Newbies and cheesecake ^.^

Can't Let You Go

(*Author's Note* The pic above is of Choon-Hee ^.^)

                                                                                               (Choon-Hee POV) 

One the way to school Ae-Cha was annoying me, wondering if we were gonna see cute guys. I see some from a distance but I don't tell her. I sigh and think 'This is gonna be a looong day.... -_-' 

                                                                                                          (Ae-Cha POV)

finally see some cute guys, and before I think about what I was gonna say I say "CUTE GUYS!!!" Choon-Hee turnede to look as the six guys looked over to me. They started walking towards me O_O "Uh-oh..." Choon-Hee looked at me as if she was gonna kill me as they got closer until they were no more than five feet away.

                                                                                                                   (Zelo POV)

I was doing what I do every morning, bothering my hyungs while walking to school when we heard a girl shout, "CUTE GUYS!!!" pointing to us O_O  I immediately turned my head, looking for who said it and spotted her. Pointing at ME. I got over-excited and started jumping up and down and (accidentaly)  stepped on JongUp-Hyungs foot who was dancing. "Mainheyo(i'm sorry), Hyung!" I said, still jumping. He looked at me, weirded out for a sec but pasted hs usual smile on his face. I went to YongGuk-Hyung and started shaking his shoulders, "Did you hear her Hyung?! She said I'm cute!!!!" Hyung looked at me then to my hands, I immediately took them back and started running in the girl's direction. 

                                                                                                                        (YongGuk POV) 

YoungJae yelled after Zelo, "Yah, you punk! Respect thos older than you!" I was never one for manners, I didn't mind the way Zelo was but if it came to him treating other this way, YoungJae should teach him. I sighed and told the guys, "Let's go after him." I dragged YoungJae who was still yelling after Zelo. Himchan stepped next to me, "Where'd he go?" I answered, "I don't know, let's go." I looked to DaeHyun, he was staring a some kid next to hims hands. Or rather, what was in his hands. It was a cookie -_- 'Aish, this kid.' I pulled at his collar. "Look over there, DaeHyun" I pointed to the two girls Zelo was walking to. Ugh, he's not even paying attention. "Yah! Thos girls over there have cheesecake!" his head snapped up. "What?! Really?" he smacked my hand off and ran to the girls. Did I teach these kids to be so disrespectful?

                                                                                                             (DaeHyun POV)

'Cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake!' I thought as I was going toward the girls YongGuk-Hyung pointed to. I looked to see where the cheesecake was. I spotted it in the girl to the right's hands. 'Jackpot!' I thought, going faster.