Visits

Please Love Me Too

Seunghyun could not believe his eyes. He was looking straight at someone wearing a white, flower printed dress who looked out of place from the suits and business attires. She was waving at him with a smile plastered on that slightly slanted her eyes. Seunghyun groaned for he was heading to the girl's direction and could not avoid having to acknowledge her presence. Even if he chose to ignore her, the probability of him having been successful with that was next to nothing.

 

He had a long night. For some reason, the annoying brat kept creeping in his mind. When she told him about her being in the car with her mom when the accident happened, he felt weird. Maybe it was because when she said it, it was like she died in that accident too. But still, he could not understand why there was a knot in his stomache when he saw her half-hearted smile, the one she forced to plaster on her face just to avoid having to say more.

 

He did not ask her anything more, afraid that his stomach would react weird again if she shows that creepy smile once more. He was instantly thankful when they were joined by the same man Dara was with that night with those thugs. Her bright smile was back on.

 

"Good morning!" Dara greeted when Seunghyun could already hear her.

 

He chose to ignore her and walked past her heading for the door. But of course, she wouldn't be Dara if she did not follow behind.

 

"I actually planned on bringing you coffee but I didn't know how you liked yours so I came empty handed instead," Dara went on while she followed closely behind Seunghyun.

 

He automatically tuned her out while she kept on blabbering on and on. But however he tried, he could still hear her. He could hear her say that she actually do not drink hot coffee, it was always iced or cold. She then went on about coffee and cat poop and how they are one.

 

"Seunghyun-ssi," Dara called out, making Seunghyun turn his head in her direction. Dara cocked her head side to side to point out that there were two security personnel stopping her from further following Seunghyun inside. "A little help, please?" She pleaded, hopeful that Seunghyun would command the security to let her through.

 

"You have no business in this building, Ms. Park. You don't even work here. It's just but normal for the security not to let you in," Seunghyun matter-of-factly said before proceeding to the elevators.

 

"But..." Dara protested but was not able to continue as Seunghyun already went inside the elevator. She pouted but gave up eventually. She can always try again tomorrow anyway.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"And why are you late?" CL greeted Dara with her hands on her waist and an annoyed look on her face.

 

"I went to greet my fiance good morning at his office," Dara proudly replied.

 

CL rolled her eyes, could not believe the lengths her bestfriend is willing to take just to capture the womanizer Seunghyun. If she had her way, she would slap Dara left and right just to get some sense in her. However, even then, she knew she wouldn't be able to make her bestfriend give up on the womanizer. When Dara was set on one thing, she would definitely see things through till the end.

 

"Oh! I have something for you," CL remembered. She slid a hand inside her bag looking for the piece of paper she was meant to give Dara. "Here you go. A love letter."

 

Dara reached out to receive the letter and giggled when she found out who it was from. She had been receiving these cute love letters since 6 months ago when she met CL's eight year old cousin. The little thing fell in love with her even in his innocence and Dara just couldn't help but think it was cute.

 

"To be honest, I'd rather you marry my eight year old cousin than that womanizer you assumingly called your fiance," CL announced but immediately shivered at the creepiness of what she said. "Well that didn't sound right but what I mean is, at least my little cousin is loyal to you and actually loves you unlike that man who only thinks with his ."

 

Dara gasped at her bestfriend's vulgarity. CL was always vulgar like that but she had never gotten around getting used to it. She knew her bestfriend always speaks her mind may it be in a language that could shame Hitler and his curses. "What? Stop acting like you don't know what that womanizer has been up to all this time."

 

"Of course I know. But wouldn't it be wonderful that after all his womanizing I would be the one to finally put a stop to all of it?" Dara defended, dreamily looking somewhere far, lost in her imagination.

 

"That is not called love, Krung. That is called a conquest."

 

Dara was snapped back from daydreaming. CL had a point. Did she really feel love for Seunghyun or was it just about the feeling of achievement when she finally manages to make him settle down?

 

Dara smiled when she finally realized she did not really have to answer that question. She knew from the start that it was not about tying Seunghyun into submission. It was always about that smile. That one smile he had given her when they first met. She wanted to wake up everyday and be greeted by that smile.

 

Furthermore, she could see way past Choi Seunghyun's facade. He was not as cold and as indifferent as how he led people into believing. Deep inside, Dara knew that he was still a little child wanting to be assured about the love he was offered.

 

"Thank you, bestfriend. I know you're just looking out for me," Dara walked over to CL and placed her hands on CL's shoulders to emphasize the sincerity of what she was about to say. "But believe me when I tell you that what I feel for Seunghyun is love. I know you couldn't understand why that is but I'm also sure that you will support me no matter what, right?"

 

CL just sighed. Dara may be anything but she was never the one to lie about what she feels. Most of the times it was even the reason why she was mistaken as a brat.

 

"Okay, okay, I support you. But I won't sugarcoat when I see that womanizer doing something I don't like. I'll tell it how I see it."

 

"Of course," Dara agreed.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

For the next few days, Dara has been frequenting at Seungyun's office just to greet him good morning. And she would receive the same kind of treatment from Seunghyun. There were changes to her situation though. Over the course of her consistent visits at Seunghyun's office, she became friends with the doormen and even the ladies at the reception. Most of the employees in the building knew about her visits too and even greeted her when they see her at the lobby waiting for Seunghyun.

 

"Your suitor is very famous among the employees, Seunghyun" Mila, Seunghyun's 50-year-old secretary, greeted him when she entered his office to inform him of his appointments for the day. "She seems sweet, why don't you date her?"

 

"I don't have time for childish games, Mila."

 

"Oh you don't? And what do you call going out with different girls every night, it's not childish?" Mila boldly asked.

 

She has worked for Seunghyun's father previously and became Seunghyun's secretary when the old timer retired. She was practically like a mother to Seunghyun so she could freely speak to him without getting fired.

 

"Can you make me coffee please?" Seunghyun instantly changed the topic.

 

Mila rolled her eyes, used to how Seunghyun changes the topic everytime his womanizing was mentioned.

 

"Alright. But think about what I said. A girl like that only comes once in a lifetime. I hope you realize that before she wakes up from being under your spell."

 

When Mila left, Seunghyun gave her statement some thought but eventually brushed it off. He was never going to give up a life of freedom and no commitment over a boring, one-woman-for-all-eternity lifestyle.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

A/N:

 

As promised, I edited it. And sorry for taking too long about putting up an update. I don't know if you already know but I forgot my password in this account and only found out the email address I used to retrieve it. Anyway, thanks for still reading!