Chocolates

The Chocolate That I Gave You

"oooooh~ Who gave you those chocolates Taem?"

"Ah~ Let me guess, it's from Sulli, right Taemin-ah~?"

"ooh~ why did you accept it, Taem? you like her don't you~?"

"Tsk. she's just my childhood friend. so, shut it."

"wooah~ Taemin-ah's mad~ If you didn't like her, why would you even accept it then~?"

"hmph. it's just because we're childhood friends that's why. but, going as far as to give me chocolates on Valentine's day, she's got some gut."

"oooh~ why'd go far as to throw it away Taem? Just give it to her fanboys~"

"Tsk. it'll just be a waste of time. let's go?"

-----

*ring.ring.ring* 

crap. that was such a bad dream.. why did I even dream of it again?! I have a feeling this day would be bad..

"Sulli-ah! Wake up~ I have to say something to you before we go! Ppalli!" Hmm.. eomma's still here? Aren't they suppose to be out with the Lee's for the whole week?

"Ne, eomma. I'll be right there."

-----

"oh, Sulli's here. Ssul dear, Sorry for bringing this up so suddenly but, while we're out, can you cook for Mr. Lee's son?" W-WHAT?! Am I hearing things right?! M-Mr. Lee's son?!?! A-As i-in TAEMIN?!?!! you've got to be kidding me!!

"Bwooh?!!? w-why?!"

"why not? you used to cook for him before right? besides, his father is your father's boss. So, be a good girl and cook for the kid, Arraseo? oooh~ Taemin-ah's here! Are you going to eat your breakfast here, Taem?"

"oh, no. Mrs. Choi. I'm just here to say my thanks to you and your family~ Please take care of me from now on, ne Sulli-ah?"

AS IF!! 

-----

At the Cooking Club Room --SULLI'S P.O.V--

"Woah~ that looks delicious, Sulli-unni!! How can you make something like this?!"

"I've been cooking since I was little."

"Sulli-unni~ Can you teach me to make chocolates? I wanna give some to Taemin-oppa~" Tch. why bother giving chocolates to him. He would just throw it away.. 

"I'm sorry but, I don't do sweets. I'd take my leave now, ok? bye guys~"

"aww~ that's such a shame! bye Sulli-unni~"

-----

uuuughhh! Why can't I get him off of my thoughts!! That dude's the type who does things just to impress his friends or have fun with them. He never considers other's feelings when he chooses his friends over them. 

"Hey, Taem! After English class is lunch, right? did you bring your lunch?" hmph. speaking of the devil and his buddies.

"No, why?"

"dude. what are you gonna eat? the cafeteria's close for the day.." kekeke. Serves you right!! 

"Seriously?!?!" 

"Taem. you have to eat, you're suuuper thin!! what are you gonna do?" *gulp.* he's right, Taemin's suuper thin and he has a weak immune system.. *sigh* guess I'll have to do that..

-----

Lunch Break --NO ONE'S P.O.V--

"hey.hey.hey~ Taemin-oppa!! You forgot your lunch box, right?"

"Ne." 

"You should've told us earlier~ you can eat my food with me~!"

"me too~ I have lots of extras~"

"me too~"

"Jinjja?! Thanks guys~ wait. I'll get my chopsticks from my bag first.." 

When Taemin went to his table to get his chopsticks, he saw a lunch box on top of it.

"huh? who owns this lunch box?"

"hmm? Isn't that Sulli's lunch box, ne Krystal?"

-----

*grumble*

Crap. I'm too hungry to walk... Now that I think about it, Taemin has a lot of fangirls, so without a doubt, they would share their food with him! Why did I even leave my lunch box for him. Tsk. I hope there are still some left over ingredients at the clubroom.

Sulli was about to open their club room's door when somebody's hand stops her from doing so. She looked at her right and it revealed the hand's owner.

"T-Taemin. what are you doing here?"

"Isn't it bad to just leave your lunch box ontop of my table like that?"

"w-w-why--"

"Krystal told me it was yours. besides, you're the only person I know that would put an octupus like hotdog in their lunch box." 

"Y-you reme---" Sulli wasn't able to finish speaking when someone shouted Taemin's name.

"Taemin-oppa~ where are you?" 

"Just go back already, everyone's waiting for you." Sulli was about to walk inside their club room when her stomach grumbled again.

"pfffffft. BWAHAHAHAAH!! Sulli-ah~ Let's just share your lunch!"

"It's fine. Eat it by yourself."

"ah.. I knew you wouldn't want to eat this with me because of--"

"because, that's not enough for the both of us. So it by yourself-- *grumble*" 

"Let's just share it!"

The both of them went into the Cooking Club's room and shared Sulli's lunch.

"by the way, Ssul."

"what about our dinner? you're making me dinner right? what will ya cook~"

"hmm. I didn't think about that yet."

"what? then think about it for 3 seconds~"

"w-wait!"

"3"

"2"

"onee~"

"불닭!!" *buldak-spicy chicken*

"jjinja?! YES! That's my favorite!!"

"but, I don't have olive oil at home.."

"Then let's buy together after school, wait for my at the school's gate ok?"

The guy I have been avoiding hours ago, promised to go grocery shopping with me?! That was unexpected.. So, his favorite right now is Buldak..

-----

After School --SULLI'S P.O.V

He's the one who invited me but, is he really coming? and.. why am I hiding?! there he is! 

"Oppa~ Are you free today? MinHo-oppa's brother said we could eat at their restaurant for free~" 

"Jjinja?!"

"So, are you going?" That's not even a question. I'm sure, he would go. He always prioritizes his friends. besides, I better go before he sees me..

-----

What is up with me today.. Thinking about him and stuff.. Even making his favorite dinner.. Aish. what is wrong with me?! why am I feeling like this?

Crap! Why did I put the olive oil now?! It's not allowed to be heated or else!

-----

*boom!* (A/N: I know that it's lame.. sorry..) Just before Sulli's food "exploded" someone was able to save her. 

"Sulli! Are you alright?!" She opened her eyes and was shocked to see Taemin there and that he had a worried expression.

"ne. I'm ok. w-why are you here?"

"YA!! Didn't I tell you we were going grocery shopping together?!?! why'd you go home by yourself!! PABO!!" 

"it's because.." Sulli covered her blushing face and continued.. "I thought you were going out with your friends for dinner." She stood up and helped Taemin to stand up too.

"S-sorry for breaking our promise.." Sulli said as she lowers her head. Taemin suddenly pulls her closer and whispered.

"I can't forgive you.. because you broke our promise, I want you to make the same chocolate as before.."

w-why is he saying this now? If he looks at me with that look. The feelings that are suppose to be gone are starting to return..

-----

At their school--SULLI'S P.O.V

By this, I wanna know his feelings..

"Umm.. Is Taemin here?"

"Hmm.. I-It's Sulli..."

"uuuh. why are you looking for him Sulli-ssi?"

"I was suppose to give him something but, nevermind.." I was suppose to walk away when I heard them talking about me.

"No way.. she really came.."

"It's not even Valentine's day yet! and she brought the same chocolate from before!" why do they know?

"I win the bet~" what bet?

"geez! you're the only one who one.. tsk. who would've thought that she would really make that again?"

"oh~ Taemin-ah! Nice one~ Sulli brought a chocolate for you~" ahh.. I see..

"Sulli?" he's making fun of me again! I can't take this anymore.

"I HATE YOU!!" 

-----

"woah. she walked out.."

"would you guys care to explain what happened?" The furious Taemin asked his friends.

"uhm. we just talked about how Sulli might or might not bring a chocolate to you for Valentines Day, and somewhat made a bet for ourselves.. we didn't expect she would bring one this early.. did we do something wrong..?" His friend asked scared..

-----

"Sulli! Wait up!!" Taemin exclamed as he ran after Sulli.

"Don't come near me! LEAVE ME ALONE! It feels so painful when you're near me!" Sulli said as she stopped running.

"B-But I can't.." Taemin wanted to explain.

"why? huh! WHY?! not until you're done throwing this again?! don't worry after I have a taste of this, I'll throw it afterwards!!" Sulli opened the box and ate the chocolates.

These feeling I have should just melt away like the chocolates that I'm eating.

Taemin saw Sulli's tears, he then ran up to Sulli and closed the space between the both of them with a kiss.

"I'm Sorry, Ssul! That Valentine's day, I got too conceited in front of my friends and hurt you. To be honest, Your chocolate made me so happy that I picked it up after they went away and kept it!"

They might be painful and sad memories, but it won't disappear. Because it's the proof that I've always loved you.

 

 


Author's Note

Yeah.. I know, I too hate the ending cuz it's lame.. T^T sorry for ruining your expectations..

oh and sorry for all the wrong grammar, spellings and stuffs. 

check out MinHo-oppa's teaser photo for dream girl~!! 

click this!!

asdfghjklaiejnwljncahkehrn.. I don't have anything to say~ keke. 

just comment and subscribe ne? xD