The Final Confession

Confession Gone Wrong

“Okay class dismissed!” Mr. Hwang said and casually walked outside the room. The class howled in delight and one by one, they walked out the room except for one.

“Finally!” Ji Ae cheered and quickly look at herself in her pink mirror. She get her confession letter in her bag. “Fighting Ji Ae!” She threw her first in the air and happily skipped out of the room.

--

“Jaejae-ah!” Haerin, Ji Ae’s bestfriend, ran towards Ji Ae who was AGAIN sulking. “What’s the matter?”

Ji Ae shrugged and just continued sulking. The latter laughed at the young girl’s expression, knowing already what happened. “Another fail confession?”

“Haerin unnieee!” Ji Ae whined and violently shook her. “STOOP!”

The young girl pouted. “Whar should I do?” Haerin just shrugged.

“Unnie, You’re no help. Thank you” Ji Ae snorted and sighed.

“I know so tell me what happened in your *cough* fail *cough* confession?” Haerin wiggled her eyebrows and playfully elbowed Ji Ae. The latter glared at her. “ I was hit by a flying ball in my forehead.”

She pouted and showed to Haerin her tomato red forehead which was covered by her full bangs. Ever since Ji Ae tried to confess to Chanyeol, many things.. MANY CLUMSY THINGS happened to her like it was purposely to happen.  She tripped in her shoelace, she slipped in a wet floor, many many things and this author of yours is pretty lazy to enumerate it all and the latest? She was hit by a flying ball for who-knows-where.

“That must’ve hurt so bad.” Haerin grinned.

“Of course! Aish unnie, I really don’t know why you and I are best friends in the first place.”

--

“I’m getting insane.” Ji Ae ruffled her hair and continued walking to her locker. She’s thanking AGAIN how to confess to no other than Chanyeol. She’s just problematic like that. While walking, she saw a familiar tall figure with a girl beside him.

 

“Chanyeol and… Yoomi?” She frowned as she watched  the two interact with each other. They were smiling, laughing. It was like both of them are comfortable with each other and it hurts her.

“Sweet.”  She bitterly thought as Yoomi handed Chanyeol a heart-shaped box which the latter accepted. Ji Ae hurriedly ran away not wanting to watched the whole seen with a pang in her heart.

“I hate this. I hate it.”  She keep mumbling hate words while getting her things in her locker without knowing that there’s someone beside her.

“You hate what?” A deep voice asked Ji Ae that made her flinched causing all her things to fall. She quickly bent down and get her things.

“Here.”Chanyeol handed her notebook. “Sorry.” He scratched his nape sheepishly.

“It’s okay Chanyeol-ssi.” She faked a smile. “I-I should go. You know, I -- our class will start soon.” She bowed and ran to the opposite direction. Chanyeol was left dumbfounded.

“Isn’t it that this way’s our classroom?” He scratched his head as he look at the opposite direction of where Ji Ae ran. He chuckled at the girl’s cuteness and decided to follow her when he saw a pink small envelope.

“To Chanyeol-ssi. <3”

--

“That was stupid. Stupid Ji Ae!” She bang hers head in a tree.

After the locker incident which turned out to be bittersweet for her, she found herself in the schools’ garden where she first met Chanyeol and is one of her favorite spots in their school.

“Why should you be so stupid Ji Ae, huh? Ugh! Of course, Chanyeol likes beautiful tall girls like Yoomi-sso. She’s an epitome of the beauty and brain and she’s talented too. Me? I only got brain.” She continued banging her head in the tree without knowing she’s already crying. HARD. “Why should I even like—uh no, stupid to say but I think I love you, you tall freaking tree Park Chanyeol.”

“You should’ve told me.”
“Oh yeah! Now I’m hearing things and imagining this tree is Chanyeol. Tall freaking giant. *cough*cutie*cough” She was about to punched the tree when a pair of arms hugged her.

“Ssh. Stop crying Ji.” Chanyeol hushed her and cupped her cheeks. “You look like a mess.”

He chuckled and wiped her tears with his thumb. She lowered her head, embarrassed. “I know”

“Who cares, at least you’re beautiful in my eyes.” He said as he raised Ji Ae’s chin. “ I love you.” He confessed that made her cry harder.

“Sshh… Shh, Jiji stop crying. I thought you love me too? Stop crying.” Chanyeol pulled her in a hug, panicking. He patted her back and shushed her.

“Don’t  Chanyeol-ssi, your shirt will get wet.” She said between her sobs.

“I know so stop crying, okay?” She nodded and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

“You’re co cute.” He pinched her cheeks. The latter blushed at his lovers remark when something hit her.

“Oppa, we’re late in class…”

“You sure is a straight A student.”

--

 

[ lame author's corner ]

i'm done here and i'm sorry for the super late update.

i'm a lame author.

i lost my draft.

i'm a lazy .

sorry.

sorry.

you waited such lame crappy story.

once again, sorry.

/dances super junior's sorry sorry