Doe Eyes and Gummy Smiles

Doe Eyes and Gummy Smiles

luhan clicked his tongue and narrowed his as as he watched himchan shamelessly flirt with his boyfriend. b.a.p and exo were both backstage for some random show or award or whatever that luhan didn’t really care about. all he could focus on was himchan touching yongguk.

“junmyeon,” he gritted out, “get your friend away from yongguk!”

the said man shot the older one a how-am-i-supposed-to-do-that look. luhan pouted and widen his eyes. the leader muttered something under his breath and walked over to the “banghim” (ew) couple. he watched as junmyeon smiled at the both of them before dragging himchan, his classmate and friend (with benefits), across the room. finally.

just as he was going to make his way over there, zelo jumped onto the seat next to his boyfriend. goddamnit! he heaved a big sigh and pouted some more. all he wants is to be able to spend some time with yongguk. is that too much to ask for? he was borderlining to becoming a whining mess until he saw is precious sehuna.

“sehuna~” he sang. the youngest gave him a look.

“what?”

“do you mind helping me? i need you to get your crush away from my boyfriend!”

sehun nearly screeched and everyone in the waiting room looked over at the lookalikes.

“i do not have a crush on him!” sehun hissed into luhan’s ear.

the latter shrugged. “then what’s with all the pictures on your ipad?”

exo’s youngest member’s eyes widen and then he let out a “junmyeon hyung!! luhan hyung is bullying me!!!”

luhan facepalmed. he was going to die right then and there if he doesn’t get to even be near his boyfriend. he was going to kick and thrash and whinewhinewhine because i want to cuddle with bang yongguk right now!  

“i’m going to the bathroom!” he pouted (again). luhan literally stomped his way out of the waiting room and yixing rolled his eyes. his best friend is such a girl.

luhan plopped onto of the toilets in the mens bathroom and crossed his arms.

his boyfriend was in freakin’ america for five freakin’ weeks and today’s the day he finally gets to see him and now he can’t even be near him because they’re both idols and stupid s everywhere and yongguk wasn’t even paying attention to him at all. stupid ugly strongleanmuscularhandsomeromantic jerk. luhan is, from now on, going to ignore bang yongguk and not give him kisses and cuddle and no more talking to bang yongguk.

“baby?”

well. there goes luhan’s resolve.

“i’m over here.” he couldn’t help but let the whine in his voice show.  luhan heard the deep chuckle that he fell in love with and sighed.

yongguk appeared in the stall and grinned at the sight of his boyfriend being a big baby.

“can you not?” he softly whined, just loud enough for yongguk to hear. his boyfriend chuckled again before nudging luhan’s foot with his own.

“i missed you, baby.” luhan could hear the sincerity in his voice and he fell in love all over again.

“i missed you too.”

yongguk just stood there and watched luhan pout on the toilet seat. no one made a move.

luhan frowned after a brief silence. “hug me!”

the taller man rolled his eyes but pulled luhan, who was finally standing, by the waist. he laid his forehead on luhan’s. the shorter smiled for the first time that day.

“is this why you were throwing a hissy fit?”

luhan slapped yongguk’s chest. “shut up you bear! i was not throwing a hissy fit!” luhan buried his face into the other’s neck anyways.

yongguk shook his head and softly his boyfriend’s neck. luhan shivered and muttered a “dummy” under his breath.

“heh. i’m your dumb bear.”

luhan pulled away slightly to look at yongguk. “can you get any more disgusting?”
“only for you,” he smirked.

he scrunched his nose and poked yongguk’s collarbones. “you’re mine, bang yongguk! i don’t know why himchan keeps flirting with you.”

“you know he only does it to make your leader jealous.” luhan could hear the amusement in his voice.

“but still!” he whined, “you’re mine! tell him to quit being a baby and tell junmyeon already!”

“alright, you big baby.”

luhan wrapped his arms around yongguk’s middle. “i want you to sneak out later and cuddle with me. and i want to watch the notebook and eat yogurt covered pretzels. and i want flowers! red roses.”

yongguk chuckled again. “anything for my baby.”

“now smile!”

he did what he was told, already used to his boyfriend’s ridiculousness.

luhan grinned, his doe eyes twinkling under the fake lights of the bathroom. “kiss me.”

“can you say please?” yongguk asked. his gummy smile was beginning to insult him.

“please?” he cheekily added and puckered his lips, ready for yongguk’s soft, plush ones.

just as yongguk gently placed his lips on luhan’s they heard an “ew, you two are so disgustingly gross.”

“oh sehun, i swear, wait until i tell zelo you have a crush on him!”

“...what? you have a crush on junhongie?”


-

+ hi
+ i hope i did not disappoint
+ so what pairing would you guys like to see next? suchan (suho+himchan), zehun (zelo+sehun) or the pairings at idol sports athletics (daehyun+luhan, youngjae+luhan)