Naega piryohae(I need you)

Naega Piryohae(I need you)

this is it^^

story from me special for Kyuhyun's birthday

happy birthday JURIG(it's Indonesian=evil)!!!!

hope you will always health and weatlh

love your family,members,ELF and especially Kim Ryeowook,,yeyyyyeee

forgive me for the typos,its already almost midnight so I haven't so much time to re-read again

Happy reading all^^

 

 

 

"Kyu, I'm tired."
Ryeowook sighed and lowered his head.He isn't brave to look at him in front of him.
"What do you mean?"
Ryeowook sighed again and trying to look his lover this time.
"I'm tired, is it not clear?.'m Tired for loving you,I'm tired caring of for you, I'm tired for being ignorance by you."
They stared at each other, trying to understand the unspoken word.
"Is it not enough  the love that  I give to you?"
The smaller man turned his attention forward toward Seoul night scenery .He seen as bright lights in front of him.
"It's enough, but do not you ever thought about my feeling? My true feeling.I'm hurt, Kyu."
Kyuhyun just stared blankly to the smaller man.He feel confused.
"Wookie,"
"Let's over this."
Ryeowook looked away again on a bitter smile Kyuhyun.Dia see his girlfriend's face.
"I know that you do not love me as much as I love you, it's ok.but I can't take it any longer.Everytime I see that girl I feel like horrible.You love her.I do not want to make you hurt anymore. "
"Wookie, I do not know what you're talking about."
"Victoria, I'm talking about her."
His heart is getting hurt seeing Kyuhyun wide his eyes when Ryeowook said her name.But do not want to lose, he was determined to take it all tonight.
"I'm fine if you find another love.At least I'm still your friend, right?"
Ryeowook tyring to comfort his feeling with his wide smile.The smaller man do not want Kyuhyun to feel pity with him.
"Wookie,, it's not .."
"I'm fine, just make yourself happy,really.Please smil,your smile  is the happinest thing in my world."
Ryeowook opened the car door where they talk.
"I'm leaving, take care of yourself."
He stopped for a while before walking outside from the car and leaving alone.He Kyuhyun sighed again to comfort his heart.
"It's hurt so much.I love you, Kyu."
Tears Began to fall in his cheeks.He started walking away from his love, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 



"Wookie, where's my breakfast."
Kyuhyun out of his room while rubbed her eyes.He yawned wide and walk to the kitchen.
"Wookiee .."
He feel confuse Because he can not find a figure of his love, Ryeowook.
"Kyu .."
He turned around hoping to find a figure of Ryeowook but he disappointment grew as he found Sungmin.
"Hyung, are you crying?"
He began to approach Sungmin which dripping with tears.
"Sssh, I know it's hard for you but please live must go on."
Kyuhyun just stood confused by Sungmin's behaviour.why now Sungmin who's the one who  comforting Kyuhyun?
"Hyung, are you okay? What happen to you? Why you are crying?"
Sungmin began releasing his arms and stared at Kyuhyun confused.
"Ming, are you ready? Let's go, we late for theWookie's funeral."
Yesung came out of his room and approached Sungmin.His face  like Sungmin, his eyes swollen after crying.
"MWOO!"
Yesung and Sungmin both their stared at magnae in surprise.
"Yahh!! Yesung, what do you mean with Wookie's funeral?"
Both Yesung and Sungmin looked at each other before finally stared at Kyuhyun.
"I know it's hard for you but this is the Reality.Ryeowook was died."
Kyuhyun shook his head and started laughing uncontrollably.
"Hahahah!! You think you can make a joke with me.I will not be fooled."
"Kyunie .."
Kyuhyun began to stop laughing to see Sungmin began to shed tears again.
"Hyung, please do not make a joke like this."
"Cho Kyuhyun, It's not a joke!"
Kyuhyun made up her eyes in disbelief.
"But, he was with me last night .. he .."
"He was hit by a car last night when going home towards dorm.he .. sobs .."
Sungmin started crying again.He covered his face with his hands and tried to relax himself in Yesung embrace.
"No!!! It was joke!! Wookie was still alive."
"If you do not trust us, you can join with us to the Wookie's funeral."
Then the three of them rushed out to the Wookie's funeral.

 

 



It feels like yesterday when Kyuhyun confessed his love for Ryeowook.At the beginning,Kyuhyun just thought that hear beats hard when Ryeowook near to him just nothing.Until a day, when taller man was seen Ryeowook being kissed by Henry on Wookie's cheek.
Kyuhyun did not like to see someone else touching Ryeowook though it was only an inch of hair .He punch the poor man with stared hately.
"Kyu .."
His mind was conscious when he heard Ryeowook's voice.He started to panic and helped Henry to stand up.
"Mianhae,, Henry mianhae ah."
"!! If you love him just tell him.Don 't  punch me because your jeaolusness."
Henry began to leave them alone with the awkwardness.
"Kyu, is it true?"
Kyuhyun couldn't looked at Ryeowook and could  only bow his head.
"Wookie .. I.. I.."
"You love me, right?"
"I think I am but .."
Kyuhyun's
eyes widenwhen Ryeowook's hands around his neck.
"I love u too."

there is a fireworks that exploded in the tall man's body when he heard the words of love from Ryeowook's mouth.They tightened their arms and feel the warmth of each other's bodies.
"Gomawo."

 


Kyuhyun shed tears for the nth time this week, and the heavy reflection of memories when Ryeowook has appread.He really do not believe that Ryeowook no longer by his side.
Kyuhyun couldn't hug that little guy can not kiss him again.Kyuhyun could not hear the little man's voice again.
"Mianhae .. mianhae .."
just thisword spoken during reflection smile of Ryeowook.If only the little man home with him that night surely  Ryeowook was beside Kyuhyun right now.If only,Kyuhyun hasn't make a mistake Ryeowook was definitely still alive.
"Baby, mianhae."

Kyuhyun admitted that he is interested in Victoria.That girlit has its own charm that made Kyuhyun want to know more.hebegan to approach her and feel comfortable with the their closeness.Kyuhyun did not think it could hurt Ryeowook.
It is true that Victoria's prettier than Ryeowook.It is true that Victoria is a family-sanctioned by world.It is true if Kyuhyun will be able to have babies of Victoria.That's all make Kyuhyun began to forget his love for Ryeowook.
The Tall man did not realize that he is need Ryeowook.Everyday awoken with words of love from Ryeowook make Kyuhyun suffered with the pain.He did not realize that Ryeowook was so influential in his life
"Baby, please comeback."
Do not regret always comes later?
Kyuhyun regretted having turned away from the love of Ryeowook.Kyuhyun regretted for comparing Ryeowook with Victoria.Victoria clearly nothing compared with Ryeowook.Kyuhyun felt the stupidest man in the world.
He had doubt because of his relationship with Ryeowook,the main problem was gender.Moreover,this whole time Ryeowook's love which gave to him so countable .Wasn't nobody hold the evil magnae?
"Kyu, you must sleep and rest."
Sungmin came to Kyuhyun's room and trying to comforting his dongsaeng.He worried because Kyuhyun lack of sleep and rest.
"Hyung.I miss him.i want him."
"Sssssh, let's sleep and I wish you can meet him again."
Kyuhyun began to close his heavy eyes and slowly fell asleep with the pain in his heart.


Kyuhyun opened his eyes welling feel a familiar touch.
"Kyunnie wake up."
Her eyes opened perfectly.That voice has he heard that he longed for.
"Um, mianhae I'm disturb you but I just want to say, I'm sorry.Last nigh I was really upset, I did not mean to break up with you."
Kyuhyun just stared at the figure in front of him with his eyes wide open .His body didn't move at all.
"Kyu,, please.I can not live without you.I will try to give more and more love.I won't forbidden you to hang out with another."
Kyuhyun was still frozen in his place looking at the figure who bowed his head and held his hand nervously.
"Wookie, look at me."
"Ne."
Kyuhyun looked intense at Ryeowook.He try to remembering  his face.
"Kyu, do not look at me like that.It 's scaring me, like you did not see me for a long time."
Kyuhyun finally  hugging Ryeowook.He smelling the smaller man  as muchas he can.
"Kyu,, I. .. I.. Ca .. n .. Bre .. ath .."
"I just want to hug you.please tell that it's not a dream."
Kyuhyun began to cry in Ryeowook's embrace.
"Kyu, let me go first."
Ryeowook panicked look Kyuhyun was crying.
"Kyunie, mianhae.It 's ok if you want us to break.Please do not cry."
"Ani .. ani .."
Ryoeowook just let Kyuhyun hugged him again.He start calming the magnae with a touch of his hand on his back.
"Tell me I'm not dreaming, please tell me."
"Kyu, what do you mean?"
Kyuhyun let go of his arms and stared at Ryeowook intens.Slowly he approached Ryeowook and took his lips in a kiss.The taste was salty because Kyuhyun's tears which did not stop flowing.
"Please do not leave me again.Jebalyo."
"Shh, I will not. I never ever leave you baby."
"Wookie ah,naega piryohae.Neomu neomu saranghae."
Kyuhyun grateful that he only dreamed.It's all was dream.The reality now he, Cho Kyuhyun will always need and love Kim Ryeowook.

 

The End^^

 

pleeaseeeee,I'm sorry for my bad grammars-.....-forgive me

I hope you'll like it

Thanks for subscriber and reader^^

please comments,it's really mean a lot to me.

make me know how your feeling when you read this,,so please comments