Marry Me ?

Proposal ( One Shot )

" Naeun-ah, why are you going? " Chorong asked.

" Meet Myungsoo. Wae ? " Naeun replied. She picked up her bag and walked towards the door.

" Nothing. Have fun. " said Chorong.

Naeun walked out of the building and flagged a taxi.

" Ajusshi, Gangnam-gu, Apgujeong-dong please. " I told him the destination.

She took out her cellphone and decided to call Myungsoo.

" Myunggie oppa ~ " she said.

" Oh yeobo.. Where are you? " he asked.

" I'm still at Cheongdam-dong.. " she replied.

" Yeobo-ah, I'll waiting at the restaurant that we had our first dinner together. Still remember that place? " he asked.

" Of course oppa. I love their food there. Oppa, wait for me~~ ! See you later. I'm hanging up. " she said and ended their conversation.

Meanwhile at the restaurant...

" Excuse me.. Can I request something? " asked Myungsoo to the waiter.

" Yes. What can I help you sir? " he replied.

" I will be proposing to my girlfriend today so can you help me? You could place the ring on the food or the drink. " said Myungsoo.

The waiter nodded and entered the kitchen. 

" Aigoo~ How should I propose to her? " Myungsoo muttered to himself.

He thought for awhile. He then thought of calling his best friend, Woohyun for help.

" Hyung, help me. " Myungsoo said.

" You got into a fight again? " Woohyun asked.

" Aniyo.. Hyung, you know today I will be proposing to Naeun right? I need your help. " Myungsoo replied.

" What can I help you buddy? " Woohyun asked.

" I just can decide what to say to her. Give me some idea. She's on the way now. I have no time. " Myungsoo begged.

" Buddy, if you are so shy to propose to her publicly, you could just write a letter and pass the letter to her. And what flowers she like? " Woohyun asked.

" Carnations. She really loves carnations. " Myungsoo replied.

" You should buy carnation for her. She might love it. " Woohyun said.

" Thanks hyung. I really owe you a lot. " Myungsoo ended the call.

He asked the waiter for a piece of paper and pen and wrote the letter.

Myungsoo left the restaurant and went to the florist which is beside the restaurant and brought the carnations.

He went back to restaurant with the carnation and wait for Naeun. He decided to call Naeun.

" Yeobo-ah, still far away? " Myungsoo asked.

" I'm walking towards the restaurant. " Naeun replied.

They hanged up and Myungsoo told the waiter that he ordered to get ready. The waiter had placed the ring on the glass.

Naeun entered the restaurant and walked towards him.

" Oppa ~ " Naeun hugged Myungsoo.

" Ta Dahh ~~ " Myungsoo shows the carnations to Naeun.

" Awww ~~ That's so sweet. " Naeun said. She then planted a kiss on Myungsoo's cheeks.

The waiter came towards them and place the glasses on the table. He then poured some wine.

" Cheers ? " Myungsoo asked.

They cheers and they took a sip.

" Oh ? " Naeun noticed the ring.

" Oppa, what's this? " she continued.

Myungsoo handed her the letter.

" Read it aloud. " Myungsoo said.

" Son Naeun, the woman I truly love. Now that you are reading this, I just wanted to say how much I love you. I am so shy that I decided to write this letter. Even though we have been in a relationship for years, today is the most nervous day for me. See that ring? On this date, you, Son Naeun, are you willing to marry me? " Naeun read the letter.

Myungsoo looked at the table instead of her because he is very shy.

" I might not be the most perfect guy on Earth, but I promise you with all my heart, I will love you till eternity. I won't break your heart and forever be yours. I might also not be the world's romantic guy but I want to be romantic only to you and not other women out there. Be mine? " Naeun continued.

" That is so sweet oppa. Thank you. " Naeun said.

Myungsoo took the ring and wipe it with a piece of tissue paper and slid it onto Naeun's finger. It fits exactly.

" Naeun, I love you more than anything. " said Myungsoo.

" Me too Oppa. I love you too. " said Naeun.


Gahh ~~ !! Totally ship them~ MyungEun forever ~~