chapter 1

One accident starts it all

446e39c68bba79cbd0006024_1831901925.jpg

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to throw it on your shoe it was an accident” said sohee. 
“well now your going to clean my shoe and this is real leather shoes”
“I will not pay money just because it was an accident why  don’t you clean it here” said sohee as she handed him a tissue.
“I are you crazy I will not clean it you would never see a rich person do there work”
“are you trying to say I am your slave first of all no one will make me do anything and to me you don’t look rich you look as if you were poor”
 

Sohee pov

Is this man crazy? I will never be demanded to do something that was an accident. After getting into an argument I left the park to the cemetery. 
“umma why does everyone get into an argument with me at least I don’t cry when I get into a fight they still bully me”. 
  When I went to high school people bullied me saying it was my fault my parents died. I don’t like saying the words, accident and argument. Before both my parents died we were in a argument. They both went home frustrated. Then the next day I found out they both died in a car accident. Sometimes I believe they got into a car accident because they probably were stressed about the argument and weren’t paying attention to the road.
 
“I’m sorry it was my fault you died wasn’t it umma and appa I’m sorry” I always say that when I visit them. 
 

Heechul pov 

That girl looked as if she were crying. I was going to the cemetery but then I heard screaming and yelling I stayed and then went looking. When I found who was crying it was the girl I had a fight with. I heard everything she was saying to her parents. Now I feel bad for her. 
“hi” I said 
“what do you want wait did you hear what I said” she said
“yes and I’m sorry look I lost my parents too” I said
We started talking about what happened about our parents.
My parents died from a joke I did it was an accident . I had told them I was going moving to America and they started yelling at me. In the end I told them I was joking then that’s when my father started yelling really badly. My mom was cooking food then saw my father was having a and immediately rushed him to a hospital. she forgot to turn the stove off when she came back there was a fire she thought I was there. That day I forgot to tell her I was with my friends. She went running inside and was looking she had died from inhaling gas. My father had died from a . When I came home polices everywhere and firemen’s. 
“sir I am sorry but could you tell me if you know this person” one police said. Then brought in a body I looked at the face it was my mom. 
“yes I do that’s my mom” I started crying and yelling 
“sir I am sorry for your lost”. later that day a phone call from the hospital had told me that my father had died from a . That day was pure misery and I never joked to anyone since that day. 
 

a/n i do not own the characters nor the pictures. I hoped you guys like this chapter mant more to go. this chapter gives you information about what happened to their parents.