part 1/2

memories in between

A/N : italyc and center means flashback, italyc only means thoughts

 

 

 

It was a great night, the sky was clear, the stars were so bright, and the moon shined beautifully. A tall lanky girl walked along the street. She wore a pretty heavy makeup that hides her true beauty, a cold façade.  Her blank expression looked so gorgeous with a slight pout on her cute lips. She smiled bitterly when she saw some couples being lovey dovey and all. It’s ironic when it was just a week ago that she was one of them, hugging her beloved boyfriend dearly. Her tears already drained and was so sore. She had cried and screamed for too much. She missed him so badly.

 

“I love you” he whispered lazily while hugging her tiny waist.

“I love you more, oppa.”  She smiled and pecked his nose. They giggled like a couple of teenagers.

 

She saw her love died right before her eyes in the hand of a cold man called Kris. She was hiding in a cupboard, shivering, when the incident happened. JinAh knew well that this would be happened sooner or later. She has prepared herself for this , but she didn’t expect it to be happened that soon. She had to let go of her love when she’s still madly in love, no she already knew well that she would never ever be able to let go. She would never ever get bored of Park Sanghyun or Thunder, that’s what underground people call him.

 

“hey, I know it’s cliché and sounds cheesy, but you’ve captivated me. So, can I know your name?” he grinned nervously.

JinAh laughed, “glad that you’re blessed with a good look or else I would punch your face for being a real fool who look painfully dumb! Hahaha… ah, it’s JinAh by the way.”

“Thunder.”

“eh? Sounds cool! But you suit cute names more since you have that chubby cheeks and crescent moon eyes!”

“okay, you can call me Cheondung then.” He pouted. JinAh rolled her eyes as she gigled.

 

JinAh could still remember his sparkling eyes and red lips. He’s a good kisser, she thought and chuckled. If miss could ever get expired, she sighed.

 

 

She’s homeless now. She couldn’t go back to her previous apartment where she shared her days and nights with her Cheondung. She also had disowned by her family for running away with a drug seller, yeah… Thunder is a drug seller. But they found love in a hopeless place.

Suddenly it rained and JinAh started to run to find a canopy or something that could prevent her from the pouring rain. It’s almost winter and the weather wasn’t that warm for her skinny body. She hugged herself and stopped in front of a café.

“you okay?” asked a guy who approached her.

JinAh low down her face and murmured, “uh… eung… yeah..”

“where’s your home? I’ll take you there.” He offered kindly.

JinAh lifted her face and got shocked. It seemed that fate is being too cruel. Why it must be that guy out of all people whom she met in that damn situation. She was too taken aback and speechless. After some seconds, she recovered and faked a smile, “my house was burned and I’m homeless now.” She lied.

“really?” Kris looked at her eyes intensely, seeking for the truth. Her eyes looked so lonely that he knew she must be really upset. “okay, how about staying  in my house for tonight? Don’t worry! I won’t do any harm to you, I promise! I’m a cop, you can trust me.” he said while fishing his nametag.

“eh? Is it okay?” she asked hesitantly.

“of course! You’re all wet and you don’t have a place to stay. I’ll lend you my shirt and bed for tonight.” He smiled.

‘The ! How could he smile like an angel like that? he killed my Cheondung!’ JinAh lost in her own thought.

“so?” he asked once again.

“hmm… okay!”

That night JinAh slept in his blue shirt and comfy bed. Kris fell asleep on his favorite couch while he was watching his favorite channel.

 

<3 <3 <3

 

“good morning!” she chirped cheerfully while holding a hot pan. Kris rubbed his eyes and smiled. He remembered how poor she looked like last night. She really looked like a wet kitten waiting for her mama to pick per up.

“hey, what’s your name by the way?” he just realized that they haven’t introduced themselves properly.

“Nana, Im Nana.” She smiled as she placed the plates on the table neatly. JinAh didn’t really lie though. Yes, her name was Im Jin Ah actually. But her family and close friends used to call her Nana since she was young. She just stopped using that nickname since she met Thunder and decided to leave her previous life to be with Thunder.

“I’m Wu Yi Fan, but people call me Kris.” He walked to the table and sat down.

“okay, Kris. By the way, I made pancakes for you. Sorry, I couldn’t find anything in your kitchen besides flour, eggs, milk, sugar, instant noodles, corn flakes, protein bars, and coffee. Err, it may taste bad since the ingredients weren’t complete. But I found it worse to have only ramyeon or cereal or that stupid protein bars for breakfast. My mom said breakfast is the most important since we need more energy to start our routines.” She explained. Kris chuckled, he found her act was so cute. JinAh pouted. “no! don’t you dare to laugh at me! I’m just trying to be nice here!” she glared.

“I didn’t laugh, Nana-ssi.” He smirked.

 

<3 <3 <3

 

After they finished their breakfast, Kris got ready for work. “so, what’s your plan?” he asked while tying his shoes.

“huh?” she tilted her head.

“aren’t you gonna find a new home?” he frowned.

“but, I don’t have a single penny.” She puffed her cheeks.

“it means you should find a job or something.” He shrugged.

“I will, but could you let me stay for a while. I promise it won’t be longer than a week.” She gave him her puppy eyes.

He sighed, “I can’t keep you here. People might think wrongly about us.”

She started to cry and sob. “b-but… I don’t have any relatives…”

‘Oh, damn! No tears please!’ He started to get panicked and walked to JinAh. He hugged her and shushed her to make her calm. She stopped crying but still sobbing. “okay, you can stay here for some days and I’ll help you to get a new home. Deal?” he asked as he her hair.

JinAh nodded. “xie xie, gege.” She said.

“eh? You know Chinese?” he asked.

“only a bit, I used to learn it on junior time in high school.” She chuckled.

“alright, I’ll get going now. If you wanna go somewhere just give the key card to the receptionist, okay?” he patted her head.

“okie dokie!” she grinned and pushed him to the door. They laughed and waved good bye. JinAh closed the door and sighed.

‘Just wait, Kris! I’ll make your life even more miserable than mine. I’ll make you regret for taking the life of my beloved. I’ll make sure that you will suffer and have a living hell. People say revenge is always sweet.’ JinAh smirked.

 

 

 

 

A/N : long time no write fics, my grammar and my writing skill is horrible (@x@) please bear with it... will post the second part soon! x3

with love,

Gee