That Devil Teacher

Terror Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Orihara Kim's POV*

 

 

I looked at the ticking clock and watched it as the second hand moves on number 6. It was as if the constant sound of the clock lingered inside my brain, slowly arguing against the faint voices of my classmates.

 

Today is just a usual day in my University. Boys and girls are constantly chatting among themselves as if enjoying the fact that the teacher is not in sight. I yawned and slumped my head on the table before I felt my eyes slowly closing their lids. Then… I fell into my own slumber.

 

*10 minutes later*

 

“Kim-chan!! Psssttt… wake up!” I heard Rio whispering from my left while Fai-chan constantly kicking the leg of my desk. I frowned at their actions and even tried to ignore them while burying my head into my table. Who can blame me? I’m still sleepy! I was about to close my eyes again when a man cleared his throat not far in front of me.

 

“Ehem…”

 

By this, I then saw Rio pointing towards the source. I slowly lifted my head up knowing that I’m indeed busted from my deep sleep. I felt myself gulp when I saw a familiar man with a smart uniform frowning down at me. He then banged both his hand on my desk which is enough to make me jump.

 

“MS ORIHARA! CLASS IS STARTING!” Inoo sensei said with great power.

 

Oh~ I didn’t mention to you about this jerk right? Well, he is indeed my teacher... Inoo Kei is my childhood friend and had been a jerk since the day I can’t even remember. He’s been working in my university as a trainee sensei by the age of 22! What a geek! My homeroom teacher is never in sight because of maternity leave so we’re stuck with HIM - the TERROR SENSEI. Don’t get me wrong, he’s smart and rich which is enough to make all my classmates have a crush on him. Yet, my blood immediately boils every time I see his pretty face. He always picks on me in class… not to mention, bullies me.

 

To make the story short, I hate him… and he hates me.

 

“You dare sleep in my class…” he started, making all the people in the room stay quiet and look in our direction. I bit my lower lip as he tried leaning towards my direction… “Come to the office after this” he continued as I grinded my teeth in annoyance. This guy really PISS ME OFF!

 

I then watched him give off a smirk before leading his way in front.

 

“I think he likes you…” I heard Fai teased, making me kick her chair like she did to mine earlier.

 

-

 

*After class*

 

“Proof read all this and report to me the percentage error of each. I want them by tomorrow…” the jerk spoke. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM?! He placed a massive pile of papers (maybe as high as a mountain) in front of me with a grin on his face. My jaw dropped as soon as the words “I want them by tomorrow” lingered inside my ear.

 

“Are you freakin kidding me? I just slept in your class… There’s no way I’ll do all this!”

 

“Oh really? That’s not only for sleeping in my class, you know… That’s for getting the lowest mark in the test yesterday” he said casually and put a piece of paper right in front of my face. Talk about a gentleman… AISH!

 

I took a peek on the paper with my name on it. I then shifted my eyes and saw a number 64 written in red ink.

 

“SIXTY FOUR?! THIS CAN’T BE RIGHT!!” You see, I’ve never had a score lower than 80… I’m not a geek but I believe I’m smarter than this jerk. I then examined the paper to look what I did wrong when the guy himself pointed it out.

 

“This essay question… It said HOW! Not WHY!” he pulled off a half smile that definitely made a vein pop inside my head. I just can’t believe I misread the question. I’m not as careless as this… this just can’t be! I can now see invincible devil horns coming out of his massive head like a devil ready to devour me.

 

“I just misread the question! I want a re-sit!” I challenged and stood up to the boy.

 

“No.”

 

“Why do you always bully me?”

 

“Because it’s fun…” those words were brought up into my central nervous system and sent impulses to my fist to just PUNCH this guy! I knew it… he’s a BULLY!

 

“You jerk! I demand a re-sit…”

 

“Maa~ Kim-chan is still cute even after all these years but… No.” he said as he reminded me on how we acted in primary school. Indeed, he never changed after all these years.

 

“Eh? I want to do this test again… I assure you, I’ll get a perfect score!!” I said with confidence while seeing him shake his head continually. I felt myself frowning at this sight that made me glare at him in an instant. I didn’t think any more and just took the first idea that came to my head just to bring this grade up… “Then give me a re-sit and I’ll do all this proof-reading you want me to do…” I offered which was enough to brighten up his facial expression.

 

“Then… Let’s have a bet…” he immediately started… “If you get a perfect score in this test, I won’t tease you anymore…” Kei continued with a smile. He then stood up and looked down on me with his face only a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter