Insane

She Knew.

“He’s my ex-boyfriend.”

Baekhyun gawked. Sooyun closed his opened mouth.

She chuckled, “Why is it so surprising to you?” Baekhyun blinked.

“N-Nothing. It’s just…”

“Well, it all happened in the past. There’s no use to remember it now. ,” she smiled.

Baekhyun nodded, as an agreement to her statement. His heart felt not satisfied. He had the urge to ask how they started dating and all of it but his mind told not to do it because she might think he’s such a busy body person. Sooyun who was busy her ice cream looked at Baekhyun’s ice cream.

“Aren’t you going to eat that?” Sooyun asked, pointed her finger at Baekhyun’s ice cream.

“Huh?” Baekhyun snapped out from his daze. His eyes dropped on his ice cream that was now already melted.

Baekhyun quickly the ice cream to prevent it from staining his pants. Sooyun chuckled at his cute actions. ‘Funny guy…but cute at the same time…’ she thought.

“What were you thinking about?” Sooyun ate the last piece of the cone.

Baekhyun noticed something when he shifted his gaze to Sooyun, “You finished already?!” Baekhyun shocked.

Sooyun nodded, “You weren’t answering my question just now,” Baekhyun blinked.

“When?” Baekhyun innocently asked.

Sooyun chuckled, “I asked you what were you thinking about just now?” she repeated.

Baekhyun flustered, “N-Nothing,” he continued his ice cream.

Sooyun hummed, “Lies~ I know you’re thinking about something,” she stated.

Baekhyun felt heat rushed to his face. He started to gobble on the ice cream. Once he finished eating, he felt something soft were wiped against his lips. His eyes looked down, ‘A tissue and a hand?’ then his eyes travelled to meet the owner of the hand. He stared at her for a while.

She was busy wiping his lips that was stained with ice cream. Once she was done, she withdrew her hand. She lifted her gaze to meet his eyes. Baekhyun were drowned into her gaze. He didn’t notice it but her eyes were like hypnotizing him.

“Kids, let’s go home!” a mother’s voice broke their reverie.

Both of them looked away. Baekhyun cleared his throat.

“E-Erm, i-it’s getting late now. I think we should go back now,” Baekhyun stuttered.

“Yeah,” Sooyun simply replied.

She suddenly stood up, making Baekhyun startled. Before she was about to walk away, Baekhyun swiftly pulled her hand. She turned, to see Baekhyun unconsciously holding her hand.

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked with eyes widened, still didn’t realized that he was holding her hand.

“Erm, going back home, of course,” Sooyun answered.

“Alone at this time?” Sooyun nodded.

Baekhyun shook his head lightly, “No, I’ll send you, Sooyun sshi. Just show me the way. Arasso?”

Baekhyun didn’t even wait for Sooyun’s answer as he already stood up and pulled her hand towards his car. While on their way to his car, he finished the last bit of ice-cream. Once they were already at Baekhyun’s car, Baekhyun opened the passenger’s front seat door for Sooyun.

“Baekhyun sshi?” Baekhyun faced Sooyun.

“Yes, Sooyun sshi?” Sooyun looked down which makes Baekhyun also looked to where her eyes dropped.

“Your hand, Baekhyun sshi. You’ve been holding onto my hand all this while,” Sooyun said.

Just like he felt an electricity flow from his hand, he quickly withdrew his hand from hers. “I-I’m sorry,” Baekhyun apologized, rubbing his nape.

“Nah, it’s okay,” Sooyun assured him and smiled.

She went into the car and buckled up her seatbelt. After making sure Sooyun was perfectly seated in the car, Baekhyun closed the door and ran to driver’s seat door. He entered the car, buckled up his seatbelt and started his car’s engine. He drove away from the playground.

Within their journey, they only kept silent except when Sooyun showed him the direction where Sooyun lived.

“We’re here,” Baekhyun parked his car outside Sooyun’s home.

“Mmm…” Sooyun just nodded.

She unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to Baekhyun. “Thanks for your help, Baekhyun sshi,” she smiled.

Baekhyun’s heart rushed faster as if it was about to explode. “N-No problem,” Baekhyun grinned sheepishly.

Sooyun opened her door. But before she went out of the car, she kissed Baekhyun’s right cheek. Baekhyun’s jaw dropped and his eyes went wider than usual. His heart throbbing hard in him and his cheeks were visible with red colour. His mind went blank.

“Good night, Baekhyun sshi,” she went out of the car and closed the door.

Baekhyun’s eyes followed her movement. She opened her house gate and closed it. Before it was completely closed, she gave a wave at Baekhyun. After the gate was closed, Baekhyun waved dazedly. A few seconds later, he snapped out from his reverie. He began to touch his right cheek.

“S-She kissed my cheek?! Again?!” he tapped lightly on his right cheek. “Oh Sooyun sshi…what’s the meaning of this? Is this as sign of thanks for helping you or is it normal for a girl to express thanks by kissing someone’s cheek?”

Baekhyun became confused again.

‘Sooyun sshi…you really know how to drive me insane…’


Hello, my readers! The new update is here!:D

I'm sorry for the long wait and making you guys panic during the announcement before>.<...I felt really guilty:(

But still, I haven't give up on this story. Like I said before, I'll try my best to finish this story slowly so please be patient with me>.<

Oh, does the story begins to sound like a little bit cheesy here?

Hahaha, I don't know. What you guys think?

By the way, I have a one-shot story featuring you and Baekhyun! Click~

Me, A Wolf Boy and A Broccoli.