Chapter 2

Saying I Love You

Junho : (He kissed Victoria repeatly infront of Joo ) See!! Now..Your kiss is not mine anymore.Go kiss your new boyfriend!! I really sure you like kissing with Woo

Woo: Junho!!Stop it!! Why you never care about her feelings?She truly love you,Junho

Junho:Listen my explaination both of you.Firstly,I don’t love this girl.I just used her to get my Victoria back.All of I did to you before,its acting..I never love you,Joo..I just love Victoria Song..Only her!!!

Joo : Nuneo!! Stop it!! I regret to loving you.You don’t understand about my feeling.You just playing my heart ( She walked away with crying)

Woo : Now,you listened Junho!!! She regretting love you!! (He followed Joo from behind)

Vic : Is that your fake girlfriend??

Junho : Yes babe.You already heard it what I said to her.She is really fool

Vic : Lets forget about her.Now we’re together,my Baby Ho

(Theyre kissing again )

In other sides,Joo still walked.Wooyoung trying to stop her from walking

Woo : Joo!! Stop it!!! ( Now theyre in ferris wheel )

Joo : Oppa!! Don’t talk with me ( She rejected Woo’s hug )

Woo : I know youre sad but you forget that you have someone who really love you.

Joo : Who ?No one like me (She seem forget about Woo’s confession.Suddenly he kissed her)

Woo : The person is me .

Joo : When you love me?

Woo : Since I met you in Junho’s house.

Joo: Oppa,don’t said his name anymore.(He holding her hand )

Woo : Okay I wont said his name ( He wiped her tears )Listen it,Even no one care about you,I always care about you

Joo : But I don’t love you oppa.I want die now

Woo : If you died,I will follow you

Joo : Sorry oppa,I cant reply your love back (She crying again)

Woo : Joo,don’t crying.I’m okay with that.I just want live and die beside you.

Joo : Why you don’t confess at me early?before Junho?

Woo : Because I see you already happy with him

Joo : Oppa,I’m so sorry.I hope I can share my feeling with you

Woo : Lets share it in heaven

Joo : How is it? (He take out knife from his pocket )

Joo : Oppa,are you serious about that?

Woo : I always serious when I’m with you.You do it first (She took knife and go stabbed Wooyoung)

Joo : Oppa,I’m so sorry .( She did same things to her)

Woo: -weak voice- Don’t worry,you always with me now.

Joo: I love you,oppa.Saying I love you to me,its means a lot to me for now.I found the guy who really love me.

Woo : I love you more,Joo.I always love you even I know you don’t love me.( They kissed and linked their finger tightly)

When its going down,everyone shocked because they see two people dying.Wooyoung already died.Joo still alived.In the same times,Junho and Victoria going to ferris wheel.

Junho : -shocked-Joo!! (He quickly leave Victoria and going to help Joo)

Joo : -weak voice- Nuneo !!

Junho : anyone here,please call the ambulance.Please be hurry

Joo : no need to do that.I believe its already time to me to go.I just want give last message that I love you,Lee Junho (She closed her eyes forever )

Junho : NOOOOO!!! Joo!!! Vic call ambulance NOW!!! (He crying a lot)She immediately called ambulance

Junho : Joo,I’m so sorry because I can’t reply your back love.Its not that I want to take you being my fake girlfriend.I know youre happy with me.You care about me a lot.If I sick,you always care about me.Thanks for love me,Jung Min Joo.I know Woo loves you.I hope you will happy with his love there.His love is greatest for you.You want my kiss? (He kissed Joo for the last times)

Vic: How could you??

Junho : Vic,don’t said anything now.Her love is greatest love for me but I don’t reply her love back. (He still crying while hugging Joo )

Vic : Oookay..how about Woo?

Junho : I will tell his family about it.

Vic : Joo,I’m so sorry to make you feel like this.Youre really nice girl.Don’t worry,I will protect your greatest lover,Junho.

In heaven,Joo searching where is Wooyoung.Suddenly,she see him with beautiful angels there.

Joo : Oppa!!

Woo : Joo,they trying to flirt with me!!

Joo : Don’t do it anymore.Oppa,Junho kissed me for my last breathe.(He make jealous face )

Woo : Don’t be so happy.I will replacing that kiss.I don’t like anyone kiss you except me (He kissed Joo )

Joo : Oppa!! Youre mine now..Dont close with other girls here.I hope Junho will happy there with Victoria while you with me,Jang Wooyoung

Woo: Yes.Jung Min Joo

[They kissed again]

After that,he sing his favourite song to his lover,Call You Mine by Jeff Bernatt

 

 

The End ....