clenching a tight fist

clenching a tight fist

 " I warn you Yong Junhyung, leave her or I'll make her suffer forever. You better chose the right for her " said Mr. Yong with his threaten tone.

" No. I'll not leave her. She is my girlfriend. I love her " Junhyung protest.

" It's up to you. I won't forca you. But I had warn you.DON"T REGRET IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO HER " Mr. Yong warn Junhyung again before leave him, stiff to the ground.

 

****

 

" Oppa, what's wrong ? " you ask Junhyung when you see he just ponder. You pout.

" A...Aniya, nothing. Just eat this " he take a piece of cake he bought for you and drew it to you mouth. You smile sweetly, with a little bit blush, and eat the cake. He smile.

" How is it ? " he wait for your reaction.

" Hmm....yummy. Oppa, it's daebak " you show your two thumbs up. " Now I wonder, is it true you baked the cake yourself ? " you hold your chin.

" Yah!!" he smack your head. " Of course I baked this cake myself "

" Without anyone help? Even your mother ? "

" The word " mother  make him stiff. He stare at you deeply. * _______-ahh, my mother never approve our relationship. If my mother help me baked this cake, that's mean I dream or the world gonna end *

You saw him stare at you deeply. He seem like he had drift into his own world * What's wrong with him ? *

Suddenly you smile slyly. You had an idea. You lean forward and plant a soft kiss on his lips. He shocked. Fortunately, your picnic spot is far from public. So, both of you get more privacy.

" Yah!!! " He shouted a little.

 You giggle. suddenly, he caught your waist and pull you towards him. You a little bit shocked.

" Oppa, what you gonna do ? " you panic.  You try to escape yourself from him. But he hold you too tight.

" This is a punishment for you because you had stole my kiss " he smirk slyly while lean towards you slowly. You back away slowly. He reach your chin and lift it up. He then quickly touch your lip with his.

" You shocked but seeing he kiss passionately with full of love, you reply his kiss with warm heart and pull it after a minute. Both of you gasped for some air.

You blush like tomato when he look at you.

" You still blush when we kiss even it had been three month we dating " he smirk and lie down. He put his head on your hip. You let him do that and play with his hair. He close his eyes, enjoying it.

" Oppa " you call him.

" Hmm " he mumble with his close eyes.

" This is the best picnic ever " You said and smile. He suddenly open his eyes.

" Wae ? " you ask him when he suddenly stare at you.

" Why you said like that ?Why is this the best ? How about the previous ? Is the previous didn't make you happy ? " he bormbarded you with questions.

" Ani. I said this is the best. The previous also the sweet moment for me but this is the sweetest for me " you smile sweetly and continue play with his hair.

" His mouth make an 'O ' shape.

" And, I don't want this moment end just like this. I want more sweet memory with you "

Junhyung look at you with his full-of-love eyes. He suddenly stood up. " Don't worry. I'll nt leave you. I'll give you more sweet memory for you to remember in your life time. I 'll do it for my lifetime. I promise you " he said and took both of your hand. He kiss it passionately.

 You touch with his sincerity. Without you realise, a hot liquid flow down your chubby cheek.

" Don't cry, I'll hurt seeing you cry " he cup your face and wipe the tears with his thumbs.

" No, I'm just happy " you hug him. He hug you back.

" I'll not let you go " he tighten his hug.

You fell happy and nodded. But somehow, you can feel something will happen between you and him. You swap away the feeling. He loosen his hug and smile warmly at you.You smile at him back.

He then lay down on your hip again. You giggle at his cheesiness. Both of you enjoy the moment.

 

***

 

It had been a month since the picnic and during that time you didn't meet with Junhyung even once. You and him just calling and texting to each other.You understand her busy schedule since he is an idol. Yes, he is Junhyung from the Beast.

But, recently, you feel didn't save. You can feel someone is following you. Even when you are in your house, you can feel someone is watching you. But, you didn't bother to tell Junhyung about it. You don't want him to worry about you. He had busy with his schedule.

On the shiny day, after finish your part time at a cafe, you walk happily towards home while listening and humming your favourite Beast song, clenching a tight fist.

But, your pace slow down when you saw a shiny black, luxurious car in front your house. You continue walk wiyhout ignoring the person in the car.

You're about to open the gate when you feel someone tap you shoulder. You spun around while unplug your earphone from your ear. You saw a man in a black tuxedo smile at you.

" ______-sshi ? " he ask with his unbroken smile.

" Err....yes, I'm.May I help you ? "you ask curiously.

" Someone wanna meet you. Can you come with me ? "

" Who ? " you feel a little bit scared.

" You'll know if you come with me "

" Err....."

" I know you scare. So, take this " he give you his handphone.

" Speak with that person " he told you. You do what he told.

" Yeoboseyo " your tone show that you nervous.

" _____-sshi, I'm Junhyung omma. I really want to meet you. Can you follow the man ? " you hear a happy tone on the other side. That make you calm a bit.

" Ne...neh " you give the handphone to the man.

With that, you follow him.

You reach a mansion. The man lead you into the mansion. He bring you to a huge living room and you saw a woman on the couch. When she saw you, she smile and walk towards you.

You smile at her back and bow her. You also can see a man, maybe Junhyung appa and of course Junhyung himself. Now, Junhyung omma in front of you. Her smile suddenly faded. That make you flutter.

She suddenly slap you. You fell down. You didn't understand it. You saw Junhyung shock by it. But he didn't move, he stay glue to the ground.

You hold your cheek. It's so hurt.

" You, commoner, didn't suit to my son. He is singer,he is the heir of the Cube Ent. company. But you, you just a commoner " she kept insult you. You can your tears flowing down to your cheek.

" From now on, don't meet Junhyung.  He doesn't love you anymore. Look he, he didn't defend you at all " now his father also insult you. He show you towards Junhyung. You follow his direction. Although he didn't move, but you can see he is crying silently. He wipe his tears and walk towards you.

He hold  your shoulder. His omma and appa surprise with his action. You feel relief with his touch. He help you to stand up.

" ______-ahh, from now on, don't meet me again. Now go back. I don't want to see you again " he stare at you. * it's for your sake. Please go back. I don't want you to suffer. I still love you,_____-ahh*

" Oppa...." you speechless.

" Are you deaf? Can't you hear what he said. Get out from here " his omma , Mrs. Yong scold you.

" Oppa,weayo. It isn't true right ? " you can't believe all this.

" _____-ahh, get out from here .Please" he told you with a not-so-loud shout.

" Guard, carry her outside " the guard was about to hold your hand when you shout " Don't touch me. I can walk by myself."

" Oppa, thank you " with that you walk out of his mansion. Junhyung saw you walking out with teary eyes. He clench his tight fist.

" Now, are satisfy? From now on, don't bother her anymore " he storm out to his room after saying that.

 

****

 

That night, Junhyung lie on his king size bed, lifeless.

He take his ipod and plug the earphone to his ear. He play your favourite song, clenching a tight fist.

 

Urin mannaseon an dwae

Ijen mannaseo an dwea

Chagaun i mare ipsureul kkaemulgo

Doraboji anheullae jeoldae an dorabolle

Dajimeul hago tto

dasi haebojiman geuge an dwea

 

* Why every single lyrics in this song happen to me*

Now he can feel his eye is teary. He can't imagine his life without you.

 

***

 

Now, it has been two month since that day. Both of you life without determination.

Today, after you tired day at the cafe, you walk to your home. Upon reach your home, you saw a figure lean on the wall beside your house gate.

You walk near him. You peek to see his face.

" O...O...Oppa"

" ____-ahh, I miss you " he want to hug you.

* Oh no, he drunk * you let  him hug you. With that you brought him into your home. Yes, from that day, you never forget him. You know he had to do that. It's all his parent fault. You can understand him. That why you can forgive him.

You bring him into your house and drew him to the couch. You go to the kitchen and pour some drink into the cup.

You walk to the living room and saw nothing on the couch. Suddenly, you heard a flush sound from the bathroom. You saw Junhyung just got out from the bathroom.

 You walk to him and give him the water. He take it and drink. You silently walk to the kitchen and he walk to the couch. After put the cup in the sink, you walk back to the living room. you saw him on the couch and sit beside him but not so close.

" Are you alright ? " you ask concernly.

" I'm okay. _____-ahh, how can you live like this ? I can't live without you. But you're so thin. What happen to you ?  " his eyes teary.He was half concious now. He start to snuggle you. You let him do that because you miss his touch.

" Oppa, I can live like this because I know you had to do that. It's because your parent had force you to leave me , right ? "

He stare at you. " How did you know ? "

" I can see it in your eyes, oppa "

"_____-ahh" he hug you back.

And that night, he sleep with you at your house. He hug you all the night.

 

***

 

"Appa, I don't care, I want her to be my girlfriend back. I don't care what you wanna do to her or me causeI'll take care of her.

" It's up to you. I don't care anymore. But you don't show your faceat this house again " Mr Yong shout at him.

" Appa.... Fine. I'll leave here "

With that, he drove his car to your house.

" Oppa....what's wrong ? "

" My father chase me out the house "

" Wae ? "

" I told him I wanna back with you. So.... he chase me out " he straighten his face,not to make you worry.

" Oppa....Mianhe "you start to cry.

" Yah....don't cry. I'm sure my father just angry with me. He had only as his son " he wipe  your tears.

" Don't cry because of me anymore okay? "

You nodded.

 

***

 

One month later.....

You walk into Yong mansion nervously. A maid lead you towards the living room. You can Mrs. Yong sit arrogantly on the couch with Mr Yong.

You bow to them.

" You are mean girl. You see what happen to Junhyung. He didn't have more job like before and its all your fault " Mr Yong snarl at you.

" But, president, you who control his schedule. He must have many show. I'm know you who make his show become least, right ? "

" I just wanna torture him because he had choose you over his parent " he smirk slyly.

" But he is your son. How could you do this to him ? "

" I want him to realies that you can't live with him. Both of you are not on the same level. You're commoner "  He smirk again.

" But.... "

" If you doesn't want to see he suffer like this, you should, LEAVE HIM "  Mrs. Yong cut your word with her widen eyes.

" But.... "

" I give you a choice. If you keep pestering him, I'll continue torture him because I'll do anything to split both of you "

 

****

 

You keep remember Mr Yong warning towards you. You had made the decisions. You'll leave Korea today without telling Junhyung because you know he'll stop you from left him. And of course you'll soft when he pleaded.

" Passanger for Boieng 537 airplane, please enter the departure hall " you hear a woman voice make an anouncement.

With that you bade goodbye to Korea and of course to Junhyung, your one and only lover.

 

On the other side, Junhyung walk into your house. He call for you but you didn't answer. *Maybe she went to the shop.* he rest on the couch. He too boring soo he reach for the remote to swich on the telly.

Upon reach for the remote, he saw a white letter under the remote. He take it flip open.

Dear Oppa,

Maybe, when you read this letter,

I haven't here by your side.

I'm far away at the London.

I had decided to continue my study.

I got a scholarship.

I'm sorry. That's not mean I had left you.

I just want each of us continue our dream and success in our left.

I always love you. So always remember that. I'll always

remember you and  of course I hope you do so.

So please say to your father that I am away from you.

Lastly, I hope when we meet on the street someday, you still can remember me

and greet me.So, Goodbye Junhyung

My one and only lover.

 

" Pabo _____. Of course I'll remember and greet you on the street because you also my one and only lover.

 

 

*****

 

Two years later......

 

You walk around Seoul alone while holding your camera. It has been two week since you back from London. Suddenly, you saw a crowded at a famous boutique.

Many fangirls are laughing and giggling. You saw a girl hold a teddy bear. At the middle of the teddy bear, it had wrote " Saranghae, Beast oppa "

" So, this is Beast fanmeeting . I think I had an idea "

 

After an hour of queueing, you reach at the table. First of all, you reach at Junhyung. * Yah.... he look so thin. Poor my honey *

" Annyeonghaseyo, oppa " you greet him happily and handing him a paper.

" Hmm....what's your name ? " he said without looking at you. * Yahh....he so cold*

" I Tthink you know my name. I am really sure you know  my name " you giggling.

" Yah! don't play with m- " he said while lift up his face. Upon he saw your face,the face he want to see everyday, the face he miss a lot, he shocked.

You smile sweetly at him. " Oppa, please write ' to my beloved ______' . palli " you make your cute face. He smile.

He write something on the paper with a wide smile. After meeting the, where all the Beast member get shock when they see you, you read the message that Junhyung left for you.

'Meet me at the cafe in front this boutique after this. '

  You smile. You follow what he said and you enjoy the moments you at the cafe.

 You look your watch, You had wait him for four hours but he never appear. * Maybe he had forgot it. It had dark outside *

You are about to walk away from the cafe when a hand grab you.

" Yah! I had told you to wait for me. Where do you think you wanna go ? " you saw Junhyung hold your wrist. He try to cover his face.

" I...I... "

" Palli, kaja... " He pull towards his car and push you inside. You just follow him.

He drive to a familiar place for you. You know, this is your house. He stop the in front your house.

He open the car door for you, showing his gentlemen.

" Kaja " he pull into the house. Upon see the house condition, you shock.

" Wahh!!! my house so clean "

" Wait! Correction!! Not your house but OUR house "

" What you mean ? " you puzzle.

" Isn't that obvious ? " he smirk slyly and carry you bridal style.

" YAH!!! put me down " you struggle but he too strong. He strongly carry you to the room.

 

****

 

" Oppa, I'm happy right now " you lean your haed on his chest while he play with your finger. You can feel the sea breeze slap your cheek.

" I know. I'll make sure of it. I'll make you happy for your lifetime "

" You promise ? " you held out your pinky.

" I promise " he link his pinky with yours.

" Oppa, how can your parents accept me as their daughter-in-la ? "

" In this two years, I had secretly make my own strategy to succes. I had been a successful man now. So my parents can't against my choice now. Don't talk bout it now. Right now, just enjoy our honeymoon,okay ? " he kiss your forhead.

You nodded and smile happily.

" Oh ! before I forget, I hope after 9 months 10 days from this day, I wanna see my Junhyung junior " he smirk cheekyly.

 You smack his hand and shout " YAH!!! YONG JUNHYUNG "

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is my second one-shot. Enjoy it !!!!

And don't forget to comment and subscribe to this fanfics.

m 3 m

While write this fanfic, I listen to Beast song,clenching tight fist and when I miss you  lot.  This song is really touching!!! I cry when I listen to clenching tight fist.