|| oo1 ||

Stopped Running Eventually

Suho and Chorong are twins,they care for each other alot.Constantly fighting with each other for the remote control.They came from a very rich family. One day, the twins and their family went for shopping.Mr.Park was driving the car but then got a call from his office.He didn't want to answer the phone while driving but there wasn't much cars around, what's the harm? He thought and answered the phone. He was too engrossed in the conversation that he didn't realize that there was a traffic light ahead.He then snapped out of it as he heard the loud honk of a big red truck.Without even getting to react, the big red truck ran into the Park's car which caused supreme damage.
 

thump thump th-

Mr and Mrs.Park's hearts stopped beating. The ambulance and police cars came rushing to the scene.
Only two of them survived.

The twins' beds were placed next to each other, Suho woke up first.The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes were the bright lights of the hospital. "You're awake." a voice came. It was the his uncle. "Where's mommy and daddy?!" he shouted,panicking.Uncle Kim sighed and sat down beside his bed. "I know you're young, but i'm sorry to say this....they..passed away." he said in a sad tone. All he could do was stare into space. He didn't want to cry. He had to stay strong for his sister. "How's Chorong then?" he asked carefully. Uncle Kim glanced over at the girl lying unconcious on the bed. "I'm sorry to say this as well Suho-ah, she's fine, but she has lost the ability to walk.You have to stay strong for her arasso?"

They stayed with Uncle Kim for a year. But as they turned 14, they stayed alone. Uncle Kim bought them an apartment and sent money to them every month.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suho. I don't want to live." Chorong sobbed on her brother's chest loudly. Suho just came back from school and found Chorong holding a knife on her wrist in the kitchen.Thankfully he came back in time to snatch that knife away from her grasp."Shhh~Chorong-ah, stay strong.I'll find a good job when i'm old enough and i'll do anything to get you back on your feet!" Suho said, crying as well."I should have been the one..." he cried and looked down sadly, tears falling onto the floor.

The next morning:

"Chorong-ah, i'm going to school! Promise me you won't do anything stupid arasso?" he shouted from the door. "Neh." Suho heard a faint voice from Chorong's room. He nodded slightly and ran to the front of his apartment to wait for his school bus. The bus arrived and headed over to school. After 6 hours of learning the students were dismissed.
The bus stopped infront of the apartment and Suho ran into the apartment.

"Pft. Why's he so excited to go home?" one of the boys on the bus scoffed.
"Probably because he misses his mommy too much that he can't wait to see her." The group of boys started laughing.

Everyday, he does the same thing. He'd hurriedly get off the bus and run home.
.....

Suho didn't attend school for a week now. "Where's that kid that always runs home?"
"He probably wants to stay with his mommy." they laughed again.

But one day, Suho returned back to school. But this time,he didn't run.
Suho was left alone..in this lonely,sad, cruel world. And at some certain times, he asks himself. "What's the point of living anyways?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

so that's it! please leave some comments c: i want to know what you guys think e n e