Chapter 1

Downgraded to a Pet.
Krystal stood outside of Amber's apartment waiting for her to open the door, once again she knocked and no one answered. Impatient she unlocked the door with a key Amber gave her. When she walked in she heard a dog bark.

'Werid Amber doesn't have a dog' Krystal thought as she walked deeper into the apartment. She opened the door to Amber's room and they're she saw a german shepherd puppy on Amber's bed barking.

"Okayy well come on let's go find Amber" Krystal said to the dog begining to leave the room only to stop when she heard the dog whine. It couldn't get off the bed yet, I guess it was scared. Sighing Krystal walked to the dog and placed it on the floor.

"Come on time to find Amber" The girl said to the dog leaving Amber's room she made her way to the kitchen where she found the note. Confused at why the dog was alone and why Amber's car was still in the parking lot Krystal called Yuri only to receive no answer.

Krystal crouched down to the dog and picked it up deciding she would take the dog with her she left the apartment and walked to her car setting the dog in the car.

"Don't you dare think of ruining my car" Krystal said before she drove back to her house were she saw her unnie with a dog as well.