The interview

A single glare

Monday have finally arrived, and I am still in my bed having good dreams. It's still early, so I can take more times to sleep to get ready for the interview today. I review interview questions on my computer yesterday night, and for today, I will try to wake up early enought to get ready.

I sit up from my bed, yawning. I go to the bathroom to wash up. Then I walk to my kitchen to prepare for my little breakfast. Well, I actually don't have to cook, because I already prepared it yesterday night, so all I have to do now is take the food out from the refrigerator, and microwave it to warm it up.

While waiting for the food to warm up, I walk back to my bedroom, I pull out my laptop, and start review the common interview questions that the judge of the company can be ask the employee.

Once I'm done with reviewing, I walk back to my kitchen to eat my breakfast. *Omg, this is such a rush morning for me!* I thought while eating.

Its 09:15 AM, I look at the clock in the kitchen. "OMG, I should go dress up and start going right away or I wil be late!" I mumbled.

I rush myself to my bedroom to change into a formal clothes that most female ladies at the companies wear to work. I look at myself in the mirror before heading out, "hmm, Not bad!" I smile.

I walk out to my car, turn the engine one, and start driving to MBL company.

I look at the road ahead of me, and think, *Well, at least there no traffic and not many cars here. I should get there in time.* I smiled, and turn the radio on.

Its 9:40! *Phew! I can't believe that I'm arrive early!* I mummur as I stand in front of the building.

I walk inside, check my watch, *hmm, it's only 09:45, should I walk around to know more about this building? Hmm, maybe... I should!* I think to myself, smile and start walking around. I'm trying not to look like a weird and creepy person because I am new, of course. XD

I start using the elevator to go upstairs since Mr.Wu's office is upstairs. 

I push the up button, and stand there to wait for the elevator to open up. The elevator finally open, I look up and I see whole bunch of people standing there staring at me. They all dress up really nice, men are in suit, and women are in formal dress. I look at them one by one, I noticed there is a man, I supposed, he stand in the front and middle of the other workers that stand behind him. I don't know why, but the suit that he wears is very look good on him. His height is obvious, taller than anyone else. His eyes is...wild at first, but as I look at them carefully for just a few seconds, they are attractive, it's like he can use his eyes to make women and girls to fall for him.

*He is handsome!* I think as I look at him walk out the elevator with other workers. 

I start walk in as they leave. I start to think about the man that I just pay attention to, *How come he is so handsome? He must be popular with women in this company! He probably already have a beautiful girlfriend too! I can see those women that stand behind him, they look at him as if they want him to be their own! Ugh, ewww!* I sigh, *Ok, why am I thinking too much? Today is my interview day, I must focus and pass this interview!*

The elevator open, I walk out, and start walking in the hallway. *Wow! This company is surely rich!* I think in my head.

As I walk, I look at my watch, it's 9:57. Almost time for the interview to start, so I start walking in that hallway, trying to find where Mr.Wu's office is.

I finally found his office, I knock on the door. The person inside come to open the door. I look up, and I see.....that man who I saw in the elevator with other workers earlier. My eyes widen, I wonder why is he in this office. I'm quickly calm myself down and greet him in a nervous manner, "Annyeong..haseyo! 안녕하세요" He nodded, not showing any emotions on his face. He gestures his hand to let me walk inside. *Aiish, why is my father always wants me to do this? Does he know that I'm poular with women in this company?* He look at me, roll his eyes.

I walk inside, and I heard Mr.Wu's voice, "Aigoo, Kris, invite her in! She is here for the interview!" I stand there confused, *This man is Mr.Wu's son? And his name is Kris?*

He closed the door, and walk in to where Mr.Wu sit, "Appa, I already brings her in before you say anything." Mr.Wu realizes, "Oh, hahaha, I'm so sorry, my son. So, uh...where is she?" He (Kris) look at his father, then walk out.

I stand there waiting, I heard footsteps come out from where Mr.Wu is. I look at him, but he doesn't look at me, his face now is like ice. I ask him, "Uh...I can come in now, right?" He nodded, and gesturse me to follow him to where his father is.

I come in, I saw Mr.Wu, I greet him, "Ne, annyeonghaseyo!" I smile. He smile. He look at Kris, "Kris, you stay here!", Kris is about to leave the room, *Aiish, Dang it! All right, keep it cold, Kris! Keep it cold!* He mumbles before turning around.

"All right, I'm so glad that you really on time today, uhm.." He said, smile at me. I smile, and realizes that he struggle with something, "Uh..yes?", *Was he struggle with saying my name?..........Wait, I didn't even introduce myslef, oh crap!* I thought to my self as I awkwardly playing with my fingers.

Then I look up, "Sorry that I didn't introduce myself. My name is Lee Junghee imnida." Kris nodded, look down at his paper on his desk. Mr.Wu is smiles, "I did introduced myself to you, did I?" He ask challenge. I smile and nodded. "Good" He said, smile.

"So now, me and Kris here will interview you. We will ask you questions, so it better if you answer them honest, ok?" He said. I nodded.

So now the interview is officially start, Mr.Wu and Kris are interviewing me by ask me questions one by one. I answer them honesty as they ask me questions. While answer their questions, I noticed that Kris, he is staring at me, I'm trying not to look at him, and I'm trying to only look at Mr.Wu. Lucky that Mr.Wu is there to interview me, not only Kris, or else I will fainted and not able to hear any questions come from Kris.

Everytime I feel a gaze from him, I start to get sweat. My heart is just beating when his gaze is on me. Sometimes, I glare at him without him notice it.

Kris's POV

As I interview her, I'm trying to not to look at her, but there is something that made me look at her. Gosh, what is wrong with me today? I know that my appearance is the one reason that make me popular in this famous company, and for that reason, many women in this company like me, fell for me, and some of them even want to hook up with me.

Ugh, gross! I'm trying to stay away from that, but end up failed it. Those women, they want to be my lover, or my girlfriend, but I have to reject them because they don't love or like me for who I am, they just like him because of my appearance.

My emotions, sometimes.............I can't really......*sniff sniff*.........show........

I just wish that someone out there that I can someday like her, and she'll be able to help me.