New Girl

Outcasted

It was your first day at your new high school. You felt very nervous and thought that you wouldn't make any friends. You sat in homegroup alone and people would just stare at you. You could hear all the girls gossiping about you. You felt that they were saying bad thing even though they hadn't even talked to you yet. You thought that no one was going to talk to you. You decided to start reading a novel you brought. Then some noisy boys came into the room. You didn't look up at them but you could tell by how the girls were reacting that they were the kingkas.

You continued reading until someone said "Hey. Are you the new girl?" He had a deep, y voice. You looked up and saw his handsome face and started to blush. You replied "Yes I am" You gave him a polite smile and he gave you a gummy smile. He said "Hello my name is Yongguk what is yours?" You replied "I am (Your name)" he shook your hand and said "It's a pleasure to meet you" You smiled and said "You too" He then left and you felt sad because he is the only one who has acknowledged your presence. The other girls rolled there eyes at you. One even stuck up her finger. You were surprised by their reactions but why did you think they would accept you? You thought 'oh well. There must be someone who will befriend me' 

 

You spent the whole day alone. The other student were being extremely mean to you and you didn't know what to do. You thought about asking Yongguk for help but you didn't know him that well. You were on your way home a girl with glasses walked next to you. She looked very smart and nice. She smiled and said "Hi I am sunhwa. You must be (your name). Sorry I didn't talk to you earlier I was nervous" You smiled and said "Don't be I am nice. Thanks for talking to me I was feeling so lonely" She smiled " ahh I feel bad. You must have been lonely and the other kids are so mean" You said "It's fine now that you are my friend" She said "Don't worry you won't be alone anymore because we have all the same classes" She did some aegyo and you laughed. She walked you home and it turned out she lived next door to each other. 

 

The next morning when you left your house Sunhwa was waiting for you. When she saw that you were there she smiled and ran up to you and gave you a hug. She then asked "how old are you?" You told her your birthday and she said "I'm you unnie" You both started to laugh. You got to school and realized Sunhwa was as much an outcast as you. You didn't care what they thought Sunhwa was there for you and thats all that mattered. School was like that for the next month. No matter how much you both were bullied you never became depressed. You talked to Yongguk a few times and found out that he was really nice unlike the other students. One day it all changed when the students went to far. You had decided to meet Sunhwa near the stairs and go to lunch together. She was walking down happily when all of a sudden the students dropped a bucket filled with lots of different things (sauce, water, egg etc) on you two. You guys were covered in it and Sunhwa started to cry.

 

The Kingkas were walking past laughing except for Yongguk. He ran over to you and gave you his jacket. He took a jacket off one of the other kingkas and gave it to Sunhwa. You both thanked him and left. You decided to walk home and so did she. You both didn't talk to each other. She sniffled and you felt the tears fall down your face. You asked her "are your parents home?" She said "Yeah and they are going to be mad" You then said "wanna come over? I can lend you some clothes and clean your school uniform" She asked isn't your mum home. You said "No" She went inside and showered as you cleaned her clothes. You decided to also cook her some food because she always had her lunch money stolen. When she came down stairs she asked "Can I sleep over?" You said "Yeah my parents wouldn't mind" She seemed distant but smiled a little. There was a knock at the door. You knew it wasn't you mum because she had 2 hours till she finished work. You looked out the window and saw that it was Yongguk!