28 Days Later

Description

 

Genre: Suspense, Horror, Angst, Romance
Characters:

* Main : Krystal Jung, Kai

Author's note: 
I made this story since I'm bored. I hope everyone will be supporting this^^
* I'm not an expert so please pardon me for my mistakes.
* Comments, subscriptions and upvotes are highly appreciated. 
* This my original story. Any similarity to other stories is purely co-incidental. Please, never plagiarize people.
* I would like to credit superstar-k for the poster^^ and Kimchi Trailers for the trailer^^
 
 
 

Foreword

 

 

A contagious disease had wiped out half of Earth’s population. A virus had spread across the nation causing the people to transform into zombies. One bite can be the cause of one’s death or the cause of his transformation.

Everything’s absurd... Everything’s dangerous...

One wrong move can be the cause of your death...

Kim Jongin had taken precautions to live. He witnessed the death of his parents – his sister. They all sacrificed their lives to let him run away. As for now, Kim Jongin’s valuable treasure is his beating heart. He needs to be alive. He has to. Neither tears nor sadness had taken over him. Courage is what he took with everything he does, with every zombie he kills. Not until he encounters Soojung, a rough, rebellious girl seeking for some childish adventure. He was obligated to save her from the edge of death. Without any choice, he decided to take her along. Separated with people with his whole life, Jongin feared trusting anyone, but Soojung slowly wins his trust and his heart. He promised to protect her however, zombies started chasing them. He must choose whose life is worth to save and whose life must he risk – his existance or the life of the girl he loves?