New York. I'm so glad. Kyuhyun in a reputable company received in Manhattan. While I will continue my education has delayed S2 long enough.
 
 
 

 

Until whenever, I'll love you Kyu. Until the heart is not beating though. Because, you are so very menyayangiku and attention to my life. You're more willing to not think of yourself and your family. You prefer to think of my life and family. It's very divideth. As he loves me, that's my love for him.

 

***

 

Manhattan, New York

 

Finally we got to Manhattan. The air is very cool. The first thing we did after we set foot in Manhattan is looking for an Inn. At first I didn't want to because it's quite expensive. But, Kyuhyun force and the next day we'll be looking for a cheap apartment in Manhattan.

 

And correct the next day we are looking for a cheap apartment. Kyuhyun deftly speak English very fluently.

 

"You look tired?" paparku

 

I wiped and stared at her full keringatnya meanings "Wae? There are, you're looking at me like that? "ask Kyu

 

"Ahnie, it's just that I'm forgetting something" ucapku while you stand and give his cheek gently

 

She smiled at me, "what?!" he asked

 

"Just animate the mu after a day of searching, gumawo apartment" I hug him

 

***
 

 

Appa has given a solution to the problem of pertunanganku with a girl who now resides in New York. But, I don't think. The girl who would become my fiance was the sweetest enemies. Uhmm, rather he is my little friend, it used to be after me and the family moved to Seoul. They are neighbors and close friends of my family.

 

At first I didn't want to make him an enemy of my sweetest. Until one time, he was introduced to me, someone he cared about deeply. Although however. I and she is great with and grew to be a teenager. Don't be surprised if I have more feeling to it. Moreover, he is very attentive to me and since then I started however. However, the person she recommend to me are the ones who least I like.

 

Flashback

 

The girl is still struggling with the novel he was reading. The cover is purple with gold foliage. Plastered in front of some tarot card sheet cover of the novel.

 

"Accidentally Engaged?" I said, incredulous

 

"Why? I did read the "hobby she still not looking at me, because either annoyed, time wasted reading it a few minutes or he did not want to talk too

 

That time we were both still in high school. However, I've been jaded keep all feeling in the chest. I'm trying to draw breath and took it out to a few times.

 

"You're the why?" he asked

 

I slowly shook his head "no nothing. There are actually wants to say to you "

 

"About?"

 

I'm scratching my head didn't itch. "You want to talk?" he was closing his reading novels and stared at me a little confused with what I mean

 

“ A..a.. "gagapku

 

"A ... what the heck? I love baseball. Are you sick? "then he said ' attention

 

I shook his head again, "actually I have long menyukaimu, Kwon Yuri. love you beyond myself. And loving you is what it is. I wish our relationship for this is more than a friend. I want you to keep looking at me and kept together. I'm really need you "ucapku smoothly

 

Yuri just smiled to hear ucapanku "Miss Kwon" panggilku convert lamunannya

 

"I've been waiting for so long a moment like this. The moment that I did not want to forget for the rest of my life, "I tried to reassure him.

 

"You're sure you have spoken correctly, Nickhun ~ ssi" he looked at me trying to find answers from me

 

"Yes" I feel ashamed with yourself ucapanku

 

Yuri turned looking at me again and it makes me nervous half-dead. Say the word love is already cold sweat. Moreover, our eyes are mutually pitted intensnya.

 

"The problem is I've had a very I love and I hold dear. But, it's not you. I'm sorry, "he said. My heart sank a little bit and tried to close down the shame.

 

Flashback End

 

Since then, I no longer want to know about him. Close to him. And connect with him. I tried smiling and bracing myself almost fragile karna very utterance revamp myself become introverted and not concerned with the surrounding environment. She had a sweet face and everything about it is completely I remove from in my life. Even though I pronounce it only once and he answered it with one it makes the liver is inflamed and become ill when recalling the incident 4 years ago.

 

And I did not know until now she is close to who. Her boyfriend who? What concerned me against him. And now I managed to forget the incident. Trying to organize my life used to be lost because of it.

 

But still hold to my Appa to fix me up with her. Yes, with a pretty solid kesibukkanku. I'm not much close to my time and more yeoja I to start a new business. Appa is seeking message Yuri as soon as possible and bring it to Korea.

 

But New York is so vast. I don't know where she lives so. What do I need to open a new sheet with him? What he really had forgotten the incident once and worked to improve the tempo of everything. I dunno, I'm trying to fit the circumstances and situations that support so I could find it. I'm going to hire a detective to help me look for my Sweet Enemy.

 

Kyuhyun is my room at the door to greet "you Alright?" she asked attentively. I shook his head "it's my condition less fit"

 

Sitting on the edge of Kyuhyun my bed "and I want to discuss something with you"

 

"About what?" I said,

 

"I'm going to Brooklyn and service 2 days I will be there. While you're living in Manhattan. I know this is a snap. But, I have to accept this job. This work will sustain our economy for New York "he said

 

"Arraseo" I smiled warmly. I know, her work is very time consuming. But I have to much menyupportnya as lovers who have been supportive of his career so far.

 

***

 

A detective who has also stated if my rent Yuri lives in New York City, New York County. He lived with a girlfriend who I know namja Yuri and someone who does goats. Because her lah, my connection and Yuri less improved. Fortunately, the day after tomorrow I'm off to NYC to complete business resortku in Manhattan and met with Yuri – is he alright?!

 

And of things that will pass on my Yuri. The news of our engagement. Whether or not he will accept the engagement or the contrary i.e. resist?!?

 

***

 

The night was getting late. The air in New York are cloudy. Luckily my preparation from Seoul not in vain. I brought some warm coat. Kyuhyun is still struggling in front of the form.

 

"You want to drink coffee, Kyu" tawarku to refresh the air enough to poke the ribs. Kyu just nodded.

 

I loved coffee menyedu Kyuhyun and put it on the table, "don't get too tired. Later you can be sick, you need enough rest for tomorrow "Kyuhyun smiling and sipping coffee buatanku

 

"Yes Miss Cho, gumawo has been making coffee for me. After this I'm going to break "

 

"All Right. I first Yes "I kiss the cheeks are gently

 

***

 

Nobody feels it snowed so heavily, as rain soaked the surface of the Earth. The way I feel different since Kyuhyun is always with me. I know there are things I want to talk about completely with Kyuhyun, but until now this tongue-tied. What should I do?!

 

TOK ...TOK ...TOK ...

 

"Yuri ~ Yes, you haven't sleep?" Kyuhyun knocked on the door slowly and make reverie dispersed instantly

 

I opened the door slowly "Ahnie. I haven't been able to sleep "

 

"Can I come in?" he asked. Not like we normally like stiff. In fact we often talk a little and rarely fights between us.

 

I nodded "Yes, of course" I invited Kyuhyun for the first time enters my room. My room is quite large compared to my room in Seoul. And Kyuhyun himself to sleep in a room that is smaller than my bedroom. Good as Kyuhyun I will never forget.

 

"There are actually wanting to I say unto you"

 

"What?" I was a little curious with what will be on the katakannya. Kyuhyun smiled sincerely and held tightly to my fingers.

 

"Yuri ~ Yes. Saranghae "I smile with a Kyuhyun. I know she is very loved me, even surpassing himself.

 

"Nado Mr. Cho 's" he's closer to me himself. I know what it wants to do. Even though I pretend not to know. And during it all, I'll cover it. What Kyuhyun feel what I feel lately. I'm kind of afraid of losing him.

 

Sense of loss it incurred greater when Kyuhyun wants to Brooklyn two days away. As keeper of my heart is missing. Because, during the time of my life depends on him. Everything about Cho Kyuhyun nothing else.

 

It's about what it's like to lose. Even though I've never felt and Kyuhyun lost. But, distance and time apart was the one who made me and Kyuhyun is like losing direction.

 

Distance Kyuhyun getting close with me. And my body is right leaning on the wall of the cold room. my hair, looked at me Kyuhyun full dear, bite her lips a few times and my face was like frozen instantly.

 

"Yuri ~ Yes, you're beautiful" Kyuhyun kissed body fragrance and fascinating body of Yuri Yuri into dekapannya. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed my forehead gently.

 

My eyes cannot escape from it. "Kyu, it's already night" ucapku membuyarkan everything. Kyuhyun is like not heard ucapanku, he dodged and increasingly strengthening pelukkannya.

 

"It's already night Kyuhyun ~ ah. You should rest "ucapku for the second time. Yuri attempting to follow the logic of his thinking and choosing restraint. He is a little release touch Kyuhyun.


 

But Kyuhyun is not moving. He was even more mengeratkan his arms.
 
 
 
 

 

"Don't let go of me. Leave it like this. I want your "Kyuhyun put his forehead right on the shoulders of Yuri.


 

Yuri speechless, however his heart was indeed wants togetherness. Still in the arms of namja. It could see how Yeoja in Kyuhyun penetrate her. He was struck, her heart pounding no karuan.


 

And for the first time, after waiting that long Kyuhyun kissing Yuri. She can't control herself with a very intimate closeness like this. When Yuri stared at him, her heart beating turned her uncontrolled again. Red lips break forth and Yuri look in her eyes which woke the wistful namja within him. He kissed her gently, Yuri SIPs all the sweetness he could obtain from the lips. Kyuhyun enjoy all the cells from the lips of the voracious taste ranum.


 

Yuri was stunned, at first he was so confused. But something in his heart prompted him to return the kiss. Yuri was quickly reciprocated Kiss namja so he cared about that and Kyuhyun countered this by getting her arms towards the waist mengeratkan Yuri. Their position was getting stuck to each other.They continued to kiss, which was originally just a peck of short and soft to be fast, and looking at each other to a race. They have irregular breath again. With wheezing their escape to find the air but only in a few seconds they had lips berpagutan back. Don't settle for tinkering with the lips kiss the Yuri, Kyuhyun is now the brow, cheeks, Chin and neck and shoulders are level. Yuri


 

= SKIP =

 

Without even knowing there was a drop of Yuri, a tear falls within pelupuknya. He is so happy. Kyuhyun sleep on someone, it's such a long night for both of them. Yuri willingly gives the something that he had never given to anyone else besides Kyuhyun. Yuri kiss the foreheads gently cleans and Kyuhyun body full of sweat after overnight with Kyuhyun.

 

***

 

Yesterday took me to Kyuhyun Amusement Park. After a night that we are going through is so beautiful with full romance. Kyuhyun trying to dilute the atmosphere that is so awkward between us. And with my hand tight. Our eyes are pitted against each other and occasionally smiling with considering the events of that night.

 

"Beautiful" said Yuri unwittingly

 

Kyuhyun smiled and pulled into dekapannya "Yuri tomorrow I will depart. Take care of yourselves, o dear. Only 2 days and after the job is over I'm going to go home. We will be looking for a pretty nice apartment "

 

"Yes, thank you. Kyuhyun ~ ah "I'm always happy to hear the utterance.

 

Today many Kyuhyun menyanyikanku romantic songs while playing acoustic guitar. We both like people who are in love for the first time.

 

And until the early afternoon we were still at the Amusement Park. Right in front of a lake where a cruise ship and a Boat. And there, Kyuhyun kissed me as a parting gift before he set out for Brooklyn.

 

***

 

I've been to in front of apartment Kwon Yuri. What I have to press the buzzer apartementnya or wait for it to open the door to apartementnya's the next day. I think the first option was the one who really will I do.

 

And before I pressed the buzzer, right when Yuri apartementnya out of apartementnya. This time I'm really confused had to deal with her split with him after 4 years.

 

"You?!" Yuri is surprised and drops a plastic crap that is in his hands

 

"Wait!" Nickhun is trying to reach hand Yuri

 

"Let Go!" Yuri trying to avoid staring at him and Nickhun at all

 

"I know this is not the right time. But, can we talk and be less egoismu? "Yuri looked at me sharply. Gaze that was once not so but now more membenciku

 

"Ah ... ... I know around here there's a good café. Better we talk there. In order for you to be refreshing. Kajja!!! "without his approval was I pulled his hand

 

***
 
 
 
 

 

 

Café Burn

 

 

"Fast! What you want to say. I don't have much time to chat too long you, Nickhun ~ ssi "I smile with bentakkannya.

 

 

"Ah arraseo. I come from Seoul just to meet you. I'm here like to explain something about our "scrunched his forehead and Yuri looks confused. Yes. She must have confused it with ucapanku.

 

 

"We Are?! What are my ears not hear wrong? "ask Yuri to be stoic as if no matter

 

 

I went on "Appamu and is good friend Appaku. It used to be before the Appamu died, they never promised to marry us. They want to see us happy forever "

 

 

"And do you accept the marriage?" Nickhun nod

 

 

"Good Job! I know what you mean now. You want me to return home to Seoul and releasing my karirku who will titi in Manhattan. And you want me to part with Kyuhyun so I could marry you and as usual on the grounds an arranged marriage since childhood. And you accept it, of course! And if it is not! For all of them. NOT to marry you. NOT to return home to Seoul and not to leave because I love Kyuhyun until whenever! "Yuri interesting purse and looped syalnya, lightning speed went from before Nickhun.

 

 

"I know Kwon Yuri. There is no more room in your heart for me. Sorry, I've screwed up everything. But, I couldn't get my feelings, lying to myself because I still love you so, so even when I know you are my jodohku, I am so grateful to God that has brought us to the present "I mumbled

 

 

***

 

 

I don't want to cry over my life. I know myself and not being able to run it all yourself without the help of Kyuhyun. I rely heavily on him. But on the other hand, I did not want an arranged marriage with Nickhun, a man who almost I immerse of my mind during this time. Oh! Come on! This is all just theatrics. How could a would Nickhun comes to Seoul just to an engagement!! It feels like I don't want to keep that in mind a second one.

 

 

Mr. Cho I membutuhkanmu – very. Miss You.

 

 

***

 

 

Brooklyn …

 

 

How the State of Yuri in Manhattan. I miss you Miss Kwon. I looked at her picture on the monitor screen laptopku. I smiled hollow. There is less if no one himself. And it's like, I want to go home as soon as possible and meet Miss Kwon.

 

 

I continued my work is delayed. Usually kalo segini hours Yuri membuatkanku coffee always warm. But now there is a different reduced.

 

 

"Yeoboseo, Yuri ~ ah gwenchana?" a soft voice who long for my very warm greeting malamku.

 

 

"Oppa, gwenchanayo"

 

 

"Why not sleep, Yul?"

 

 

"Not yet sleepy. I'm still preparing files for I completed by tomorrow to kampusku. Hows Oppa? I miss you, "said Yuri clear

 

 

"Nado Yuri ~ ah. I will be home the day after tomorrow. You want me to bring anything for you?

 

 

"No doubt, Oppa. You're welcome to Manhattan alone is enough for me "

 

 

Kyuhyun pause and heaved his breath "Yuri. I'm sorry about last night. I-I did it only with you and honestly after I success I'll be melamarmu "

 

 

Yuri's heart was shocked to be speech Kyuhyun. And Yuri is pleased because Kyuhyun will eventually seriously strained relations with Yuri.

 

 

"Oppa, I love you always. Oppa take care of yourself there, yes "said Yuri hollow like a muffled sob sister

 

 

"Yuri. You're fine right?

 

 

Yuri wiped his tears "Yes Oppa. I'm fine. You must have a passion for your work "

 

 

"Of course Yuri ~ ah. Good Night Miss Kwon, I'm really missing you "

 

 

"Nado Kyuhyun Oppa" said Yuri and they close the conversation on the phone simultaneously.

 

 

Yuri didn't want Kyuhyun know about feeling Yuri. Yuri was depressed because Nickhun comes back in her life. And Yuri, had to answer everything just for the sake of an engagement. And Yuri is reluctant to accept Nickhun is back. Moreover, they got engaged. How it happened that there's always someone Kyuhyun, who was ready to help Yuri good love and grief. Kyuhyun was the one who always makes life Yuri more colorful. And Kyuhyun was the one who was always there beside Yuri is currently not Nickhun.

 

 

***

 

 

The next day ...

 

 

Yuri went to the campus by using the bus. And less than 15 minutes. Yuri went up on campus. He went through every aisle of the campus. The Roman Empire-style campus still stand grandly. Yuri was looking for Faculty of law where he would like to continue the post graduatenya.

 

 

The campus is quite helpful to Yuri. If he does not understand, he can get to the Consul of the faculty. Usually students/student from outside could have consultations with concerned consuling.

 

 

The first day of Yuri already in entire stock by tasks and clippings about the economic trade with selective economic observers in the jurisprudence of international law.

 

 

"Ouch! Sorry … "said Yuri rush
 
 

 

Someone who's helped him hit Yuri stands and craft books Yuri lying dilantai

 

"Sorry. I accidentally "said Yuri while bending

 

The man smiled "No problem"

 

"You're a new student here?" asked the man

 

"Yes." You're Korean people? "and this time Yuri gazing at the man. Yuri is so enraptured with the front side of the existing namja.

 

"Nae. recommend Im Siwan "man menyalam Yuri." Just call me, Siwan!

 

"Oh Yes. Kwon Yuri "the man nods

 

"I first Yes, Yuri ~ ssi" the man was waving and smiling to make Yuri overwhelmed for not trying to look in front of it. namja babo

 

***

 

"YURI!" Nickhun find Yuri on the edge of the road as he drove his car

 

"Come on in" said Nickhun friendly

 

Yuri is still not concerned with Nickhun greeting and went ahead and did not relent.

 

"Yuri ~ ah, you're still mad at me? Please don't be like this. There are other things that I have to talk about with you again. Come on, just this once. After that, I will not disturb you, Kwon Yuri "Yuri stopped running and reversing her body, staring Nickhun sharply.

 

"All Right. I agree "Yuri entered the car and they went Nickhun from Yuri campus.

 

Nickhun invites Yuri to a very expensive restaurant. This is the first time Yuri enjoyed a romantic lunch.

 

"The message of the most delicious food here with dessertnya" command on the waitres Nickhun. Yeah, as usual. Nickhun is fluent English-speaking once. He then smiled and looked at me

 

"Oh yes, one more. Pesananku is another one brought here "he said please more

 

Nickhun is back looking at me "you reserve it all"
 
 
 

 

 
"Iya. Special for you today, "Yuri felt awful." Then what you want to talk about me, "Yuri gazing out of the window once in a while a proper view of the Lake that is so riveting.

 

Nickhun brought out something from the bag and open it to Yuri jasnya "what's this?" I said,

 

"It's for you"

 

"Is Not. I could not thank pemberianmu. I'm just your friend "ucapku firm

 

"It's just a ring, not more Yuri ~ ah" push that red box of Yuri

 

"I can't accept this Nickhun ~ ssi. Did you know. I can't accept love other than love Kyuhyun to me "

 

"Don't call her name. Can?!

 

"I'm Sorry. There's more that you need to talk to me "

 

"Sit down first. Don't rush. Your girlfriend is not going home today "

 

"What do you mean?!" asked Yuri sewot

 

"Cancel my Flight and he would come home 3 days again. For that, you have got to go home to Seoul and explain the Ahjumma "

 

"I'm not going home with you, Nickhun ~ ssi!!"

 

"Ah, jinjjayo? Well if that's your thing. Means life Kyuhyun would Nickhun ku made a mess "of raising Hina.

 

Yuri is very angry with the threat of Nickhun. "Not funny!"

 

"Yuri. You're going home with me today to Seoul. And Kyuhyun will be fine over in Brooklyn. After you explain everything in my Ahjumma and Appa. You may go to Manhattan again. And then, I'm going to really go out of your life "

 

Yuri still does not flinch "you Actually don't want to join me? Kyuhyun will mean … "unfinished utterances even Nickhun justify pulling her purse, Yuri then went from lunch that .

 

"Yuri ~ ah. I'm waiting for jawabanmu up to tonight "Nickhun smiles triumphantly

 

"What the hell is she! Just go around talking like that to me! Life-threatening Kyuhyun again! What kind of person he is. Basic psycho!! "Yuri grumbling and trying to forget about the incident this afternoon that makes it increasingly annoyed.

 

***

 

Yuri flipping upside down fashion magazine. He smiled wryly. "He's not menelfonku too. For the sake of anything, Cho Kyuhyun! I miss you!!

 

TING TONG TING TONG

 

Yuri apartementnya opened the door and someone who is in front of the door was smiling staring at him and Yuri immediately embraced him, these could only be petted namja hair girl affectionately.

 

"You merindukanku?" the girl nodded in pelukkan namjachingunya

 

"Penerbanganmu smoothly?!"

 

"Iya. My job is not done yet but could be working on my next day. I'm increasingly uncertain and awful the way I feel when you're not with me. I miss you Kwon Yuri "Kyuhyun kissed the forehead of Yuri gently

 

"Nado Kyuhyun ~ ah" and they were telling me about a job lot of Kyuhyun in Brooklyn and Kyuhyun will help Yuri throughout her in Manhattan. To forget something. Yuri Something very important! Nickhun!!

 

***

 

Kyuhyun and Yuri together aboard the bus. And continuing their journey in a tavern where most adem to confer on them both. Yuri menyicip a bowl of oatmeal and enjoy a delicious pasta Kyuhyun.

 

"You on a diet?" asked Kyu

 

"Ahnie. It's just that I'm less so tasteful while eating "

 

"Hmm so. What do you like to menyicipi my pasta?
 
 
"No Kyu. You're only "Yuri refused to Bowl Kyuhyun and smile



I forgot how to be thankful for. I had forgotten how to forget the people who already do not want I remember. And I forget how to love with setulus heart. Love ya Love. I can only feel a sense of love it just to Kyuhyun.

"Oh yes, I would like to mengenalkanmu on someone. Her friend baikku. Rather me friend. And he will soon be married. He's hoping me and you are their wedding as a bridesmaid. Kyuhyun smiled and grasping tightly to the fingers.

"Well that they" go Kyuhyun. Yuri looked and what he found. Namja, which has helped him last night when they collided in front of the faculty.

"Yuri" sapa namja he recognize it, Yuri smiled and Siwan menyalam. While Kyuhyun looks confused.

"You guys know each other?"

"Sure Kyu. You know, we met on campus. Oh, Yes. This candidate introduces my wife "Siwan menggamit his arm straight

"Kim Yoo Jin" alarm while gazing at the Yuri Yoo Jin

"Hoaaa, long time no see. Miss you "Yuri hug a friend he has not found it

"Well now you're added pretty Yuri ~ Yes" laughter sounds pleasant typical Yoo Jin

"Ah jinjja. You are so beautiful "reply Yuri

"It turns out this narrow world Yes. Siwan baikku first friend in high school, and Yoo Jin is a close friend of yours once in junior high "said Kyuhyun and they laughed together.

Behind a wall that is covered by food vendors. Stand a man staring towards the nanar Yuri, Kyuhyun, Siwan and Yoo Jin.

What I don't get along with you guys?! Sebegitukah bad I spied you? And if I can't find my happiness …

The man smiled and continued his journey. miris

"Oh Yes. You guys do not forget to come to our wedding. We await you as our bridesmaid "Kyuhyun and Yuri also nodded and drove both Siwan Yoo Jin to the hotel where they were staying.

***
Kyuhyun and Yuri walked arm in arm and smiling at each other each other. Kyuhyun Pat gently head Yuri. Both Yuri and Kyuhyun enjoy the beautiful fireworks in the evening. Beautiful fire works make Yuri with romantic lulled and lean in a warm pelukkan Kyuhyun.

***

I'm dreaming, I'm married and Kyuhyun. Of course it's exciting news for me. But, Nickhun comes and mess up the whole thing. Then Kyuhyun left me to go.

Turns out it was just a flower bed. I smiled while tau, sleeping on the couch. Kyuhyun Gamsahae, this is just a dream. I did not expect in the dream it was Kyuhyun left me.

"Kyuhyunnie, saranghae" I kissed her forehead softly

***

Kyuhyun early in the morning had already departed from their apartment. And Yuri, just remembered this day she must meet the lecturers to campus will help Yuri in various preparations Post Graduated.

A beautiful man approached and pulled his arm with Yuri toned "Yaaa!! What are you doing! Remove me!! "Yuri trying to revolt but the man now forced his energies more and more powerful than Yuri. Yuri and his energetic long descending and limp.

"What's your thing?!" cerca Yuri

"I want you to stick with Kyuhyun and forgive the sikapku too imposing my will over this with you" he said weak

Yuri was astonished what pronounced Nickhun "Nickhun ~ ssi"

"Nae. We are just friends right Kwon Yuri is no more "Yuri is not unmoved silence

"Mianhe. I should have been more sensitive to you feel. I'm sorry Yuri ~ Yes "Nickhun embraced Yuri suddenly witnessed the incident and Kyuhyun

But where Kyuhyun stand far enough away and he just smiled and lamented the incident directly.

Yuri ~ Yes, I want you to be happy with the way you are. But, if it cannot be my membahagiakanmu. Then, I would Nickhun's sake merelakanmu.

***
 
Yuri is running with lunglai. He did not think the problem runs out that changed and Nickhun told her to stick with Kyuhyun. However, Yuri finds a letter and it was Kyuhyun's writings.

Dear Yuri

Sorry, I have to go and say goodbye to you without direct. I'm a couple of days should be to Brooklyn there is work menantiku.

Take care of yourselves, Yuri ~ Yes …

Saranghae ~

Kyuhyun ~ ah



Do you go? Go for no reason and you were not previously discussed any job to me?! Why Cho Kyuhyun??!! I squeezed a letter written Kyuhyun. What's he think. Why would he want to left me?!

Kyuhyun ~ ah, don't make me like this. Tormented because your love is. ..



***

Already 1 week Kyuhyun did not return to Manhattan. What does he want to melupakanku and go with it and I just remembered! I have to help Yoo Jin, next week he will be married to a friend of Kyuhyun, Im Siwan.

What I did have to forgo Kyuhyun and avoid it when at the wedding and Siwan Yoo Jin later?! I dunno, it seems like I'm not ready for that.

***

D-day

I help Yoo Jin makeup and some friends also participated in helped him. I see Sivan was talking with Kyuhyun and it looks serious. What is concerning me?! Aissshh, Kwon Yuri! What is it you think!

Yoo Jin runs majestically by at the altar, all eyes looked at kearahnya and she smiled happily. Siwan can't wait looks like it wants to hold his brides.

Ahh, really happy them. I'm so envious.

"Long-standing here" reprimanded someone instantly membuyarkan reverie

"Ah, nae" I tried smiling and bracing myself when someone is

"How are you?"

"I'm good. Ye?

"I'm too good. As you see "again yes smiling

15 minutes we were speechless, "hows Nickhun?!" I turned kearahnya

"Nickhun?!" I furrow my forehead

"Wae?" he asked turning

"Nickhun is fine. I guess. Because he has long been home to Seoul "Kyuhyun looked at me full of meaning

"So do you mean?"

"Yes, I do and there is not any relationship Nickhun. What you see and hear things about me to her "Kyuhyun shook his head softly

"Then?!" Yuri started curious

"All I need to say Anything to you"

"Of course. Kyuhyun ~ ah, I want us to be honest and open each "Kyuhyun smiling and the hair of Yuri.

Witnesses of the marriage and Siwan Yoo Jin is happiness and Yuri Kyuhyun.

At the end of the day. One day we are in Manhattan. Enjoying the weather and holding hands. Just the two of us. Nothing more nothing much. Just us. PS: I Love You, Kwon Yuri.

"The good news for you. I'm pregnant, "said Yuri accompanied a big hug from Kyuhyun.